Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Peter.

“I love you more,” she smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Na uh, I love you more,” he said, smiling as they sat at the reception, “Kyra, your best friend and my brother didn't write some crazy whacked out speeches, did they?" Mikey asked, a bit worried they might have.

"I have no idea," she said, playing with his hands while watching the room to make sure Pete did as he said he would and keep Brendon away from Frank.

"Baby, who are you watching so closely?" Mikey asked.

"Peter. Making sure he tries to keep Urie away from Iero."

"Which Iero, baby? Kat’s not having a fling is she?" Mikey joked.

"Frank, sweetie," she said, watching Frank pull faces at Gerard.

"Oh, now come on, was your bachelorette party really that bad?"

"Yes!"

"What could they have done that was that bad? Kat said it was funny."

Kyra gave him an 'are you serious?' look, trying to forget about the night’s antics.

"Just playing, baby, but Kat really did say Urie was a nice guy. I wouldn't know really since they showed up late to my party," Mikey pouted.

"Because they were mucking around at mine," she said, taking a sip of water.

"Well, either way, please try and have a good time here, okay? Just think, we go to Japan soon."

"I'll try," she smirked.

"Do you think they should go on and do the speeches so we can have our first dance?"

"Yes, then cake!"

"Yes! Cake! I love cake. You want to let Kat know or want me to?"

"You do it. I'm going to pull the lazy card," she smiled, slouching in her chair when Mikey left and Bob came over with Jamie who was cutely dressed in a miniature version of his father’s clothes.

As soon as Mikey saw Kat, he called, "Kat," seeing her talking to Pete and Patrick with Frank right beside her.

"Yes Mikey?" Kat asked.

"Kyra's playing the lazy bride and told me to tell you it’s speech time. You did write one, right?"

"Of course I did."

"Well, get ready, I have to go find and tell Gee now."

"Okay, okay," she sighed, resuming her conversation.

Mikey walked away after waving to the guys to go find Gerard, who was sitting with Lindsey at the table, talking and laughing quietly.

"Geegee!" He called, coming to the table smiling.

"Yes Mikemike?" Gerard mocked his little brother.

"It’s speech time, you did do yours, right?"

"If I didn't do it for Frank, what makes you think I'm going to do it for you?" He smirked, playing with his little brother. Of course he'd done it, he just enjoyed messing with him.

"Okay, well, I hope you can come up with something fast. The lazy bride wants you up there now."

Gerard rolled his eyes and kissed his girlfriend's cheek before heading up the front.

Mikey walked back over to his wife and kissed her, "I could kill my brother."

"He didn't do his speech did he? I expected that,” Kyra smirked.

"Why must he do these things?"

"It's Gerard. It's his thing."

"So true, can’t wait till I can pay him back one day."

She smiled and pecked his lips.

"No! I'm going first," Kat protested, lunging for the microphone and coming out victorious.

"Fine. Man, why did she pick you as a maid of honour anyway? So annoying," Gerard stated, already trying to mess with her.

"Because you were already taken," she poked her tongue out. "I beat Gerard up here so I get to go first! I remember the first day I met a geeky 15 year old Mikey. He was so shy and it was creepy. That was until Kyra came along two years later and suddenly we had smitten Mikey. These guys dated for, like, ever with the on and off then on again. Then they had Jamie, who we all love. He's like Mikey mixed with Kyra's personality, probably what Mikey could have been like before he met girls if he wasn't so shy. But these two are meant for each other," Kat gushed, "I'm so happy my best friend and one of my closest friends finally worked things out. Congratulations!"

Gerard scoffed at Kat, and waited on her to hand over the mike.

She rolled her eyes, shoving the mike into his chest.

"Well, Kat that was lovely," he said, smirking at her before starting, "First I must say congrats guys you finally did it. Well little brother, I have to say I am proud of you. You went out and did what no one thought you would do. You got a girl to willing marry you!" He laughed, "Now as for you Kyra, even though I know he's a pain, you got yourself a guy I don't think you will ever get rid of. I wish the both of you luck in making a happy family, again you did it. Tied the knot. Congrats. Love you both," Gerard sat the mike down.

Kat lightly smacked Gerard upside the head lightly, "Try to out do the pregnant lady. You should be ashamed," she play scolded.

"Hey I had to out due the preggers lady, its my job." Gerard chuckled.

Kyra just chuckled at her friend's antics before turning to Mikey who was tearing up, "Aww baby, don't cry. You're meant to be happy," she smiled.

"I am happy, very happy. Actually, I couldn't be more happy," he smiled, watching Gerard and Kat, "Even though she's pregnant, she may kill him,“ he laughed.

"Well stop crying," she chuckled, wiping away a few tears with her thumb, "I thought brides were meant to cry, not the grooms."

"So did I, guess we were wrong. Baby, I love you," he said, kissing her.

"I love you too," she smiled once they pulled away.

"You should go mingle with the guests. You can’t be the lazy bride the whole reception."

"Maybe you should ask me to dance," she nudged him.

Mikey was about to say something when Pete interrupted him, "Alright everyone, clear the floor. It’s time for our blushing bride and apparently hopeless groom, as his brother said, to come do their first dance together."

"Haha, you're hopeless," she giggled.

"Well, Gee did kind of imply that. Now I have to kill him and Pete. Kyra, baby, when I'm done you won’t have any friends left but the scary pregnant lady."

"So only scary pregnant lady?" She asked once they were out on the floor.

"Yeah, the way this night is going, I am going to kill the rest of them. Not her because she is pregnant and, well, she scares me. She could fight back," he chuckled, placing his hands on her hips.

She draped her arms over his shoulders, connecting together, "So that means you're going to kill yourself too? You're my friend too, as well as my husband, and you said I'd only have preggers left, so does that mean you're gone too?"

"No, preggers will do that after she realizes I killed Frank. I am hoping you will resurrect me."

"Maybe you just shouldn't kill anyone," she smiled.

"Maybe, maybe not?" He said, trying to hold back a laugh as he led her around the dance floor.

"No, baby. No killing."

"I could never kill them. They’re pretty much family, and it might make you sad."

She smiled, "Can I cut in?" A voice asked.

"Gabe! Finally out of that hoodie," Kyra smiled.

"Well, I guess, but only if Kyra doesn’t mind. I mean, you are just her lonely pool boy," Mikey teased moving out of the way so Gabe could dance with her.

"It's fine. Even though he's way too tall," she chuckled, dancing with him. Kyra ended up dancing with everyone possible in the room, including Kat, except for Gerard.

"Frank, I think our wives may be seeing each other on the side," he joked, watching Kyra dance and have a good time.

"C'mon Geeeeee. Come dance with me," Kyra whined to Gerard at the table.

"I don't want to make things awkward, Kyra," he mumbled.

"I don't care. Now c'mon," she said, pulling him out to the floor.

"Gee, are you being mean to my wife on her day?" Mikey asked, walking up to them.

"No, he just wouldn't dance with me. But doesn't matter now because I've taken him hostage," she smiled while Gerard stood there awkwardly, "C'mon Gee. You know how to dance.”

"Gee, just do it. You know if you don't, you will never hear the end of it for hundreds of years or you could dance with me,“ he smiled, hoping he would pick Kyra.

"Oh alright," he sighed, going to the middle of the floor where they slow danced in silence.

"Bit twisted this," he mumbled.

"What do you mean Gerard?" She asked, moving some hair from his face.

"Well, if I didn’t do what I did, this could of been our day maybe. Its just weird," he said low.

"Now you mention it, it is a bit," she said back just as low.

"Still friends though right?" Gerard asked.

"Best friend right behind Kat," she smiled.

"Well Frank can be mine and you can be behind him but honestly, number one."

"Oooh, can we get matching tattoos-"

"No," he cut her off.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Never."

"It'll be cool."

"No."

"Please?"

"If I say yes will you stop asking?"

"Yes."

"Okay, fine. Nothing cute and nothing too big."

Kyra smiled, going over to Mikey, "Gerard's getting a tattoo."

"Say that again?” Mikey asked.

"Gerard's getting a tattoo!"

"This was your idea, wasn’t it?"

She nodded, "We're both getting tattoos."

"Kyra, you know he hates needles. This is so mean!"

"He agreed!"

"You begged him till he said yes, didn't you?"

"Kinda but that's not the point."

"I can’t believe he even agreed. You know Kat’s going to rag on him after what he did to her that time, right?"

"No, but Gee's going to go through with it," she smiled, going off to talk to other people.

Mikey said his goodbye as he was walking out with Kyra but he stopped to see they had decorated the car they would be taking to the airport that had a sign saying, 'Just married,’ with hearts all over it.

"That's so cheesy," Kyra chuckled, getting in.

"Yeah, well, the sign in here isn't so cheesy. I would say Kat and Frank did this one," he chuckled, holding the cardboard sign that was attached to the steering wheel in his hands.

"What's it say?" Kyra asked, trying to read over him.

"It says, ‘Remember, no glove, no love,’ and I don't think what’s taped to it is a balloon."

She chuckled and face palmed herself, "Let's just go."

"Yeah, we better," Mikey smiled.