Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Secret Soda Sharing.

“W-W-Wait. Seriously guys, are you sure it won’t hurt?” Kyra asked, trying to sit up in the chair but her friends stopped her by pushing her shoulders back.

“For the last time Ky, it won’t hurt,” Pete sighed.

“Sure you’re sure?”

“God Kyra, yes! It doesn’t hurt,” Max said, “I promise you.”

“Okay, okay. If you promise it doesn’t then go ahead, but if it does, you two are so dead,” Kyra threatened.

Max and Pete looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. Were they worried about what was about to happen? Not at all, considering they had been through the process she was about to go through for several hours themselves.

You see, Pete had managed to convince the newly formed band to go and get tattoos, his shout of course. Elliot and Max had both gotten several tattoos to go on their arms while Kyra was a bit hesitant at first, before opting for a tattoo on each of her inner wrists. The pain was overwhelming at first, but it soon gave way to a feeling of numbness after the first twenty minutes.

After ninety minutes of pure tattooing, she was done. The words ‘Just remember to breathe’ on her inner left wrist while the word ‘Imagination’ on her right inner wrist now permanently there. Both were done in a neat fancy text.

Kyra’s phone went off while Pete was busy discussing the permanent artwork with the artist. She flicked her phone open, revealing a text message from Kat, ‘When are we going to hang?’

She gave a smile at the fact that her best friend still wanted to hang with her after all the things she had done, ‘Now?’

Kat picked up her phone and texted back, ‘How about in fifteen? Where you want to meet and do you want me to bring the gang?’

‘Wentz house. I don't mind. Bring the gang. I'm dying for a baby hang.’

‘I will tell Mikey to get Jamie from his parents,’ Kat texted while running through Gerard’s house, yelling at the rest of the guys to get ready to see Kyra soon.

Pete and Kyra raced to the door once the doorbell rang. The shorter of the two having the advantage as it was his home and he knew the shorter paths to take. Pete beat her to the door and poked his tongue out before opening the door. Kyra crossed her arms and pouted. The door opened to reveal the expected guests.

“Hey Pete,” Kat smiled, hugging him, “You’re awesome and all, but I’m here for Ky,” she told him, pushing past him to get to her friend as everyone else came inside the bassist’s home.

“Kat!” Kyra squealed excitedly, throwing her arms around her.

“Kyra!” All the guys squealed, mocking how she said Kat’s name while the other girls stood in the doorway awkwardly.

"Just for that, no hugs for you," Kyra poked her tongue out at them.

“Now Kyra,” Mikey sighed happily, “There is one person who should get a hug,” he added, walking over to Kyra while holding their son.

“Jamie!” Kyra grinned, taking the young child off of his father, “Mommy missed you the most.”

"Trust me. He missed you too," Kat and Mikey said at the same time.

"We're glad you’re back Ky. Can I please have a hug?" Frank asked.

"Should we hug him Jamie?" She asked her son who shook his head slightly, "Sorry but he says no," Kyra laughed.

"Aww, come on Jamie! You know you want to hug me or no more drinks of my soda when Daddy or Kat and now Mommy aren’t looking," Frank begged.

Kyra laughed as she saw Mikey's face drop from finding out about the shared soda, "Oh alright then. Come here you big goof," she said with one of her arms open.

Frank walked over and hugged Kyra and Jamie, “I missed you so much!”

"Welcome home. We should celebrate," Gerard said, walking over to her when Frank was done and hugging Kyra.

"Celebrate?" Kyra asked, an eyebrow raised while glancing over at the door and saw the three girls standing there awkwardly, "Since these goofs can't introduce us, I'm Kyra," she smiled, going along and meeting Ray and Bob's girlfriends but stopping at Sophie.

"And I'm-" the girl went to say.

"Sophie right?" Kyra asked

Gerard was going to answer but decided to wait and see what Sophie would do, "Yes I am and you’re the famous Kyra we've all heard so much about, right?" Sophie asked, a fake smile planted on her face.

"Oh famous am I?"

"Yeah, they all talk so highly of you and so much. It’s nice to finally have the chance to meet you."

"Oh, okay. Can't say the same for you sorry, since no one talks to me about you but moving on now," Kyra said, "Who wants to watch a movie?"

Mikey looked down while Sophie sent him a small glare.

"So Ky, you like cake right?" Gerard asked.

"Not really," Kyra said as her son started looking and trying to touch her new tattoos.

"What the hell is on your arm!?" Kat and Gerard yelled in unison.

"Chill Mom, it's just a little tattoo work," Kyra mocked, “No biggie.”

“Well, what happened to, ‘I don’t think I want a tattoo, like, ever’, huh?” Kat quoted, looking at Kyra’s wrists.

“I don’t know,” Kyra shrugged, “I guess I changed my mind.”

“Nice work,” Kat said, “So Kyra, if you don’t like cake then what do you like?”

"I like lots of things. I like Jamie...I like music and I like Edward Scissorhands."

"Well if you tell me what kind of food you like so we can celebrate, I might let Kat tell you what she has in her car," Gerard said, looking at Kat smirking.

"Guys, you didn't have to get me anything, seriously."

"Damn it Kyra, just answer me. I promise you will not be saying that when you see what Kat brought with her."

"Okay...I like...well....ice cream?"

Kat didn't waste anytime. She just walked out to the car to get the bag she needed.

"Good. Me, Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray will go get lots of ice cream. That is if you can handle all these ladies and if Pete doesn't mind,” Gerard smiled.

"Huh? What? I knew this would happen!" Kyra said.

"Knew what would happen? That we would buy a shit load of ice cream and tell Pete to invite the rest of his band and maybe have some soda? Is that a bad thing?" Gerard asked as Kat came bounding back in with a little bag on her arm.

Kyra laughed and shook her head, "Guess not."

The guys walked out, Frank kissed Kat before leaving. "So Ky, do you think you can guess what I have in the bag for you?" Kat asked, rattling the bag in front of her.

"Oooh...Do I really wanna know?" She asked, moving Jamie to her over hip.

"Well that depends. How do you feel about a signed, special edition, director’s cut of your favourite movie?"

Kyra's mouth dropped, "NO WAY!"

"Yes way! It has Tim and Johnny’s autographs. I owed you a cool Birthday gift anyway and Pete helped me with the extra cash to buy it," she lied, hoping only Kyra knew what she meant.

"Naawww! Thank you," Kyra smiled.

"You’re welcome. Now let’s go torture your band mates who I haven’t seen in forever. I owe Max an ass kicking for giving me the finger," Kat laughed.

Kyra smiled and they went to walk off, "You girls coming?" She asked the others.

"Yeah," Sophie answered for them all, not really sure why Mikey left her with his ex.

They all went off to the living room where Kat went and picked on Max and Elliot while Kyra sat down talking to the other girlfriends. Jamie was passed around until Sophie wanted to hold him. Ray's girlfriend went to hand him to her but he started to get restless, almost as if he didn't want to go to her.

"Pass him back," Kyra gestured.

"I want -" Kat went to say, but stopped remembering she didn't have to have him whenever he was upset or fussy. So, she took James from Sophie and gave him back to Ky. Once he was in Kyra's arms he started to settle down a bit, slowly stopping as she rubbed his back.

The guys drove to the farthest store they could find, feeling kind of bad for leaving the other three guys with the girls and that movie they were all sick of. About an hour or so later, they came back just about as the movie was over.

"Aww, looks like we missed it guys," Mikey said in fake sadness as they put the ice cream away.

Kyra knew they did it deliberately, "Let's watch it again."

Kat nodded in agreement while everyone else groaned. "Okay Kyra, we did it so we would miss the movie, though Gee really did get lost twice. Please don't make us sit through it," Mikey begged.

"Yeah well you sat through it-" Kyra went to say, remembering how she found out about how he used to watch it and fall asleep while she was out partying, "Never mind. I might just go to the bathroom," she said quickly and quietly, handing Jamie to Pete and walking off.

"What did I do?" Mikey asked Pete, confused.

Kyra went off to the bathroom, closing the door behind her and sinking down against it, sitting on the floor. That was close. She probably could of cried out there from the precious memories and hurtful present, which would have been Kyra reverting to her old self.

"I don't know man," Pete shrugged.

After about ten minutes, Gerard walked back and knocked on the bathroom door, "Ky, you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just brushing my teeth," she lied.

"It takes ten minutes to brush your teeth? You know you're a bad liar but whatever. Just come out before that thing you call a best friend breaks down Pete’s bathroom door, okay?"

"Alright," she muttered spending another three minutes in the bathroom before coming out.

As soon as Kyra came back into the room, Mikey’s glance automatically turned to her. He took in her familiar features, the same ones that caught his eye years ago. The bassist gave a smile, handing his son off to Kat before getting up and walking over to his ex.

"Kyra, can we talk?" Mikey asked, not even bothering to see the look Sophie was giving him.

"Can you say what you've got to say here? I really don't want to get lost in Pete's house," Kyra suggested, remembering how she couldn’t find the bathroom last night.

"I was thinking we could walk outside? But if you don't want to talk now, it can wait until later."

"No, we'll talk now. Let's go,” The blonde smiled, gesturing vaguely to the corridor that led to the yard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Looooonngggggg update (:
I think you all deserve it. You guys are the best readers ever since the majority of you comment.
Tehehe. Frank gives Jamie soda. I have to laugh at that since I can totally picture it.
And for those of you who messaged me, asking where Jamie was, he was with Mikey and Gee's parents ^____^
I'll update again tomorrow if you'd like, I mean, school holidays have officially started and I'm going to be writing heaps. So perhaps if I'm writing heaps, that means heaps of comments yeah?
Haha. Oh well, it's worth a shot x)