Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Roses And Sushi In London.

The tour went for what felt like years after touring through Asia, Australia and parts of Europe. Kyra would talk to her husband every chance she got. "Happy Valentines Day, baby," Kyra smiled since they were in the last week.

"Happy Valentines Day to you too, baby," Mikey smiled, "Can you do me a favour and walk outside?"

He had missed her terribly over the past month, but decided to make up for all that by flying over to London for the romantic holiday.

"Baby, you didn't..." Kyra said, knowing exactly where he was.

"I didn't what?"

"You aren't where I think you are..."

"I don't know am I?"

"Mike...No.."

"No what? Are you going to walk outside or not?"

"No, I'm not because I'm kinda busy and now everyone is watching me on the phone to you."

"So, if I said, ‘Hey, baby, I'm outside and waiting on you to walk out?’, you wouldn't come because you’re busy?"

Kyra dropped her phone, out of shock that he was actually out there.

"Ky? What's wrong?" Pete asked, but Kyra just remained silent and shocked with everyone asking her what was wrong and the conversation probably going through to Mikey.

"Kyra, pick up the phone! Come on, baby, please walk outside," he chuckled.

Gabe sighed and pulled her off the chair, pushing her towards the door with her cell phone, "Go," he whispered to her. He opened up the door and pushed her out. Gabe had shut the door on her and she started looking around confused.

Mikey saw her now out of the room, so he walked out from his hiding place and hung up his phone while walking over to her, "You still busy?"

"Mike!" She grinned, flinging her arms around his neck.

"Kyra," he breathed, even happier than she was.

She pulled away and smiled, "Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?"

"Well, I missed you. I called Pete last week and asked where you would be today because at first I was just going to send you roses but I decided to deliver them myself," he paused to pull out a dozen roses from behind his back, "Anyway, so Frank and Kat said they would take Jamie so here I am."

"Naww, thanks baby. They're beautiful,” she said, taking the roses and smelling them.

"Just like you," he smiled while thinking how cheesy that sounded.

She blushed and looked down, "I can't believe you're really here."

"Well, baby, they say seeing is believing and you are seeing me, aren’t you?"

She nodded, smiling, "How's Jamie? I miss him sooooo much!"

"He’s good, keeping me on my toes like you said. Oh, he did the funniest thing to Frank the other day and now Frank says you told him to do it," Mikey started laughing.

"What did he do?"

"Jamie threw his shoe at Frank."

"Yes!" Kyra punched the air, "He is such a little me," she grinned.

"Yeah, too much like you. How can I deal with two Kyras?" Mikey asked over dramatically.

"Fear it. Enjoy it. Embrace it," she smirked.

"Baby, have you had sugar?"

"No, not really," she shrugged, "So are you staying or going back tonight?"

“I have a seven a.m. flight."

"So you only flew in for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I just wanted to see you for a little while. I missed you so much."

"That's sweet, so what do you wanna do? We've already been on and there's just over four hours of Valentines Day left."

"I have no idea but Kat asked me to ask you to give this to Pete and to tell him that she’s working on a really big design."

"Ah, okay. I'll give it to him tomorrow. Right now, I'm spending time with you," she pecked his lips quickly.

"Dinner?"

"Sounds good. I haven't eaten since breakfast. Let's go," she said holding his hand.

Mikey followed her happily, “I'm so glad I came."

"I'm glad you came too," she smiled, walking down the street away from the venue, "Ugh, they're so annoying," Kyra mumbled under her breath about the paparazzi.

"Don’t worry about them right now."

"They're just everywhere. We got none in Asia, a few in Australia then here and it's like BOOM! We're back home," she complained.

"Baby, it’s okay. Just punch one in the face or flip them off and they will leave you alone."

"No, because that's rude. You just gotta humour them," she muttered, stopping and posing next to Mikey like she was on the red carpet before resuming walking, "Give them their shot and they should go away."

"I guess that could always work but it’s rude for them to invade our lives too."

"Yeah, well, we're just going to have to live with it. Comes with the job," she shrugged, “Want to go back to my hotel room? We can get some room service?”

"Sure, sounds like a plan to me."

"Alright, sweet. It's not that far," she smiled.

Once they got there, they went up to the room. "Uh, yeah, excuse all the clothes everywhere. I couldn't decide on what to wear," Kyra chuckled, stepping over all her clothes.

"When can you ever decide what to wear?" He smiled innocently.

"It's a hard choice. It's not like we have costumes that we wear every night like you guys did."

"Well, that’s because you guys are no fun."

"We don't want uniforms because they're lame," she chuckled, sitting on the bed, "So other than Jamie throwing his shoes at Frank, have I missed anything major?"

"Not really, well, Frank tried to give him sugar once and Kat beat him with spatula. Oh and Jamie says bye bye now. It‘s seriously cute. And, well, I made instant ramen for a week."

"For a whole week?"

"Yep and it was good. Oh, and Frank almost burnt down the kitchen making popcorn."

"Well, I had real ramen in Japan so there," she poked her tongue out.

"You’re so mean sometimes."

"You wouldn't have it any other way. Now what do you from room service?" She asked.

"Food, maybe that would be a good start, don't ya think?" He asked, being a smart ass.

"You're so funny," she smirked, pecking his lips.

Mikey pressed his lips to hers a little harder. She draped her arms loosely over his shoulders, happily kissing back as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. There was a bit of shuffling going on before they both fell onto the bed with Kyra resting her body weight above him. Mikey was enjoying himself quite well as he began to kiss her neck.

"I'm not that hungry anymore, you?" She asked, starting to peel his shirt off

"Not for food," he said, lifting up some so she could get his shirt off

"Thought so," she said, throwing the shirt off into the room once it was off.

Mikey then began to work on getting Kyra's shirt off. Her shirt was off quickly then a mad rush erupted as they each went for the other one's pants at the same time.

"You must of missed me heaps," she breathed between kisses.

"Of course I did. I love you," he said between his breaths, wanting more of Kyra as soon as he could get his hands on her.

She nuzzled into his neck after they were finished, "Yeah, i love you so much," she said, trying to get her breathing normal.

"I love you more," he said very out of breath, while trying to cuddle with her.

"I know you do."

"Maybe we should get that food now?"

"Yeah, we probably should."

"You order. I'm too lazy."

"Well what do you want?"

"Sushi."

"Okay, okay," she said, moving away from him and ringing the order through on the phone.

Mikey laid there watching her, smiling and thinking of what a great Valentines they were having.

She hung up a short while after, "It'll be here in like fifteen or so."

"Okay," he said, patting the spot beside him for her to lay back down.

She crawled back over and laid down, "Okay, I only have a little bit of criticism. I can't believe you left our son with Kat and Frank," she chuckled.

"Why not? That is why you made them the Godparents, isn't it?"

"They're great, don't get me wrong but did you think of what today is?"

"Yes I did, that’s why I told them no ten times but Frank said he couldn't do what he wanted for Kat till tomorrow which is why I have a seven a.m. flight."

"Just checking."

"Do you have a robe?" He asked.

"There's like one in the bathroom."

"Okay," Mikey said, getting up and getting the robe just as there was a knock on the door. He put the bluish robe on and opened the door, taking the food from the room service guy.

"Blue is definitely your colour baby," she smiled, putting on the closest shirt she could find that just happened to be his.

"And my shirt most definitely looks better on you than me," he smiled, setting the food down on the bed.

"Of course it does," she scoffed, reaching for her own plate of sushi.

Mikey sat down, and started to eat. They ate in silence until Kyra said, "This is so good."

"Yeah, it is. They make good sushi here."

She nodded and kept eating, enjoying the food and company.

"So how are you liking tour?" Mikey asked, finishing his half of the sushi.

"It's really good. The guys are great and we're pretty big in Asia already."

"Wait, does that mean when we go to Japan on our honeymoon, you’re going to be mobbed down by Tiffany fans?"

"Maybe," Kyra shrugged.

Mikey laughed, "Are you going to a diva?"

"I'm not Gerard," she giggled.

"Yeah, but you could be. I mean, other than Batty Kat, who's just as bad as Gee sometimes and Vicky T, how many none diva girl friends do you have?"

"Jess? Bella?"

"Are you sure they’re not divas in disguise?"

"I think everyone's fine and you're just the big diva in disguise," she smiled, grabbing his chin before kissing him.

Mikey had a witty reply but he lost it as soon as their lips connected.

She smiled and pulled away, "Can you go put those plates and that outside for those people?"

"Sure, baby," he smiled doing as she asked.

"Thanks," she smiled, getting comfy in the bed.

"You’re welcome. So, are you glad you finally came outside?"

"Very, I just can't believe you're going back in just over eight hours, probably sooner since you have to be at the airport earlier."

"No, I have to be at the airport in eight hours, my plane leaves in eight and a half."

She sighed, "I don't wanna say goodbye again."

"Me neither, but I have to go back to Jamie. Frank might kill me if I'm not back in time for what he has planned for Kat."

"I suppose I can let you go then. I mean, I don't want Frank to get his ass kicked by our son."

"Oh, baby, you should have seen Kat trying to teach him to box. He got Frank right in the nose. So he is already kicking his ass," Mikey let out a small laugh.

"It'll be the funny the day he realises he's shorter than Jamie."

"Yeah that will be a sight to see," he agreed.

"Mm," she chuckled, resting her head on his chest.

Mikey started to play with her hair, while humming a random tune he had thought of.

"What tune is that? It's familiar,” she asked, lifting her head up to look at him.

"It’s that song you wrote for me that one time."

"But I never played it for you. You only saw the words."

"Kyra, sweetie, I play bass too. I just kind of added my own tune."

"Well, it's close to what the actual tune is."

"Really? Will you play it for me?"

"I would but I don't have a guitar in here."

"Maybe when you come home then?"

"Okay, but when you get home, give our record another listen?"

"Okay, is it on there?"

"Hidden track."

"I will definitely listen to it," he smiled.

"Good," she smiled.

"So, what shall we do ?"

"Well, sleep would be good."

"Do we have to?" He whined.

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

"Baby, I don't know. I just don’t want to spend my last eight hours sleeping, you know?"

"Well that narrows it down."

"Very funny, if you’re really that tired, we can sleep. I know how tiring playing a show can make you."

"Playing a show, walking around then having sex is pretty tiring but I'll stay up."

"We could always do that last one again," he smirked..

She chuckled, "Is that why you came? Because you missed me and wanted to have sex?"

"Of course not. I was only joking. How could you even think that?"

"I know, sweetie. I was only kidding."

He nodded, pulling her closer to him still lightly playing with her hair, "You should sleep, baby."

"No, no, I'll stay up."

"No baby, you need sleep, really. I don't want Pete killing me for keeping you up all night."

"I'll be fine. I won't be tired."

"Baby, look I'll talk to you and play with your hair, and hold you till you sleep, okay? But please, get some rest for me."

"Okay, okay, fine," she sighed, "You're so bossy."

"I am not. I just want you to be rested."

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you too. Baby, is someone’s birthday coming up soon?"

"Well there's a certain someone," she trailed off, hinting at her own.

"Kyra, your birthday isn’t for like two months and besides, everyone pitched in to help Kat get you what she is getting so it will be like one super present from us all."

"Exactly. What is it?"

"Oh, now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?"

"No, but you should tell me."

"No, if I do that then Kat might teach Jamie to kick my ass and not Frank’s."

"Pleeeasseee?"

"No, besides, you’re only going to have to wait a couple weeks after tour ends to find out what it is."

"Tell me now?"

"No. Now sleep."

"Not until you tell me," she smiled.

"If I tell you, do you promise to sleep?"

"Of course."

"Fine, it’s a cruise to Disneyland and the Bermuda Triangle," he partially lied, the only part that was the truth was the cruise part.

Kyra raised her eyebrow in confusion, "Disneyland? You don't cruise to Disneyland. And the Bermuda Triangle? Are you guys trying to get rid of me permanently?"

"No, we're going with of course. Don't ask how but Kat has it set up to where we can do it that way. That girl has some weird connections."

"So you're all coming? I thought this was my birthday present?"

"It is but we all helped paid for it and we wanted to see how surprised you would be but I guess that won’t happen now."

"So where are we going then?"

"I told you Disneyland and the Bermuda Triangle or something real exotic like that."

"And where's Jamie going then? When are we going?"

"Well, Kat doesn't have that part worked out yet and a few weeks after you get back from touring."

"It's a real sweet idea, honestly it is, but I've been away from Jamie too many times. It just wouldn't be fair to leave him again."

"Well, you can tell Kat that when you get home. Right now, you must sleep," Mikey told her, hoping she would leave the birthday gift thing alone. He wasn't sure how much longer he could lie to her.

She sighed, "Okay," then started to lightly fall asleep.

Mikey did as promised and played with her hair and held her close, eventually even he fell asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, it's the wedding soon...I think.
There's still some more shocks/surprises left up this story's jacket sleeve.
Wait and see.