Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"Dance, Dance"

After their little outburst in Pete Wentz’s backyard, Mikey and Kyra kept their distance from each other as to not say something they would surely regret later on. But, as usual, they couldn’t stay away from each other with Mikey caving in to go and see her on the first day of her resuming tour. He had given their son to her to spend time together while the rest of both bands were off mucking about in the venue.

Kyra read several picture books to her son, which always resulted in a curious Jamie slapping his down on the pages at the pictures. After a while, she stopped reading before putting some music on, dancing with her son on her hip while she started to clean the bus a little. Jamie had one hand attached to her shirt, just above her collarbone, while the other hung freely in the air.

Mikey looked at his watch, realizing it was time for Tiffany Chaos to go to sound check. He walked over to the bus get James from Kyra, so she could go do sound check and get ready for the show.

The bassist could hear the loud sounds from outside bus as he went on. He was expecting her to be sitting and listening, not dancing. Mikey was laughing hard at the sight before him, thinking about not letting her know he was there so he could keep watching but he needed to let Kyra know he was there, "Let’s see a little spin and twist!" He called to her, once the laughing stopped.

Kyra hadn’t even realised that he was there, she was still dancing. "Can't handle it, can't handle it, damn that James he's scandalous," she laughed doing the spin and a twist turning around to see her ex standing there, causing her to go red.

"Miss Kyra, I am going to have to take away five points for not finishing that spin," Mikey said, like nothing was wrong.

"He's just jealous because he's too old to move like that, Jamie," Kyra scoffed to her son.

"Not at all. You’re just mad because I taught you that move and I still do it better," he smirked.

"So not true old man."

"You’re just as old as I am," Mikey laughed, enjoying not fighting with Kyra.

Kyra shook her head, "I'm 23 in a few months and you're 24 soon. You're older than me, so there," Kyra poked her tongue out.

Mikey pouted, "Fine you win. But I know something you don't, so now what?"

"Spill what you know!" She said.

"You have sound check in twenty minutes and you’re in pyjamas."

Kyra looked down at her pyjamas then back up, "So?"

"Unless you plan on doing sound check and the show in that, you better get changed."

Kyra shrugged, "Plenty of time."

"If you say so, but if you’re late don't blame me, okay?"

"Fine with me," Kyra said, going off to decide what she would wear.

Mikey sat there for five minutes before walking about halfway through the bus and saying, "Do you still have those faded dark blue to light blue skinnys? And do you still have the red shirt with the bat skull?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Because if I know you like I think I do, you will be in there for another ten minutes looking at your clothes and that will be the outfit you end up deciding on anyway. And the black and white chucks, for the shoes too."

Kyra shook her head, "I'm wearing something else. So what are you getting me for my birthday?" She asked, sorting through her different shirts while Jamie sat on the floor next to her.

"Now if I tell you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, would it?"

Kyra stopped and looked at him, "You haven't got anything yet, have you?"

"No, not yet," he said, looking at the ground.

Kyra chuckled, "I knew it. You don't have to get me anything."

"But I will! I always do! You know me, I just like to wait until the last minute."

Kyra smiled and turned her attention back to finding clothes. A few moments later she turned to face Mikey, about to ask him a serious question when she saw Sophie coming up onto the front of the bus.

"Decided on anything yet?" Mikey asked Kyra, not even realizing Sophie was on the bus.

"Uh...you know what? I'll just wear those jeans and that shirt," she said quickly grabbing them.

"Told you. Want me to take Jamie?" He asked, smirking.

Kyra nodded her head, "Yeah, maybe you should go," she said softly.

"Yeah, I have to take Jamie while you’re at sound check," Mikey said, picking his son up off the floor and wondering why Kyra changed her attitude all of changed.

Kyra stood up, and talked to Jamie for a few moments before patting Mike on the arm and saying "Thanks Mike," feeling Sophie's eyes glaring into her.

Mikey just nodded and walked to the front of the bus to go back to his own, "Sophie, what are you doing here?" Mikey asked, finally seeing that she was on the bus.

"You were gone for a while and well, I missed you," she said slightly pouting.

"Well, come on, we need to get back to our bus," Mikey smiled, now understanding why Kyra seemed so aggravated.

She grinned, intertwining his free hand with hers, giving Kyra a glare over her shoulder that Mikey didn't see. Kyra mocked her and got changed before going to sound check.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, I guess?