Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Skittles.

The little child in her lap wriggled around in her grasp as they played. Even though he was young, he knew exactly who she was. Kyra held him close once he settled down, content with sucking on his fist while listening to his mother’s voice.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?


She briefly paused and in that moment, he gurgled as if he wanted her to continue. Kyra gave a small smile and chuckle. Her hand stroked the small amount of dark brown hair that was growing up on his head.

"God, how did you manage to survive six weeks without me Jamie?" Kyra softly asked her son.

Kat just happened to come out of the bathroom at the time to see Kyra had Jamie in another room, "Sorry. This hangout didn't go so well, did it?" Kat asked from the door frame.

Kyra shook her head, "No, not really. Mike and me yelling? Yeah, not the greatest."

"Sorry about that," Kat said, not asking any questions and not moving into the room any more, just in case Kyra was mad at her.

There was brief moment of silence that was broken by the child, causing his mother to smile, "He couldn't even wait Kat. He said he loved me but he couldn't freaking wait!" Kyra said.

Kat walked into the room a little more, "You know he tried. He really did. But him and Sophie have only been dating for, like, two maybe three weeks max. I swear he barely hugs her, holds her hand or anything. No one really even knows why he is dating her. I do know you would like her if she wasn't dating Mikey. She seems nice," Kat shrugged.

"Tried Kat!? He didn’t try. He told me he would go gay first Kat! Fucking gay! And I don't think Sophie is a man in disguise!"

"Kyra, for once I don't know what to say. All I know is that he still talks about you a lot which makes Sophie mad, but Mikey never notices. She‘s really jealous, then again if I was her, I would be too. Do you know for sure that you love him this time?"

"I know I love him. I always have. Kat, I turned down fucking hot guys in rehab for him. I even turned down even hotter people at the awards show!"

"You could have had them at both places?" Kat asked, wide eyed before she asked her next question, "Do you want my advice or do you want me to stay out of this?"

"What's your advice?" Kyra asked.

"Fight for him. Go after him. Make Sophie think she has something to worry about. I only say this 'cause I believe Mikey still loves you. He's just afraid of you hurting him again. That’s my guess."

"If he still loved me, he would have dumped her by now," Kyra muttered.

"Not if he is trying to force himself to get over you because he doesn't want hurt. You know, the heart can only take so much. Ky, you two are meant to be. With all the shit you've been through, you deserve each other."

"Yeah, and in the mean time Jamie has to live with her."

"What? When did they move in together?" Kat asked, confused.

"I don't know. I just meant on tour."

"Oh please! She doesn't get near Jamie. I still do it all, just like I was before you left tour. Only now me and Frank aren’t fighting. As long as I'm hyped up on energy drinks, everyone is happy," Kat smiled.

"I'm so sorry Kat. About everything."

"It’s fine. I don't blame just you, I blame the guys in your band too. And you’re better now, the past is the past, right?"

"Right," Kyra nodded.

"Is Max going to be nice this time on tour? You are coming back on tour right?"

"Try and stop me. Might have some adjustments though for our set but," Kyra said standing up off the bed she was sitting on.

"But?" Kat raised an eyebrow.

"But nothing too big. Let's go downstairs." Kyra and Kat went down stairs.

The pair walked in silence. Kyra carried her son, with her friend gushing about how cute he was. They strolled into the living room to find Mikey and Sophie having a rather 'cutesy' talk, making Kyra feel ill. Kat laughed at the look on Kyra's face before clearing her throat, causing the couple to realise that three more people were watching.

"You don't need to see this, sweetie," Kyra said, taking her son into the other room.

"Hey! Come back with him," Jess called, wanting to know if she could hold him again.

Kyra came back slowly, avoiding eye contact with Mikey and tried to disconnect Jamie's little hands from her shirt. This was awkward to say the least for her. Kyra knew that she’d just have to get used to the fact that he now had a girlfriend. But she couldn’t get over the fact that if he supposedly loved her so much, why he couldn’t wait for her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I was just wondering if I could hold him?" Jess asked Kyra, very timidly.

"It's fine," Kyra said softly, finally getting Jamie off and handing him to her.

The brunette nodded and starting playing with the baby as everyone got in to their own conversations, except for Mikey, he was just looking at the ground.

"Ky, we should dye your hair," Gerard said randomly after looking at her hair.

"Dye my hair? Why? So it can match your messy black locks?"

"You mean my sexy black locks! And no, just because I think it would be fun."

"Fine. What colour?"

"Skittles!" Frank randomly shouted.

Gerard laughed before saying, "Yeah Ky, then your hair would taste like a rainbow.”

Kyra face palmed herself, "No. I am not dying my hair skittles," she muttered looking down at her tattoos.

"Puke green," Sophie muttered, causing Mikey to elbow her while hoping no one else heard her comment.

Even though she pretended as if she didn’t hear the comment or that it hurt her, deep down it tore her up inside. Kyra was tempted to just stand up and yell at her until she felt better. But that wouldn’t work.

"Why don't you just buy a bunch of temporary shit and test them out see what works best?" Bob said, smiling at Ky.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better Bob but I might go lay down for a while considering I don't feel the best. But it was great seeing you all and meeting you girls. I'll catch you round," she said, walking off to her room so she didn’t see any more Mikey and Sophie action.

"Kyra Lee whatever-the-hell-your-last-name-is! Get back here!" Gerard yelled.

"That's a nice last name," Frank chuckled, “Kat, sweetie, can we change our last name to that?”

"Guys I think we should get going. Mikey, you’re on daddy duty til some time tomorrow. Me and Frank are going to the city," Kat said, hoping there would be no questions asked.

Gerard was on the hunt for Kyra wanting to say his goodbyes before they left. He found Kyra after only a few moments of looking, tapping her on the shoulder.

Kyra nearly jumped and took her earphones out, "Hey."

"Hey, I think we're leaving. Do we get bye hugs?"

"I'm not going back out there Gerard," Kyra sighed, getting up.

"So does that mean I have to tell the ladies and the bat to come to you?" He asked, trying to cheer Kyra up.

"No, I just don't want to go out there," she said, hugging him tightly.

Gerard hugged her, before saying, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she muttered in his ear.

"You coming back on tour?"

"Of course," she said, pulling away, “It’s going to be fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill.
Comment?
Anyone can guess what's going to happen?