It's Gonna Be My Year

Mayday Parade

Erynn and I ran out the door of the bus the moment it came to an imident stop. Much to Lana's disappontment, we were late, causing me and Erynn to have to haul ass over to the merch tent. Once we were under the blue tented area, we stared unloading boxes and folding the clothes that had been in them.
The moment the last t shirt left my hand, I collasped next to Erynn in the chair that were set up behind the now covered table.
"Aw. I feel so sorry for the guys, no one likes them." Erynn said while giggling.
"I don't. It's less work for us." I replied.
"Good point" She with a smirk.
"I mean, look at T-Money, he won't be able to shit for about an hour." I said glancing over at Mayday Parade's merch table.
Erynn laughed with me.
"Excuse me?" A small voice asked interupting our giggles.
We looked up to a small peteit, blond girl, cluching a t shirt to her chest.
"What can we get you?" Erynn asked her.
"I would like a copy of You Don't Know Who I Really Am- EP." She said, throwing the shirt over she shoulder.
"Okay, 5 dollars." Erynn said as I walked to a box near my seat.
I handed the girl the CD once she had given Erynn the money.
"Thank you." She said.
"No, no. Thank you." I called back to her.
Erynn chuckled at me. "Your such a dumbass" She said sitting her seat.
"Your one to talk. Yesterday you ran into a tree at the park." I said.
"Bitch." She said then stuck her tounge out.
I just laughed it off.
"Dude, No one's buying shit. Go ahead and go to the show.." I said to Erynn. "I don't even know this band."
"Thanks Star!" Erynn replied as she grabbed her camera out of her bag and walked out from behind the t-shirt covered table.
"But I want to see Mayday Parade so hury back after. " I called out to her.
"Got it." She said, rushing the side of the building where she could watch from backstage.
I sat back into my chair and watched people stand and stare upon the t shirts that hung above me. I tried to listen listen to the music from inside but that didn't really work when someone was calling my attention.
"What would you like to see?" I asked, getting out of my seat and walking over to brunnett girl in front of the tabel.
She put her navy blue painted fingers on her chin and squented her eyes at the designs behind me. I quickly grew impationent, one of my problems. Remember
"I would like a--"
"Yes?" I asked as she contuied to ponder.
"Maddie!" A voice called behind the girl, gripping her attention.
"Hey Matt." She called out to tall, lanky boy, rather boredly before quickly returning her attention to the t shirts behind me.
"Hey." The boy called to me, sticking out his hand. "I'm Matt Flyzik, All Time Low's tour manager. This is my sister Maddie."
"Hi" I say putting my small hand in his. "I'm Star, Doodleing Stickfigures merch girl. And sorry but I don't know who All Time Low is."
Maddie moved her eyes to me. "You don't know whwo All Time Low is? Your so lucky, they're so annoying."
"Maddie don't be rude. You have to live on a bus with them."
"Don't remind me." She said and I laughed.
"Don't worry my boys are annoying too." I said afte I caught my breath.
"I bet. Hey I know what I want." She said adressing me.
"'Kay."
"I would like an EP and a Every Time I see Your Face I loss My Appitite.." She says pointing to the blue t-shirt with gold printing.
"Nice choice" I say walking over to that pile of shirts. "What size?"
"Medium."
"$20" I say walking back over to her and handing her the shirt and CD.
"And for you?" I say directing my attention over to Matt.
"Oh" He said like I caught him off guard. "I'll buy tomorrow. I have no money" He says chuckling.
Maddie hands me the bill and before leaving she says "We should hang out tomorrow."
"Okay" I reply. "That'd be cool."
"Awesome. Be at the All Time Low bus at 2:30." She says starting to back up.
"Kay. See ya then Maddie." I call to her.
"Bye Star." Matt throws ver his shoulder as the siblings walk over to the door where Erynn was emerging.
"We get much service?"Erynn asked.
"Just a couple sales." I say.
"Cool" Erynn says and handed me the camera, "Have fun."
"You Know I will." I say walking to the main entrence, I am more of a pit person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea if that's how you spell Matt's last name, It was from memory.
I have no idea if Matt has a sister and if her name's Maddie. But she is in my story.
I'm so sorry to the 2 people that are subcribed that's so late.