Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Japan.

She fell asleep about halfway to Japan with her head on his shoulder while Mikey fell asleep, with his head resting on his new wife‘s. When the announcements came over about landing, she woke up and yawned.

“Mike?” Kyra said sleepily.

"Yeah?" Mikey asked, not really what sure was going on since he hadn’t fully woken yet.

"Baby, it's time to get up. We're here."

"Oh, okay," he smiled, yawning too.

Collecting their bags and heading to the hotel was different this time around in Japan. On their several trips in the years before, there was no fuss. There was a few fans waiting for Mikey but this time, the fans had doubled in size due to both band’s fame. Finally, after nearly an hour of customs and screaming fans, they reached the hotel.

"Kyra, do me a favour and set your bags down for a second, please?" He asked as they were standing in front of their hotel room door.

"Alright," she shrugged, doing as he said.

Mikey stuck his card in the slot, opened the door and then picked Kyra up and carried her into the room, laying her down on the bed. Kyra chuckled at his antics as he quickly rushed to bring the bags in. After carrying in the bags, he came and laid down beside her.

She smiled and pressed her lips to his. Mikey ran his tongue across her bottom lip, not only was he begging for entrance but he was trying to deepen the kiss. Kyra happily let him in, once she let her guard down, the kiss deepened and he climbed on top of her. His lips travelled from her lips to her neck and back.

"Mike," she tried to keep a moan in, kissing him hard when he returned to her lips.

"Yeah?" He asked in one of those weird groans that could have been mistaken for a moan.

"Stop teasing."

"Okay, I love you," Mikey said, going for the bottom of her shirt.

"I love you too," she said, taking her own shirt off quickly and starting on his.

"Someone is in a hurry," he teased, going for her pants instead.

"Well, we can stop if you want but I don't hear you complaining," she finished unbuttoning her jeans.

"No!" He shrieked in horror, not wanting to stop.

"Thought so," she quickly pecked his lips before trying to undo his belt.

Mikey kicked his jeans off throwing his boxers with them.

"Now who's in a hurry, huh?"

"Well, I figured I would just help you out some," he smirked, pecking her lips.

"You look so weird," Kyra giggled.

They hadn't left their hotel room for near close to a week and his facial hair was starting to compete with Frank’s.

"Oh, shut up!“ He whined, “We should go out today. We need to get souvenirs."

"And you need to shave," she laughed, brushing her hand against his face.

"Aw, but I'm starting to get used to this look."

"You're seriously gunna keep it?"

"No, of course not. This stuff," He pointed to his face, "Is more Frank’s thing, not mine."

"Keep it. It's kinda cute," she shrugged.

"Okay," he shrugged too.

She kissed him, "C’mon, let's have a shower and go out."

"Would this shower be separate or together?" HE asked, grinning.

"Separate," she said, watching his face drop, "No, of course together, silly."

"Yes!" He cheered, running to the shower.

She shook her head and slowly followed him. Mikey already had the water on and was inside the shower waiting on her.

"Someone's in a hurry," she chuckled, getting in.

"Not really."

"Looks like it," she smirked, starting to wash her hair.

"I wanna do it," he called, putting his hands in her hair.

"Don't mess with the hair, Mikey," she play warned.

Mikey didn't listen, he kept rubbing the shampoo in while gently massaging her head. She scrunched up her face and kept her eyes tightly closed just in case shampoo got in them.

"If you get to wash mine, then i get to do yours," she smirked, standing on her tiptoes to reach his hair.

Mikey laughed at her and bent down some so he was closer to her level. She smiled and styled his hair with the shampoo still in it before pecking his lips. He kissed her back, pressing his lips to hers just a wee bit harder.

When the fun and games were over, Mikey towel dried his hair and then dried off his body before walking back in to the room to get the clothes he laid out the night before. He was waiting a while, in his simple jeans and tee shirt combination, for his wife to get ready.

"C'mon baby, I'm done. Where are we going first?" She asked, fixing her sunglasses after about twenty minutes since he had finished.

"No idea, just don't let me forget that coffee mug."

"Okay, okay," she smiled, taking his hand.

Mikey took her hand and walked outside with her.

There were a few paparazzi who had followed them from America but they kept their distance as the couple happily shopped, Kyra for clothes and Mikey for a new mug for Kat and other things that caught his eye.

"What do you think of this one?" Mikey asked as he tried on a fedora, it was the tenth hat he had tried on that day.

"I think it looks good, just like the last one you tried on," Kyra whined, bored.

"You've said that about the last three."

"Because it's true."

"Okay, well, I think I might actually get this one." He smiled.

"Good," she smiled. "Anything else?" She asked, hoping there weren't anymore hats.

"Actually, there is one more thing," Mikey said smiling a wicked smile.

"If it's more hats then no. We are not going looking for more hats."

"Actually, I was going to say maybe we should get something to eat, but more hats could be fun."

"No, something to eat is perfect!" She smiled, "Let's go get ramen."

"Yes!" He shouted, a smile on his face since he hadn't had any since they had been there.

"C'mon, I'll take you to the place Wentz and I went," she said, taking his hand and walking off down the street.

"Oh, well, I bet that place is loving getting all these famous people in there," Mikey said.

"We're quite annoying actually. You know, we don't speak the language but expect them to understand us," she added, going inside.

"Yeah, that is true. Is that why they liked Kat so much when we toured here?"

"Probably. Remember how they went to Green Day without us and we all went swimming instead?"

"Yeah," he trailed off, glancing the menu.

"They didn't see Green Day. We were pissed for no reason. You should be lucky you shared with me and you weren't put in their room," Kyra shuddered.

"Oh, trust me, I am so glad I shared with you."

"You should be. You've had seven years of sharing with me," she smirked, ordering for the two of them.

"And its always the best seven years. Wouldn't trade them for anything," he smiled.

"I would," she shrugged casually, "Only for eight years."

"Oh, you have jokes now, huh?"

"I've always had jokes. You just don't usually hear them or find them funny."

"So not true."

"What's not true?" She asked, eating her noodles.

"That I never hear them, and I was being sarcastic anyway."

"You just don't laugh at them," she pouted.

"No, ‘cause most the ones you make are about me and that’s not nice."

"Those ones are funny! How can you not laugh!?"

"No, the ones that are funny is you picking on Gerard and Preggers and everyone else."

"Oh shush four eyes," she smirked, "Eat your ramen."

"I don't think I want them now," Mikey pouted.

"If you don't want them, I'll have them," she said, leaning over to take them.

"No, back away, evil beast," he said, pointing his fork at her.

"Oh!" Her mouth dropped, "If that's the way it is," she said, sitting back down in her seat and eating her own.

Mikey started to laugh while sticking his fork in Kyra's ramen.

"Noooo! There's no way this fork is getting out with Kyra's ramen on it," she said, holding onto his fork.

"But it looks so tats, and my fork wants me to taste it."

"Ugh, fine. Just take it," she gave up.

"What’s wrong?" He asked, taking her noodles off his fork and putting it back in his bowl.

"Ha! Gotcha four eyes!" She stuck her tongue out before quickly eating all of the noodles before he another chance to steal them.

"So mean," Mikey said while eating his own noddles.

"And you married it," she smirked before smiling.

"Yeah, sadly, I did," he smirked.

"Shut up four eyes," Kyra laughed.

Mikey didn't say anything he just ate in peace. She smiled, waiting on him to finish before going back to the hotel.

"Do we have to go home?" Mikey asked once they were back in the hotel room.

"Yeah, we kinda do. What's your plan?" She said, plopping onto the bed next to him.

"We have someone bring us Jamie and we just stay here for the rest of our lives?" He smiled.

"Why? What's so good here?" She laughed.

"It’s peaceful, no drama and hardly any paparazzi. What’s so great about New York?"

"Everything."

"Like name one thing."

"Okay, well, we live there for one so it's gotta be awesome. And it's somewhat close to Jersey and it's got good shops. There, I named like three."

"I still say we move here. It’s just so beautiful here."

"Okay, fine. When Jamie's older we'll move here, okay?"

"How much older?"

"When he's seven."

"You just want to see if he befriends preggers’ kid, don’t you?" Mikey asked, pointing a finger at her accusingly.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," she smirked.

"I swear you and preggers are secret lovers and are eventually going to run away leaving me and Frank devastated, aren’t you?" He asked, smiling and laughing.

"That's the plan. Wouldn't it be cute though if they had a girl? We could play matchmaker!"

"Yeah, it would be so adorable just as long as it wasn’t a long term match making game. God knows I don't want to be related to Kat," he smiled even wider.

"But that's the point. Matchmaker is for couples," she sung annoyingly, "You know you'd love it."

"Which would be so cool as long as they didn't marry. I don't think I could handle Kat as a sister in law, then you and her would be more inseparable than you already are."

"Well you're no fun. Oooohh, imagine if they had babies," she giggled, just doing it to annoy him.

"Kyra, sweetie, maybe you should see what Kat is having before you finish planning our son and their soon to be kid’s lives."

"You're no fun!" she play whacked his arm.

"I know. One of us has to be responsible.”

She laughed, "You act like you're 50 already. You’re barely even halfway there."

"Yeah, well, I have to since you act like you’re 19 sometimes," he laughed, "So, baby, how would you plan our son's life if Kat has a boy?"

"Didn't you know? I am 19. When we met, I was like eleven. Well, he'll be smart like you, so he's obviously going to follow in my footsteps and write songs. Then he's going to look after me when I'm old."

"Well, at least I know if Kat has a boy, you won’t be match making them," he laughed, "And Kyra, baby, please don't say things like that. That would make me a dirty pervert and a pedo-bear."

Kyra laughed, "Wait until the guys hear you admitted you're a dirty pervert and a pedo. I'll just wait until we have a girl to match-make," she giggled.

"You just want one of our kids to marry one of Kat’s, don't you?" He sighed, "I didn't admit that, I said I would be one if you were eleven when we started dating and were only 19 now."

"No, I would like one of them to marry one of the guy's kids. Like Bob, Ray or Frank. Obviously not Gerard's kids. Still you said that you were!"

"And why would you like it to be one of the guys kids? Isn’t that kind of like an arranged marriage?" He took a deep breath, "Fine, I can admit I am a dirty pervert but not a pedo-bear."

"Nope. Not really. Ha ha. You sexed up an eleven year old!" She giggled.

"Kyra, stop saying that, it’s gross and illegal. And how is it not one?"

"You sexed up an eleven year old," she sung.

"Nope, I was seduced. You promised me candy," Mikey played along.

"Still. Underage!"

"Oh shush, at least I’m not marrying my kid off before my best friend even finds out what she is having."

She shrugged, "Maybe you could give him some tips and have them married at eleven."

Mikey let out a laugh, "Touché."

Kyra smiled, "I love you."

"Love you more," he smiled, pecking her on the lips.

“You know, I like it here too. Let’s actually move here and be a total inconvenience,” she chuckled.

"Who would be inconveniencing?" He asked, knowing she was talking about the bands and their family.

"Ourselves, the bands. Oh dear god! The postman!"

"Kyra, the postman will be fine, and the bands will live. What do they need us for unless we are recording or touring? And how would it inconvenience us?"

"With the moving and the language barriers. I'd probably end up on the other side of Japan just trying to catch a taxi."

"Well, we could pay Kat to teach us since she is weird and some how knows the language and we could just buy some new furniture when we moved here," he shrugged.

"You really wanna move here, huh?"

"Sure, if you do," Mikey shrugged again, "I mean, it doesn't really matter to me where we live as long as you’re happy."

"We'll move here eventually," she smiled, "Before Jamie's seventh birthday."

"Okay, if that’s what you want but we don't have to."

"No, no. I can see how happy you are here. Let's do it."

"But would you be happy here?"

She nodded.

"Do you think Jamie would be happy here?"

"I think he would be."

"Do you think he will be able to learn how to speak their language."

"I think he might be able to but he'd be growing up with it so I think so."

"Yeah, that’s true and when he is a few years older, his Godmother can start teaching him. How did she learn Japanese anyway when she couldn't even pass math without cheating in High School?"

Kyra shrugged, "Don't look at me. I only know how to ask for ramen and things in my size."

"Well, you already know more than me," he laughed, smiling, kissing her on her cheek.

She smiled, "It'll be an adventure."

"Yeah it will, but it will be fun."

Kyra smiled, "I'm so not telling the rest of MCR that we're moving."

"Why not?"

"Because then they'll hate me."

"Why would they hate you? I'm the one who wants to move. We're never telling Kat by the way."

"Oh, so we're just gunna pack our stuff and leave her knocking on our front door?"

"Yes, because if we tell her, she will kill me for taking her best friend away."

Kyra laughed, "She's not that bad."

"Kyra, you're her best friend and other then Jess and Bella, her only female friend, so yes, she probably would kill me."

"She wouldn't kill you. Just hurt you bad. Think of this though, instead of being around for coffee for a few hours, she'll be here for a few days maybe even weeks if we move here."

"Oh, shit! No way! I couldn't deal with that," he joked, "Yeah, but still, I don't want to be hurt either and- Oh God! She will have E and Max helping her."

"My friends aren't that bad, Mike."

"No, but they would be if they found out I was bringing you all the way to Japan in six years."

"More like 5.7"

"Still! They will hunt me down, murder me and then kidnap you and Jamie and bring you back to the States."

"Maybe. I'm willing to take the chance," she smiled, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you, so much," he kissed her head, smiling, "You know, we could always move the bands with us."

"Nope! I want Japan and you and Jamie all to myself," she smiled, "No other bands allowed."

"Well, wait, what would we do if we had another kid since you only want me and Jamie to yourself."

"Well, I’d have that kid all to myself too."

"You’re crazy baby."

"That's what they tell me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long, long, long.