Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Take A Chance You Stupid Hoe.

When they got back to the bus, Mikey sat James down and got some baby food out, "Want to feed him?" Mikey asked Sophie.

"If you want me to," Sophie smiled.

"Sure, if you want to," Mikey said, not really sure if James would even let her near him.

Sophie gave a smile, sitting near the high chair and getting ready to feed him. Mikey watched carefully making sure that his son wouldn't start crying. Jamie squirmed around, starting to make noises of discomfort as she tried. He still only stood there, watching to see what they both would do.

"Naw, c'mon sweetie. You gotta eat if you want to be big and strong like your daddy," Sophie slightly pouted while James didn't want any part of it.

Gerard casually strolled out from the back and watched before saying, "He doesn't like that. You gotta do it like this," he said taking the spoon off of her, "Fine, if Jamie doesn't want this yummy food I guess I'll have it," Gerard said putting the spoon in his mouth, "Oh god. That's really good," he said which made Jamie reach out with his hand, clasping his palm open and closed. Gerard chuckled and shook his head, knowing that he could always get his nephew like this before feeding him.

"Gerard, what are you going to do when he is older and won’t eat big boy food?" Mikey asked his brother, while laughing at how he had gotten him to eat.

"I'll eat that too," Gerard said, feeding his nephew.

Mikey just laughed, "So we have some time before we go on. What should we all do?"

Gerard shrugged, making faces at Jamie while he ate. Sophie gave up completely on trying to get a chance to feed Jamie, sighing heavily.

"It’s okay, sweetie. He will get used to you in time," Mikey said, trying to cheer Sophie up.

"I hope so," she replied, hugging him.

"He will," Mikey said. lightly hugging her back.

Time passed slowly on the bus. Everyone was just hanging out, watching television and talking. That was until Kat came out of the bunk area, looking like she had just been hit by a truck, "Guys you need to get ready. Sound check is in fifteen and then Tiffany is performing," Kat said getting a cup of coffee and Tylenol.

The members of the band all slowly poured out of the bus and headed off to the venue. Kat took Jamie and changed him, hoping the Tylenol would kick in before the show started. She had a bad headache but wanted to support everyone. After James was dressed, Kat dressed herself. When she got to the venue, it was almost time for her best friend’s band to go on and she couldn't get her normal front spot, so she stood behind the stage and watched.

"So tonight, we're going to do something different. Aren't we Maxi?" Kyra asked while on stage.

"That’s right Ky. We're gunna mix it up a bit. Play a bit of something not our style," Max said.

"Give a warm welcome to Steve and Jarrod, our trusty techs who will be joining us!" Kyra shouted. She gave her bass to Jarrod while Steve brought out an extra guitar for the song.

“I think you know this song,” Max chuckled.

The guys watched from the side, wondering what was going on and just what were they up to, everyone but Mikey that is. He was wondering to himself if Elliot and Max would talk Kyra in to drinking like they used to and if they did, would she deny them?

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Take a chance you stupid hoe

Like an echo pedal, you're repeating yourself
You know it all by heart
Why are you standing in one place
Born to blossom, bloom to perish
Your moment will run out
Cause of your sex chromosome
I know it's so messed up, how our society all thinks (for sure)
Life is short, you're capable
Oh, ah, oh


The band managed to get nearly everyone on their feet, going along to the words. When the song finished, Kyra gave her usual peace sign and went off stage with the band, heading over to see Kat.

"Kat, you okay?" Kyra asked her friend.

"Yeah, why?" Kat asked, half out of it.

"You just don't look the greatest. Maybe you should go back to the bus and lie down," Kyra told her, taking Jamie off of her.

"Maybe I sho-" Kat went to say, but just kind of wobbled and fell down, "Kyra I think I might just go to a dressing room. You guys be okay?" Kat asked, as Elliot and Max came up beside her.

"Kay. Be careful."

"I will, you guys want to come hang?" She asked, looking at each door thinking what one might be locked or have people in it.

"Kat, I really think you should go back to the bus, c'mon, we'll take you," Kyra said as Max and Elliot agreed.

"For once I will agree with you," Kat said, trying to be the smart ass she is. Her head was killing her.

They took her back and put her in her bunk to sleep. She went out like a light and Max and Elliot left Kyra with James.

My Chemical Romance came off the stage, looking for Kyra, James, and Kat. They spent five minutes looking before Bob suggested they should try the bus. So that’s where they all headed, being loud and annoying like always.

"Guys! Will you just shut up for 5 freaking minutes! Kat and Jamie are trying to sleep!" Kyra said, once they were on the bus.

"We were soooo not being that loud," Sophie said, being a little loud just to mess with Kyra.

"Yeah, you guys were. Just try to be quieter next time, okay?" Kyra replied calmly.

Frank pushed past Sophie so he could see Kyra, "Why is Kat in bed?" He asked, worried.

Kyra shrugged, "I don't know. She's got the flu or something."

"What? She never gets sick. Which one of you poisoned her?" He asked, half joking while half being serious.

Gerard whistled suspiciously and got a glare from Frank, "I kid, I kid. I wouldn't do that. I'm more of a upfront, tie you up in the basement psycho," Gerard said, raising his hands up in the air and walking off the bus.

"She'll be fine Frank," Kyra assured him.

Frank nodded, wondering if she was really getting sick or if she was just too stressed and exhausted.

"So where's Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" Mikey asked smiling, so everyone would know he was just playing.

"Oh ha ha ha," Kyra laughed sarcastically.

"I was just wondering why they weren’t with you. I think this is the first time I've see you without them," he said, sitting beside her and reaching for James.

"Well they are two of my best friends," she said, not noticing he was reaching out for James.

"Can I have James please," he asked.

"Sure, I guess," Kyra muttered, handing their son to him.

Once Mikey had James in his hands, he went on to play with him, "How do you like being back after so long?"

"It's good," she said as Sophie sat on the other side of Mike.

"What did they do to you in that place to make you dress like you did at the VMAs?" Sophie asked.

"What do you mean 'do to me'?" Kyra asked, eyebrow raised.

"Well I mean, one minute you had this revealing outfit on and the next, you had on a rocker outfit. Did they do something to you or are you always like that?" Sophie asked, but not once did she dare say what she really thought about that dress.

Kyra bit her tongue, knowing that if she didn't, something nasty would come out and she was only doing it to be nice for Mike, "Oh well I don't know," she said sweetly.

"Sophie, why don't you go see if Kat is alright?" Gerard said, hoping that would keep the peace between Sophie and Kyra.

"Don't worry. It's time I got back to my own bus," Kyra said, getting up.

"Give Mommy a hug," Mikey said, looking at their son.

Kyra took her son and hugged him and kissed his forehead before leaving. Everyone else got their hugs too before they finally let Kyra leave in one piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
:\