Observations, Experience, Arguments...Something More?

2. This Doesn't Happen?!

I heard buzzing, but all I saw was blackness. Then I realized I had my eyes shut, I opened them and almost went completely blind. The sun was shining; I was tired of my damn curtains being open, it’s not like I wanted to see it! All I see it as a giant light bulb for people who wanna have bad skin, get golden brown (orange really) I didn’t get good sleep last night. (maybe I shoulda took those sleeping pills). But I knew I had to go to my dreadful work, my job doesn’t scuk, but it could pay a little (lot) more. I crawled out of bed, and that’s when it hit me.
“Owe fuck!” was all that came out of my mouth, my throat was swollen and in pain. I started crying—I wasn’t going to the doctor with it. ‘Cause I knew I’d get better; probably just Allergies, I could live with it. Take some Tylenol and it’s good. I walked to my living room after I took my medication, I lounged on the couch—I laid there lazily, and snuggled into my arm chair.
There was a body I saw slouched into a corner—with his arm on his leg with it up alightly, his head was down. I walked over to him. His head rose up, he had thick eyeliner shadowy-ish stuff. He looked up and I saw concern in his eyes.
“Why don’t you go to the doctor? You’d get better faster.” I looked at the man strangle I didn’t know him, but he wants me to go to the doctor?
“Who are you?” I asked him
“Just get better, you think you can, but go to the doctor.” He demanded ignoring my question. I awoke, how was I to know I was asleep? I looked around. Didn’t see anything or anyone. What’s with this? This doesn’t happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yes i know! my mind wasnt shooting is juices right XD