Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

You Know You Aren't Fat.

"Jamie is down for the night and that’s where I'm going! Night!" He called through the door, not wanting to hear anymore of the conversation.

Mikey decided he wasn't even going to sleep in the bed as her and got an old blanket and a pillow and went to the couch.

She finished up on the phone, just after midnight and went into the bedroom, "Mike," she said, collapsing onto the bed, expecting to fall next to him. "Mike?" She asked, realising he wasn't there.

Mikey was laying on the couch, slightly crying and trying figure out just what was going on with Kyra and Gerard. Were they starting up on their secret affair again? Is that what they were doing that afternoon? A million questions raced through his mind.

Kyra got changed into her pyjamas, before wandering the house, checking Jamie's room, the bathroom and kitchen before finally seeing a laying figure on the couch, "Mike?" She asked cautiously.

"Yeah?" He asked, almost in a whisper.

"Why are you down here?"

"Because I figured if I was going to sleep alone while you talked to Gerard all night long, I might as well be down here."

"Do you wanna come back to bed?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course I do. I don't even know why you're down here in the first place."

"It doesn’t matter, I'll be up in a sec," he muttered.

"It does, tell me."

"No," he said, wiping his eye and hoping she didn't see.

"Hey, hey, it must baby," she said, wiping his eyes and sitting on the couch arm, "C'mon, it must since you're crying."

"Because, Kyra, I trusted you and you’re sneaking around with Gee again! I heard you tell him that I won’t find out this time."

"What do you mean sneaking around?" She asked, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Kyra, don't play dumb. I know. So, I think I will just stay down here and sleep."

"What! I am not screwing Gerard!"

"Oh, yeah? Then just what won’t I find out again?"

Kyra sighed, running a hand through her hair while trying to think of a suitable excuse to cover up her promise to Gerard.

"Well, do you have an explanation or are you just going to play me again?"

"You honestly think I'm fucking him?" Kyra exclaimed.

"I didn't until you made that comment.”

"Oh yeah, because I'm so fucking him Mikey," she said sarcastically.

"Whatever Kyra, if you can’t tell me what all the flirting was about, meeting him today alone without even telling me and that comment, then please, just let me sleep."

She rolled her eyes as she tried to stop the tears falling, "You're right, I was fucking, fucking him while I met his fucking girlfriend," she snapped, storming up to the bedroom.

Mikey got up and ran after her, causing the blanket to fall to the ground, "Kyra, baby, come on! It’s just, well, you said that comment and it just got me thinking, baby. What did you mean by that by the way? I'm so sorry I shouldn't have even thought that.”

She just kept quiet, hopping into the bed and wiping the corner of her eyes when he couldn't see all the while knowing that not saying anything back to him would eat him out alive. And sure enough it did. Mikey just went back downstairs, slipped on his shoes and walked outside, not really sure where he was headed but knowing he needed to go for another walk even if it was past one A.M.

It was about ten A.M when he did decided to go home, exhausted and a little wet from the brief patch of rain that occurred over night. Mikey sat on the couch, staring off into space as if his body was there but his mind was far, far away.

"Where have you been?" Kyra asked, worried about him as she leaned against the door frame.

"Out," Mikey said simply.

"Good, hope you had fun."

"Not really."

"Oh yeah, you know. I just stayed here and screwed Gerard," she muttered.

"Well, you know what, Kyra? I wouldn't have thought that if you hadn't done that to me once before, now would I? I was fine and dandy till you made the comment, so don't blame this all on me."

"That comment wasn't even about you."

"Could have fooled me," he said, standing back up.

"It wasn't. It was about Frank," she sighed before speaking softly, "And I only met his girlfriend yesterday. You know, Lindsey from MSI? But whatever. Don't believe me."

"I never said I didn't believe you. Just,” he sighed, “Why couldn't you tell me the truth and why were you giggling so much?"

"People usually do that when something is funny and it sure seemed as if that's exactly what you meant."

"Yeah, whatever, I don't want to fight with you anymore," Mikey said, walking to the door.

"So, that's it huh?"

"What’s it?"

"It's over?"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"You're the one walking."

"Yeah, the UPS guy is walking up to the door and I thought I might see what he had. Is that okay with you?" Mikey asked with a bit of an attitude, not believing she thought he was breaking up with her.

"Fine," she said through her teeth, walking off.

The UPS man ended up having the wrong house, so Mikey simply sat outside on the porch, honestly not wanting to fight with Kyra anymore. He ended up humming the song Kyra had played for him the other night, while thinking of if there was going to be a wedding anymore. Mikey eventually laid down on the porch, being too lazy and too tired to move since he had been up walking all night.

Kyra sighed, checking on her son before going and finding Mikey on the porch, "We need to talk."

"Yeah?" He asked, about half awake.

"Are we still getting married or are we wasting our time?"

"Kyra, do you love me?"

"Answer my question," she muttered, "Then I'll answer yours."

"Kyra, answer mine first or I won’t answer your and this will get us nowhere."

"Why should I? I asked first."

"Whatever, don't answer me, and I don't think we're wasting our time. Do you?"

"No, of course not."

"Now what?"

"You need to believe me on things. I mean, we're getting married in under a week,” she told him, "You can't just assume when I'm laughing on the phone to Gerard that we're sleeping together."

"Kyra, it wasn't the laughing. It was the seeing him alone without saying anything, then the flirtatious giggle and that comment that I assumed was about me. I really am sorry for all of it."

"Yeah, well, it comes back to trust. He only wanted for me to meet Lindsay. And I did. And she's fantastic for him."

"Like, I said, baby, I'm sorry and I am happy for Gee. Maybe now he will leave Frank alone on stage."

"Doubt it. I just wish you would trust me on these things."

"I do trust you. It’s just, baby, I am a little insecure,"

"Yeah, I could kinda tell," she said.

He went to smile but only yawned instead.

"C'mon baby, why don't you come inside and go to sleep in the bed?"

"No, I can’t let you take care of Jamie all day while I sleep. That makes me the lazy parent."

"Just do it."

"I don't wanna," he yawned again.

"Mike, do you want to stay up then when you do go to take care of Jamie you drop him? I don't think you do, so bed. Now. Go," she pointed.

"Lay with me?" He asked, defeated.

"Upstairs, yes. Here, no. Now I don't mean to be bossy but go."

Mikey nodded and did as he was told, walking back in the house and up the stairs. She followed him, shutting the bedroom door behind them. He laid down and patted the spot next to him. Kyra smiled, sitting down on the spot.

"Now will you lay with me?"

"How about I sit with you while you lay," she smiled, stroking his hair.

He nodded, shutting his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her hand in his hair. She watched him happily, watching him sleep. Mikey slept but it wasn’t peaceful, he was having a nightmare. Kyra went and checked on Jamie who was still peacefully napping before going back to Mike. Mikey was awake when Kyra came back, a little sweat was rolling down his face.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Bad dream, that’s all, baby."

"Wanna tell me about it?" She asked, laying with him, kissing his cheek.

"It was bad. You never went to rehab, you hooked up with Gee because I was with Sophie. You and Gee lived happily till Sophie killed Jamie, and then Gee and then you."

"Well, that's not ever going to happen, so don't worry," she smiled.

"I know, but the dream seemed so real."

"I know, baby, but it was all just a dream," she said kissing him.

"I know," he sighed. "How long was I asleep for?"

"Not long. Maybe half an hour?"

"Oh, want me to cook tonight, or should we go out?"

"It's alright. I'll cook. You just go back to sleep.”

"No, baby, you should let me cook. You deserve some time to yourself."

"No, you need sleep not doing favours for me at the moment."

"I had sleep, besides if I sleep much longer then I won’t sleep when we go to bed tonight," he protested.

"Fine," she sighed, defeated.

"Love you," he smiled, getting up and stretching.

"I love you, too."

"What shall I be fixing for you tonight?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "You're the one who said they would cook."

"Well, what sounds good?"

"I don't mind but I'm going to check on Jamie," Kyra lightly smiled before going off to check on her son.

Mikey nodded walking to the kitchen and all was peaceful until about another half hour later with Kyra going to bug Mikey after looking after Jamie.

"Baby, how's dinner going?" Kyra asked, coming back after Jamie settled.

"Dinner is almost done, just walking outside to get the steaks," he told her, smiling.

She shrugged, "Okay. Anything I can do?"

"Not that I can think of, unless you want to set the table?"

"Alright," she smiled, starting to set the table.

"Thank you, baby," he said walking out to get the food.

"No problem," she shrugged, sitting and reading a magazine while she waited.

Mikey came back in a moment later with the steaks and potatoes, sitting them on the table before going to get a few other things. By the time he came back, she had already stacked her plate up high innocently.

"Baby, you're such a good cook," she smiled.

"Thanks baby, glad you like it."

"You should have known I'd like it. I like everything you do."

"Well, maybe it could have been nasty, you never know."

"Well, then I would have pretended to like it."

"Baby, please don't ever do that. I want you to tell me if you don’t like it."

"Okay, okay. I won't. Promise."

"Thank you."

After they both finished the dishes, the couple went and watched a movie in their bed, "Ugh, I can't believe I ate that much," she whined.

"Yeah, well, food is good for you."

"Yeah, when it doesn't make it look like I have a baby bump."

"Baby, don't even go there. You know you're not fat," Mikey chuckled, poking her.

"You made me look like I'm pregnant," she pouted.

"No, I didn't. You’re the one who went for seconds."

"It was your cooking. Now I couldn't go outside if I wanted to without fuelling the pregnant rumours."

"Baby! It’s not that bad. It'll be gone by morning."

"I hope so," she kissed his cheek.

"It will, promise," he said, planting a kiss on the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, I want you to do three things for me before the next update which is the big day.
1. Go check out Scream It Like You Mean It. It's the new Gerard Way story out by yours truly.
2. And go check out Kat's Halloween Madness Contest. Totally rad.
3. Comments, please and thank-you.

P.S Mainly check out numbers 1 and/or 2.