Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

I Slept With Someone In Cobra Starship...

Mikey got back just in time from Frank to go do whatever he wanted to do with Kat. And boy, did he get an earful about how much fun they had the next day, something Mikey really didn't even want to know about. The week passed rather quick and as soon as Kyra was in the door, she was attacked by Mikey and her son in a giant hug, "We missed you so much."

"I missed you guys too," she smiled, pecking Mikey on the lips then kissing Jamie's forehead.

Mikey smiled, letting her go, "I swear, the next time you leave, I am going to go to L.A or Jersey."

"Why?" She asked, taking off her jacket and gloves.

"Because your best friend and Frankie are very weird. Why didn't you let them move to L.A?" Mikey asked, joking of course.

Kyra chuckled, "I have no clue. I'm going to go wash all my clothes," she said before taking her bag full of clothes off to the laundry.

Mikey sat Jamie down and they both followed Kyra. Mikey walking a little slower than his normal pace so his son could keep up, “Baby, do you think you’ll go on tour again soon?”

"I don’t know. Maybe," she said, putting the washing machine on, "Come here sweetie," Kyra smiled, picking her son up off the floor.

"Happy to be home?" He asked as Jamie grabbed at Kyra's hair.

"Uh uh uh. Don't pull mommy's hair," she said, taking her hair out of his little hands, "It's good."

"Well, that’s good but I have to warn you. Kat wants to throw you a welcome home party and something about needing you for a shirt or something," he shrugged, watching as Jamie grabbed at her nose.

"So there's a party?"

"Well, that’s only if-" Mikey was about to say when he was cut off from a loud knocking that he knew to be Kat's, he sighed, "Never mind. I guess she will tell you," he said going to get the door.

"Only if what?" she asked, following him.

"You want to agree to it," he said, opening the door.

As soon as he opened it, Kat flew in and hugged Kyra,and Jamie since Kyra was currently holding him.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hi," Kat said, bubbling with joy as Frank casually walked in and gave Kyra a hug.

"Can't escape the shoes I hear?" Kyra chuckled.

“MIKEY! You weren't supposed to tell her that," Frank sulked while Kat was busy high five-ing Jamie.

"He told me lots of other things too," she smirked.

"Oh? Like what?" Kat asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kyra looked at Mikey then giggled, "Nothing."

"Oh, God. I don't think I want to know now."

"Cruise ship," Kyra giggled, then covered her mouth.

"Mikey freaking Way! If you want to live, you better be telling me you lied to her," Kat said a deadly looking in her eyes.

"So it is true!" Kyra pointed.

"Kyra, what exactly did Mikey tell you?"

"Never mind. I know there's a cruise ship now," she laughed.

"Yeah, that part is kind of true. What else did he tell you?"

"I'm not telling," she pretended to zip her lips.

"Kyra, either you tell me or I kill your husband and cancel the gift," she smirked.

She shrugged, "Either one's good," she joked.

Kat let out a small laugh. She then walked to the kitchen, "Kyra, can I throw you a party tonight? No alcohol though, I promise," she yelled, looking for the red bull she had left there the other day.

"Thanks Kat, but no. I just want to have a quiet night."

"Okay, I will wait till later on to give you the whole gift thingy. But, umm, can I burrow you for a few as a guinea pig? I need to tie up some loose ends on a shirt."

"Uh, okay," Kyra said, handing Jamie to Mikey and walking off to find Kat.

Kat held up the shirt to show it to Kyra it said: "I slept with a member of ________ and all I got was this dumb T-shirt." She smiled as she went on to explain, "The line is just there because I'm hoping it will come with a sharpie, and the person can write what ever band name they want on it. I've been working on sewing this for a few months, think Pete will use it?"

"Oh that's awesome," Kyra said, "I want one. Pete will so use this."

Kat began to laugh, "You really think? I mean, this is the first time I've ever actually sewed something, don't think it will make him mad? And since you're being my touch up lady, you can have this one after I show it to Pete. I'll make it to fit you only. What band will you put on it?" She asked giggling, as she handed Kyra the shirt to slip on.

"Some band to make Mikey freak," she chuckled, thinking.

"Oh, you should do Cobra, since he is oh so worried Gabe is going to be the pool boy," Kat smiled, walking to get her sewing needle and thread.

Kyra smirked, writing the band name down quickly and slipping it on, "Oh Mikey, look what Gabe gave me!" She called.

Mikey walked in to the room, "What does that say!?" He asked, hoping he was reading it wrong.

Kyra smiled and gave a thumbs up, "Like it?"

"Yeah, sure, it’s nice. I slept with Paris Hilton while you were gone. Think I should get a shirt about it?" He asked, messing with her.

"Eww! You slept with Paris Hilton? Sweetie, that's disgusting and I don't think she'd sleep with you anyway."

"WHAT!? WHY NOT!?" He shrieked, "What’s wrong with me?"

"She only sleeps with good looking guys, honey."

"So, you don't think I am good looking?" He asked, looking at the floor, thinking maybe he really did need to worry about Gabe.

"I don't think you're good looking," she smiled, walking over to him and holding his hands, "I think you’re ridiculously good looking."

Mikey smiled, "I love you, baby, but really, where did you get the shirt from?"

"I told you, Gabe gave it to me," she chuckled.

"Yes, well, the way you’re laughing tells me that’s not the truth."

"No fun. It's Kat's new design."

"So, this is what she has been hiding back here," he said, looking it over, "It looks good, but I thought all you did was draw designs?" He asked both girls, slightly confused.

Kyra shrugged, walking off to get a glass of water.

"Kyra, not in the shirt and hurry back! I haven’t even started sewing yet!" Kat called after her as she came back with her sewing stuff.

"Alright, alright chill," Kyra said coming back, "It's just water."

"Yeah, well, it might shrink the shirt since the material isn't completely sewed together. Do you want to have an ugly shirt?" Kat asked as she set her stuff up.

"No," Kyra sighed.

"Okay then, so right now is it too tight or too loose?"

"It's - Oh, I gotta pee. That water went straight through me."

"Ugh! Hurry up."

"How bout I just wait for an official one?" Kyra said, crossing her legs and taking the tee off before walking off to the bathroom quickly.

"I still need to fit it and use you as a model, please?" She asked, dragging the e out in please.

"Get Mikey to do it!" She called out.

"No way! I need a woman, silly. I already have the guy one. Frank used his own band for his band. It was funny. I'll figure it out, don't worry," she yelled as she slipped the shirt on herself.

"Still! Use Mikey!" Kyra said, coming back out.

"His shoulders are too big, silly," she said as she started to sew the shirt while she was wearing it.

"Not really, but eh," Kyra said, sitting on the bench and eating an apple.

"So, do you really think Pete will be okay with me doing-" she went to say but stoped mid sentence feeling a bit sick, a second later she ran to the restroom.

Kyra quickly followed, "You okay?" She knocked against the door.

"Yeah," Kat stopped emptying more of her stomach contents into the toilet, "Fine, just ate something bad is all."

"Are you sure?"

She finished washing her mouth out, "Yeah I'm sure," she said coming out of the restroom.

"If you say so. Thought you were, never mind. So I hear you're teaching Jamie to box or something?" Kyra laughed.

"Yeah, it was the cutest thing. Got Frank right in the eye."

Kyra laughed.

"So, I think this shirt is sewed to my stomach. Kyra, why did you let me do something so stupid?"

"Here, let me help then," Kyra smiled, lifting up the shirt on her stomach to help un-sew from the other shirt. But something else caught Kyra's eye, "When were you going to tell me?" She lightly smiled.

"Tell you what?" Kat asked, just to make sure she was asking about what she thought she was.

"So I'm right. Does Frank know?"

"Not yet. I was kind of going to tell you all when I told you I wouldn't be coming along for the birthday thing."

"You are going to tell him right?"

"No, I thought I would wait till I got really fat and he asked what was wrong," she smirked, "Of course I am going to tell him."

"Before everyone else, Kat."

"Yeah, I guess. He's going to want kill me when he finds out, you know? Hell, he may even kill me when he finds out."

"No he won't. Look how good he is with Jamie. You two are going to be kick ass parents."

"I hope so. Kyra, he is so good with Jamie because Jamie isn't his. Do you think he's ready to be a dad?"

"Of course he is. He'll be fine."

"I hope so. How did you know though? I'm not even that far along."

"Well, the throwing up was clue one. Plus I have been it before."

"Oh, so you knew just from me puking, huh? That’s weird," Kat sighed while thinking.

"You two are going to be so good, I just know it. Just think, we could have play dates," Kyra clapped excitedly.

Kat smiled, "Kyra, not so loud they will all hear you."

"Oh but they should know! Can we go tell them?"

"Only if you can finish un-sewing me. Oh, and maybe convince Frank that it’s okay to fly on a plane when preggers."

"Okay!" Kyra beamed, finishing un-sewing the shirt.

"Kyra, one more thing, if Frank is happy about this, please don't let him kill me in a bone crushing hug, okay?"

"Okay, okay," she said, "C'mon, room, now," she pointed and smiled.

"I'm coming, just not so fast, Kyra, this may be easy for you to tell but not me, okay? Slow down a bit."

"Fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Kyra, was it easy for you to tell Mikey?"

"Kinda, but Gee did the main part."

"Well, imagine how I feel having to not only tell my husband who I don't even know if he wants kids. At least you knew Mikey wanted them."

"Only because Mikey-"

"Only because Mikey what?" Mikey asked, after Kyra ran into him, too busy talking to Kat.

Kat sighed, "Nothing Mikey, just follow us to the living room. God must hate me," she muttered hoping no one would hear her.

The trio went in to the living room where Frank was on the floor, playing with Jamie. "What's going on?" Mikey asked his wife quietly.

"Just wait and see," she smiled, sitting in his lap.

Kat sighed shaking a bit she was nervous, "Frank. Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked.

"Sure," he smiled, looking up from Jamie.

"I-I-I-I'm pregnant," she half stuttered.

"Go again?" Frank asked.

"I have a bun in the oven, your love child, I am very much preggers," Kat said, a little more understandable this time.

He had a look of confusion on his face before jumping up to hug and kiss her on the cheek.

Kat hugged him back, crying just a bit since she was happy, "Kyra, help! Can’t breathe."

"Oh, right," Kyra said, jumping up, "Congrats Frankie," she said, getting him to hug her and let Kat breathe.

"Thanks," she said trying to breath again, "So Kyra, while we are telling things, would you like to know about you birthday present thingy, all of it?"

"Sure, since he wouldn't tell me," Kyra pointed at her husband.

"Well, I won’t be going so that will now give you an extra cruise ticket. That part was the truth. What he probably didn't tell you was you're only cruising to Cali, where you will be meeting two very special people and then they will be cruising back here with you," she smirked, "Can you guess who they are?"

"Pete and Patrick!" Kyra instantly blurted out.

"No, but Pete is going.”

“Mikey and Minnie Mouse!”

“It will be Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. So, who are you going to take in place of me?"

"Who can't I take?"

"Your band mates, My Chem, Bella, Jess, Pete and me."

"I have no clue then."

The two couples talked for a while before Kat and Frank left. Kyra bathed her son and fed him dinner before putting him down for the night in his room.

"So how long did you know before she told Frank?" Mikey asked putting his book down as Kyra came back in the room.

"Twenty minutes. Only because she threw up in our bathroom."

"Gross, well, at least Jamie will have a best friend for life," Mikey chuckled.

"True. I just didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't want to go on this cruise. Did you see how excited she was?"

"Yeah, well, that’s because I am supposed to tell you the rest of it. You'll be happy to know Jamie is coming along too. I picked the cruise idea. Kat’s first idea was to just fly them out here and have them knock on the door and sing happy birthday," Mikey shrugged.

"That would have been a great idea. Why'd you have to suggest a cruise? That means going outside on my birthday."

"Because I thought it would be a fun idea and Jamie could have made some other friends. Sorry."

"Baby, don't be sorry. It's a good idea, I'd just rather stay here and have the guys over for dinner or something. You know, low key."

"Baby, if that’s what you want, I can have Kat call those people and cancel it. I figure she is going to be calling Pete soon anyway about those shirts, right?"

"Thank you baby," she smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Not a problem. So I will call Kat in the morning. Right now, I think we should sleep, don't you?"

"Oh, I want to play you that song," Kyra said, rushing out of the room for a guitar.

"Okay," Mikey called out as she ran to get what ever she was going after.

Kyra smiled, coming back with a guitar tucked under her arm as she sat on the bed.

"Baby, maybe we should do this in the living room? Don't want to wake Jamie."

"I won't wake him. He's down in his own room down the hall."

"Duh, I knew that," Mikey smiled innocently.

She smiled and started playing the song.

Mikey sat behind her and rubbed her back as she played, smiling at how beautiful it was.

"And that's it," she bit her lip once she finished.

“Baby, I love it. It’s so beautiful. Thank-you for playing it for me," he smiled.

She smiled and pecked his lips, "Thank you."

"No, thank you. So, do you still want to meet them?"

She shook her head, "I'm in love with the story, not the people."

"Okay," he smiled.

"All I want for my birthday is just to hang out like we used to on everyone's birthday, before the whole famous thing. You know? We'd have presents, some cake and watch you guys practise."

'"Instead of watching us, maybe we could go watch some local band?"

"Fine with me. Do you think Kat will have a boy? Or a girl?" Kyra asked, putting the guitar away and coming back and getting into bed.

"No idea. What do you think? Do you think Jamie will even get along with he or she?"

"Eventually probably. He's going to be jealous when everyone crowds over their baby and not him."

"I think all babies are like that. What do you think would happen if they had a girl?"

"Frank would treat it like a princess...same as if it were boy."

"I mean, do you think Jamie would like her better than a boy? For the world’s sake, I hope this baby turns out like Frank and not Kat."

"I have no clue."

"I love you," he kissed her cheek.

"I love you too Michael," she smiled.

"We should sleep."

"Mm, we should. Nighty night."

"Night," he wrapped his arms around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's get up to an even 350 comments for the next one!
Only seven comments!
Comment? Subscribe?