Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"Annoying Frank."

She went in and sat on the bed next to him, anxious of telling him her news. She noticed he smiled as he set his book down after folding a small corner over to mark the page he was up to, “What’s up?”

"Nothing," she smiled, laying next to him.

“I love you,” he grinned, kissing her cheek.

"Baby, I love you too," she said, burying her head in his chest.

"How is Bat handling being ready to pop?"

Kyra shrugged, "Annoying Frank. Sweetie, I have some news."

"What?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kyra chuckled, "Baby?"

"Yes?"

"No, baby," she smiled, moving his hand to her belly button.

"Holy shit, you’re pregnant too?" Mikey exclaimed, looking down at their hands, his mouth was open but the edges were up, forming a happy expression.

She nodded, "I think."

"Awesome," he breathed, happy.

"Really? No outburst? No hysterical crying?"

"Why would I cry?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. You just might."

"Baby, I wouldn't cry. I am happy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, but we may need a bigger place."

"No, I thought about this,“ Kyra smiled, “If we move the stuff from the writing room to the other room, then that can be Jamie's room and then the baby gets his room."

"Do you really think this place is big enough for two kids?"

"It might be. "

"I guess we'll find out in nine months, yeah?"

She smiled and nodded, "Seven probably."

"You’re two months along, and I am just now finding out?"

"But, baby, the first month doesn't count! Even I didn't know."

"Please just tell me you told me first this time?"

Kyra nodded, “Of course, you’re the first to know this time.”

An even bigger grin swept across his face and he rubbed her stomach, “I can’t wait.”

"No! I get first hold," Kyra squabbled with Gerard, trying to get through the door at the same time as him.

Kat laughed, "Umm, sorry but Godmother always gets first hold after the Mommy and Daddy," Kat said, hoping they would stop fighting as Kyra poked her tongue out at Gerard before rushing over to hold the new addition.

"He's so cute!" Kyra gushed, "I don't know who I see more of. Kat or Frank?" She asked herself, scrunching her face up to see if she could tell.

The whole room laughed, Kat was watching Jamie to see how he was going to reacted to a new baby his new godbrother.

"Look Jamie, it's Carey," she said, going over to show him the baby. He looked curious at first before burying his face in Mikey's neck, tired from all the waiting. Kyra just chuckled, handing the baby off to Gerard.

Kat let out a small laugh, "He’s still too cute."

"A little but he's got some competition now," Kyra said.

"Well, only if he gets his Dad’s looks," Kat smiled, while thinking.

"Nope, all from you," Frank smiled, kissing his wife head

"Sweetie, I am sorry but we're going to have an ugly child if that happens."

"Okay Gerard I get that your like in love with Carey cause he’s Frank’s son and all, but you have to share."

Gerard smirked, "Fine," he huffed, handing the baby off.

"He was so cute, wasn’t he?" Mikey asked. changing in to a pair of pyjama bottoms.

Kyra nodded, "I know."

"I can’t wait till your little bun in the oven is ready to come out and see the bright world," Mikey told his wife as he laid down in the bed.

"So it's mine now, huh? I think you mean ours.”

"Well, not really, not till he or she comes out because I can’t carry a bun in my oven, but if I did, we would be very rich. So I mean ours, but yours at the same time since I can’t help,” he chuckled.

"Well, you can carry me," she smirked.

He patted the spot beside him on the bed, "Can we start that tomorrow? I'm already comfy."

She shrugged, "Okay, fine," she said, taking out her ear rings and sitting on the bed

Mike scooted closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist to rub her stomach, "Any ideas on names?"

She smiled, "Kinda. Do you?"

"Sorta, what are yours?"

"No, no, I wanna know yours first."

"Well, I was thinking for a girl maybe Rose or Rosie or something like that because she will be as pretty as her mom and all pretty girls should have a pretty name," Mikey said, thinking that sounded way to cheesy.

Kyra chuckled, "And for a boy?"

"No clue, whats yours?"

"For?" A boy? Or girl?"

"Both."

"Well..." she trailed off, "I like Remington."

"For which one?"

"A girl."

Mikey thought for a second, "How about Remington Rose Way?" He smiled, "I think they sound nice together. What about you? And what’s your boy name?"

"Remington Rose? Mike, the poor kid would probably get teased from the two R's. And I don't have a boy's name. Well, I suppose Charlie or Josh or something."

"Probably, we have plenty of time to think. Maybe we should sleep now?" Mikey smiled.

"Mm," she nodded, getting comfy.

Mikey kissed her cheek, nose and lips before sliding down and kissing her belly, "I love you."

Kyra laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Kissing your belly and telling you that I love you and the baby you have inside you, why?"

She smiled, "We love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a time jump between events, but eh.