Observations, Experience, Arguments...Something More?

8. Biliously

I woke up out of my bed and turned over, and fell flat on my ass. I sat there for a moment so I could gain where I was at. I stood up and walked out my door, I went on m journey down the stairs I went over to my couch, with my eyes still in a blur. I didn’t remember my couch being black on some side, but I didn’t care I was still awfully tiered. Still although I had slept well; like I always do, I sat on my couch and felt a moan; I rubbed my eyes and could see a little better. I saw a sleeping face turned into the couch. I jumped up startled and looked down at this, this man sleeping in my house. I thought about it for a second. I didn’t invite a guy over, I’ve never done that. Then it hit me.
’Shit…’
That dude that’s supposed to be helping me with my passed, I touched him on the shoulder. He didn’t budge much I could say, I pushed his arm gently; he didn’t do anything, so I left him be. I got up and walked to the kitchen and got some water. I lean into the sink and sipped it, it was nice and cold. I sighed as I let air escape my mouth; I turned around and saw WiL sitting on a counter. I nearly dropped my glass, my mouth was left open. I saw him smirk at me; I didn’t like it at all.
“Did I frighten you?” he asked me. I put my glass down in the sink.
“If you want me to break all my shit, then stop doing that!” I said a little angry at him. I don’t like being scared.
“I know you have questions to ask me, go ‘head.” I wondered how in God’s name he reads me like a book. I left that hanging and leaned back against the counter so I could focus.
“Are you alive or dead?” he jerked his head back a little at me, like it was a stupid question. I rolled my eyes at him.
“I’m what you see as alive and to everyone else. But not actually—not in the way I’d want to.” I shook my head.
“So what are you? Like some kinda vampire or something?” he rolled his eyes.
“Not at all,” he looked at me with no emotion. I looked back at him, still leaning against the counter. Wondering how this dude is in the head, a little mental. No fucking idea.
“Then what do you mean about ‘not alive in the way you want to’?” he gave me a hard look that shook me, the gaze made me shudder.
“I have this job…you are my job, this isn’t the way I wanted to live my life, but I have to, to have a chance at a better life.” I was taken aback by that, a better life than now? what did he do to want a better life? I’m his job? he hasn’t helped me a lot yet, I don’t know.
“Wha-what did you do…to uh, want a better life?” he gave me another cold gaze, he hopped off the counter and walked over to me, bringing his front side to face me; he got in my face, looked at me in the eyes.
“If I should tell you things, you don’t need to know. You would be afraid of me, and I wouldn’t be able to finish my job,” I tried to sink deeper into the counter but it just hurt my back, my hands were maybe gripping to tight. As I went back he got closer.
“Should I tell you now, tomorrow, or never.” Okay that didn’t makehardly any sense. One strange one here—he stepped away, and gave me one last called gaze. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked, now I’m terrified. He turned back around suddenly and looked me in the eyes.
He came and walked back to me a little closer.
“There is no real me only an entity, something illusionary, and thought I can hold my cold gaze,” he grabbed my arm and held it tight, . “And you can shake my hand, and feel flesh griping yours. And maybe even think our life styles are probably comparable. I simply…am not…there.” He let me go and walked out of the kitchen, I followed him out of the kitchen, he walked out my front door, with me on his heels, I grabbed his wrist without thinking, he yanked me and stumbled forward but still held on.
“WiL!” he turned around and shot me a glare that made me tear a little. His eyes widened at my sight.
“If I have to live with this hell, I could get used to it, and burn for all eternity.” I looked at him, I would never know my future if he didn’t help.
I got on my knees and he pulled a little and scarped them, he looked down at me. And stopped what he was doing. I didn’t let go of his wrist. I crawled over to his leg and wrapped my arms around it.
“Please! Please! WiL,” I sobbed into his leg. “I need you; I need you so you can tell me everything I missed out on. And, and by completing this ja-job you, can have a better life. I won’t ask you to tell me anything…” I broke down into his leg just crying it out, I didn’t feel him try to pull me off, I didn’t really think he had emotions. I felt hand being places around my shoulders. I held righter onto his leg, thinking he was gonna pull me off. I felt him stroke my hair. That startled me for a moment, him stroking my hair?
“Just don’t-don’t cry…” I heard WiL whisper, ‘what did he mean not cry’. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me, still with his hand on top of my head; I knew my eyes were dead blood red, but the way his eyes looked. Showed, showed something I never seen, in a man’s eyes. They were lighter, like a creamy green or brown, something that I haven’t seen.
He looked to the sidewalk, and I saw John walking down the street, I then remembered that he said he was gonna come see me. I looked at WiL to John, his eyes widened and his mouth gapped open a little. The way I was holding WiL’s leg, that couldn’t be a good sight. John rushed over there and looked at WiL head on.
“Glimp, what happened? What did he do? Why are you crying?” he looked at WiL dead in the eye.
“Nothing, it’s just…nothing.”