Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Play Threats.

They were no meetings. It was just an excuse to get out and do what she had planned for tonight. Bob actually was in the city, he and Jess took Jamie for Kyra. She cooked his favourite meal and set up the table with candles. Kyra stood there waiting behind the front door for him.

Kyra smiled once the door clicked and she moved back so she wouldn't be seen. Once he put his coat up, she went and stood behind him, resting her head on his shoulder, "Good birthday?"

"Uhm, please, if you’re a fan, leave before I call my bodyguard," Mikey joked.

"You don't have a bodyguard," she chuckled.

Mikey laughed, turning around, "Yeah, I had a good birthday and how do you know I didn't pay Kat to be my preggers bodyguard?"

"Because then you'd be terrified of your own bodyguard and that wouldn't work," she smiled, pecking his lips.

Mikey smiled, kissing her back, "How where your meetings?"

"Well, I may have lied. Only a little. It was only so I could do this," she smiled, guiding him into the candle lit room.

"Baby, you didn't have to do this," he said, smiling as he saw what she’d done.

"But I wanted to," she grinned.

"And I love it," Mikey kissed her lips, kind of hard but yet soft.

She smiled before pulling away, "There's time for that later. I made your favourite."

"But you’re my favourite! Wait, Jamie is second, you didn't cook our son, did you?"

"No! Of course not," she chuckled, sitting down.

Mikey smiled, sitting down, "So where is our child for the night?"

"He's with Mr. Bryar. Yes, okay, another lie."

"Oh, so he can take my child but not tell me happy birthday? Let’s see if I call him ever again," Mikey chuckled.

"Well, he wanted too. It's kinda his present to you."

Mikey chuckled again, taking a bit of food, "Maybe he will get a call after all, so was Kat killing the door and Frank showing up late part of your plan too?"

"Err, no. That wasn't a part of it. Naming trouble, you know?"

"We all know. Frank told me, Gee and Ray. Says Kat’s being stubborn and hormonal,“ he shrugged taking another bite, "This is so tasty. Baby, you're cooking from now on."

She shrugged, "Just something I made earlier."

"It’s really good, and you look really sexy too," he said taking his last bite.

Kyra was a bit taken back by his comment but smoothly replied, "Well you do too for someone who's twenty five."

"Do you have to remind me of my age?"

"What? It's not like your facing thirty."

"Still, that’s half way to fifty."

"Oh man, that is old," Kyra joked.

"Oh, you wish you looked half as good as I do."

"Ah, you see right through me. God, do I wish," she smirked.

Mikey didn't say anything, he just leaned over the table and kissed her kissing Kyra.

She happily kissed back before pulling back, "Trying to seduce me, huh?"

Mikey still didn't reply. He dipped his head down toward her neck, where he began lightly sucking and biting.

"I thought this was your birthday? Not mine," she chuckled.

Mikey stopped and shrugged, "You’re right. I think I might go take a shower."

"Okay, baby, I'll just finish cleaning up here," Kyra smiled, clearing the table and starting on the dishes.

Mikey went and took a shower, shocked he hadn’t effected her at all. Obviously she was much better at the teasing game than he was. Kyra finished up with the dishes before into the bedroom and catching Mikey as he came out of the bathroom en suite with just a towel on. She pinned him against the door and started kissing him hard before going up his jaw with her lips.

"Bed?" She breathed between kisses.

Kyra was up early the next morning but laid there in Mikey's arms, just wondering what it was going to be like with the new babies around even though they weren't hers and how Jamie would deal with it, which then led her to wonder what he would be like if they had another child.

Mikey woke up about an hour after Kyra, "Baby, what are you thinking about?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing," she shrugged.

"Your face looks like you are thinking really hard about something. What is it?"

"Nothing, it's not important. Feel any different Mr. twenty-five-year-old?"

"Not really."

"I think it'd feel different. That's just me," Kyra shrugged.

"Baby, it’s just another year. I don’t feel older. Now, if you ask me what I was feeling last night, I might have said amazing," he smiled.

"Why's that? The rush of 24 ending gets you high?"

"No, baby, the rush of what we did in this room last night gets me that way."

She smiled and pecked his cheek, "Oh that rush. I kinda forgot," she joked

"Oh, well, if it was so easy to forget maybe it should never happen again," he said smirking.

"Well, fine," she said, scooting out of his grasp.

"Hey! I said no more of what happened last night. I didn't say anything about cuddling," Mikey said, pulling her back to him.

"Well, we cuddled after and that was last night so," she poked her tongue out, scooting away again.

"But I want cuddles!" He cried out.

She poked her tongue out, "Nope."

“Kyra Lee Way! Please, come cuddle with me?" He pleaded, giving her the puppy dog look.

"Nope, the puppy dog look isn't going to work this time," she said, looking away.

"Fine but no cuddles means no kisses, or hugs or hand holding," Mikey said in hopes of changing her mind.

"That goes for you too," she smirked.

"Fine," he smirked back, walking to the other room.

Kyra sighed, laying down and pulling the covers over her head. Mikey was in the spare room where they kept books and other random things, looking for a book to read.

"Freaking four eyes," she chuckled to herself, knowing what he would be doing.

"Mikey walked back in to the bed room, a book in hand, "Did you say something, baby?"

"Nope," she said, hogging all the covers and hiding under them.

"Why are you hiding?"

She shrugged, "Because."

"When will Bob be dropping Jamie off?"

"Later this afternoon."

He nodded, "What should we do until then?"

"No kissing, no hugs, no hand holding or cuddles. Anything but that."

"Okay, but that still doesn't tell me what we should do. That’s what we shouldn't do," he said a matter of factly.

"Always with the technicalities," she sighed.

"Of course," Mikey smirked.

She just laughed.

"What’s so funny?"

Kyra shrugged, "You."

"And why am I funny?"

"You just are!" She giggled, peeking out of the covers.

"And you’re weird. What’s new?" He smiled.

"I'm not weird. Cryptic? Yes. Weird. Never.”

"No, you’re not cryptic, unless someone is rubbing off on you and if that’s the case then I won’t allow you to talk to them anymore."

"Talk to who? No one is cryptic."

"Yeah, Kat is very cryptic. Kyra, she used to party in graveyards, so she would be the only one who could make you cryptic."

She shrugged, sitting up, "You wouldn't do that. She'd kill you."

"It would be worth the risk if it kept you from being cryptic. I don't need you parting in graveyards or going to weird raves."

"Weird raves are fun," she smiled.

"Kyra Lee, please tell me Kat never dragged you to one of those weird raves.”

"But that would be a lie," she smirked.

"Kyra, what one did she take you to?" He asked, his eyes getting big.

"Well," she trailed off, "What one didn't she?"

"Kyra, please tell me you are joking and she didn't take you to that one Wicca part she went to," Mikey paused, "Frank was so pissed at her. He thought she had cursed him."

Kyra laughed, "I went to a few but didn't go to that Wicca one."

"Thank God. I told you she was cryptic. I went once too. They put me in a skirt, a freaking skirt, Kyra!"

Kyra burst out in laughter, "A skirt!?"

"Yes, a skirt, which is why I never went to parties with you in high school. It was scary as hell."

Kyra laughed, "Did they get pictures?"

"Yeah, Batty has a few and Gerard has one framed. He says I make a pretty girl," Mikey laughed, going to Kyra's side of the closet.

"I want those photos!" She laughed, "Don't you dare do what I think you're going to do!" She said, getting up and going to the closet.

"Well, I was thinking maybe I could model my hot girl look for you," he pulled out her one of her skirts.

"No, no, no," she laughed, taking it off of him.

"Fine then, no photos for you."

"I'll get them from Kat," she smirked.

"No, you won’t. I refuse to let you call her or see her," he said, picking her phone up from the bed side table.

"What!? You can't do this!"

"I can and I am. What are you going to do about it?"

"This isn't fair!" She said, jumping up and trying to reach for her phone.

"Life’s not fair," he said, holding the phone up as high as he could reach.

"Fine! I'll just get them from Gerard."

"Gerard lives in L.A," Mikey said, not believing that she wasn't going to fight him more about her phone of the fact that he just told her she couldn't speak to Kat.

"So? I'll go to L.A. Distance won't stop me Mikey," she said, jumping still.

"Kyra, you know Gee won’t willingly give up a photo of me dressed like that. You would have to really bribe him," Mikey smirked again, knowing what he said to be true.

"Mikey! C'mon, this isn't fair! You can't keep me from talking to my best friend."

"Like I said, I can and I am. What are you going to do about it?"

"You aren't serious. C'mon, just give me the phone!"

"Why do you think I am not serious?"

"Because, you just aren't. Phone. Now. Please?"

"Uhm, no," Mikey said, her phone in his hand and his in his pocket, walking out the bedroom door.

"Michael James! Stop this right now or I'll do something you won't like," she raised her voice, finally thinking of a way to stop him.

"Oh yeah? And what’s that? I have both phones."

"Stop it right now or I'll leave you," she smirked.

"No, you won’t,” he scoffed, “I won’t let you."

"I'll do it if you don't give me the phone," she said with her hand out, "Now please?"

"No. And I won’t let you leave," Mikey said, trying to stay serious but the corners of his lips were disobeying his brain.

Kyra put both of her hands in front of her, her right hand's fingers hovering over the ring, "It's coming off."

Mikey shrugged, reaching his hands to hers and taking it off for her and placing it in her hand, "Now what? It’s off now. What are you going to do?"

"This," she said, putting the ring in his hand and going off to where she kept her bag she took on tour

Mikey sighed, thinking maybe he should stop, "Kyra, get your skinny ass back here and get your phone and ring."

"Nope," she said, knowing that if he could play then so would she, as she put a few changes of clothes in the bag.

"Okay, fine," he said, walking out the front door. He sat on his porch, thinking of her and what would happen next.

"God, you give up easy," she chuckled, following him out, sitting behind him and resting her head on his shoulder after kissing his cheek.

"It’s not giving up. It’s giving you space. How much have we been through for you to seriously throw it away because I was telling you, you couldn't talk to your best friend?"

"An awful lot," she sighed, "I thought you were serious."

"And if I was, would you really leave me over her?" Mikey asked, being serious this time.

"Only if you were being a total jerk and controlling who I could and couldn't talk to."

"No, I am saying if I was only demanding you not talk to her, would you leave? Anyone else is fine, just not her."

"Well, I'd ask you why then I'd tell you I couldn't. She's like family to me and I don't have a huge family."

"But if I still said no anyway, you would leave?"

Kyra sighed and closed her eyes, "Any answer I give you're going to take the wrong way."

"No, I’m not. I just want the truth."

"You will! If I say you then it's going to be as if you don't think Kat is my friend and if I say Kat, then you're going to get all pissy that I didn't pick you."

"No, baby, I really wouldn't. Please? I really want an answer and I promise not to be upset either way."

Kyra sighed, resting her forehead against his back, "Don't make me answer this."

"You don't have to, but I would really love it if you did."

Kyra sighed, inhaling sharply, "You. I pick you," she said softly, not believing she answered the question since she still couldn’t make her mind up.

"Are you sure that would be your honest answer?" Mikey asked, he already knew what he was going to say whether she picked him or Kat.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Would you like to know what I was going to say either way?"

"Of course."

He sighed, taking a deep breath, " I would have said, I understand and love you no matter what and I never would have done something like that. Besides she is like my sister too,” Mikey smiled, telling Kyra the honest truth.

"Well, it was a very hard question," she sighed.

"Yeah it was.”

She smiled, "Jamie will be back soon."

Mikey nodded, "Let’s go camping."

"Camping?" Kyra jerked her head back.

"Sure."

"Baby, you know I don't camp."

"I know.”

"Well, why suggest it?" She chuckled.

"Just to see what you would say," he shrugged.

Kyra shook her head, "You tried to take me camping once before, remember? I'm still trying to forget," she laughed.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad," he smiled.

"Wasn't that bad?" She scoffed, "I got poison ivy since Gerard pushed me!"

"Yeah, so? He won’t be with us this time and if he was he would be to busy with Lindsey.”

"Alright, I might come," she sighed.

"Really?" He asked, shocked she agreed to his joke.

"Yes really."

"Who should we invite?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. But the Iero's probably won't be able with the whole baby thing for a while."

"I was hoping we would go before she has the kid, because you know, Linds isn't too far behind her."

"Mike! That wouldn't be fair! Do you want two whiney pregnant women whiney about how far it is?"

"No, probably not. Maybe we should wait till next summer."

"Next summer it is," she kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a terrible writer.
Sorry for not updating sooner.
>.<