Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Back You Go.

Kyra woke the next morning, at about 6:15 A.M. She only knew the time by glancing over at the small clock on the side table. She contemplated waking up Mikey so he could get ready to go, but she didn’t. Instead, she laid there, pretending to be asleep and enjoying the time together.

Mikey woke up around 6:46 A.M and decided a quick shower was needed, so he snuck out of the bed and started to head for the shower. He was in and out of the shower within ten minutes and dressed in five. It was now seven A.M and he was trying to decide if he should wake Kyra or just leave her a note.

She sat up just in time to see him head for the door, "This feels like a one night stand," she smirked.

"Sorry, baby, I just didn't want to wake you. Come with me?" He asked.

"If I do that, I'm not going to be able to stop myself and I'll end up on a plane."

"Well, then, what are we waiting for?" He asked, smiling a sad smile.

"You know I can't do that."

"I know but it sounded good, didn't it?"

She nodded, "Come here."

Mikey walked over to her, kissing her lips gently.

She smiled into the kiss before pulling away, "Don't play that song. Wait for me to get home, okay?"

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too. You better get going."

"Yeah," he went to walk away before stopping, "Don't forget to give Pete whatever it is Kat sent. See ya soon."

She blew him a kiss and nodded. He walked out the door and to the waiting cab, and headed for the airport, already missing Kyra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler :|