Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Uncle Mikey.

The couple spent the rest of their honeymoon in peace before returning to NY, where Andy spent the day with them to give back Jamie.

"Did you have fun, sweetie?" Kyra asked, holding her son against her hip as she shut the door after Andy left.

"Daddy missed you too," he said, kissing his son's head as he watched Kyra and him play.

She smiled and just laughed as they played, "Thank you Jamie," Kyra chuckled as he shared his toys and she texted on her phone.

"Who you texting?" Mikey asked.

"Preggers."

"Oh no, what are you two planning?"

"Nothing," Kyra smiled.

"Right, and I'm the Prince of Spain,” he eyed her suspiciously.

"Of course you are baby," she said, playing with Jamie while waiting for a reply.

"I don't even want to know," Mikey said, going to make a glass of coffee.

"He sooo wants to know," she cooed to her son.

Mikey just laughed and waited on his coffee to get done. Once it was done, he came back and sat on the sofa, watching his wife and son.

"Know! Know!" Jamie giggled.

Kyra laughed, "Jamie knows."

"Kyra, did he just say know know?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Wow, he is learning so fast," he sat down by his son and started tickling him.

"I know, he'll be smarter than you soon."

"Yeah and then when he gets to high school, Preggers kid will cheat off him like she did me."

"Probably," she laughed.

"Why do the Ways always have to be the smart ones?"

"Smart? That's funny!" Kyra laughed.

"Are you saying I am not smart?"

"No, of course not," she said innocently.

"You're so mean. So are you going to tell me what you’re texting or should I say, plotting?"

"Nope but-" Kyra said, cut off by her phone ringing, "Excuse me," she said, answering her phone.

Mikey watched as she walked away, he started playing with Jamie waiting on her return.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING!" She yelled happily into the phone.

Mikey picked up Jamie and ran to the room Kyra was in, "Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

Kyra had a grin as she kept talking before hanging up, "Gerard got married!" She smiled.

"WHAT?" Mikey yelled before smirking, "Moms going to kill him!"

"That's not the best thing, Uncle Mikes," she smirked.

"Please don't tell me this was a shot gun wedding." Mikey sighed, "Wait! Uncle?! Holy shit, it was a shot gun wedding. Mom’s really going to kill him."

"Supposedly she was there. God, I can't believe this," she smiled.

"Mom was there and I wasn’t? Oh, I am so going to have preggers kill him.”

"This is such good news though."

"Not really. How is it he knocks up his girlfriend, marries her, doesn’t invite anyone and Mom isn’t mad at him but I get married while drunk and she has a cow?"

"Because he's Gerard," she smiled, "Oh no! We might have some competition now with matchmaking!" Kyra said.

"I doubt that unless Jess or Bella turn up preggers next. No way on Earth would Gee match his kid up with Kat’s. Besides, does she even know Lindsey?" Mikey paused taking a breath, "Can I please know what you were texting Batty Kat about now?"

"Oh that? I was just asking how she's going and how Frank was. Nothing big. But he would match his kid up with Frank's!"

"Not with Kat being the mother. Those two have been friends for years, but some how hate each other. I don't get how it works. I think it’s because he thinks Kat is really an escaped lunatic from the nut house," Mikey chuckled, recalling a conversation he had one time with Gee.

"Who cares! There's going to be more babies to aw over."

"Yeah, but ours will always be number one," Mikey smiled.

"Oh, yeah? What if we had another huh? You can't play favourites."

"No, I would never play favourites. I just meant Jamie was the first one to be born out of all the bands. Ky, if you like playing match maker so much, you should set Elliot up with someone. He's the only one with out a girl."

Kyra's mouth dropped before skipping off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha.