My dark angel

I'm new

Hidan's POV

I watch Yuma as she left her fucking dad's office. Then I turn around to look at the fucking man. Fucking orange hair and fucking gray ringed eyes. What the hell is up with the fucking piercings? "Sooo...your Yuma's fucking dad? You don't look a fucking thing like her",I said breaking the silence.

"She is adopted by me and my partner about 11 years ago" "So what the fuck am I suppose to do here? And who the hell are you talking about partner?" "Well Hidan, your going to do missions for me, a all knowing god-" "Hey! Fuck you! You are not no god! Only Justin-sama is the all knowing god!",I yelled interrupting him. Stupid god complex-ed guy thinking that he's a god, freaking stupid head...

"Oh really? Shut up. Anyway you are in room 6 and you share a bathroom Yuma-chan" "Great...I have to fucking share with a fucking girl...who probables fucking takes like three fucking hours..." "Not really. Half hour is the most she takes. And quiet the foul mouth. Your worse than Yuma..." "NO! I fucking won't!",I said walking out of the room. Now to fucking find room fucking 6. Okay I'll just walk down this fucking hallway....

Fuckkkkkk....I'm fucking lost. Right now I'm fucking near room 15fucking3! God damnit! I'm so fucking pissed! "Hidan?",a high pinch voice said behind. I turn around to see Yuma. "Where the fuck am I?" "What are you looking for? I'll help you" "Fucking room 6" She smiles and took my arm and pulled me down the hall passing like three fucking doors. "Here's room 6",she said standing in front of fucking room 6. "What the fuck is wrong with this fucking screwed up place!"

"The reason its this screwed up, because dad wants to confuse enemy if they come inside somehow",she said,"The bathroom is across the hall and you'll find the living room and kitchen down the to your right and be careful not to get lost. We lost a guy from starvation and it was sure fun teasing that asshole with that chicken wing. Good times. And if you want a properly cooked dinner be in the living room by 6:30. See ya!"

She walked away the way to the living room and the kitchen suppose to be and I went inside my new fucking room. The whole place was filled with black and red. Its not the fact that I don't like it but maybe...just maybe...EVERYFUCKINGTHING HAD A FUCKING PICTURE OF A GUY!!! "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS SHIT!!", I bast out yelling. "God damn it, Ochimuru. He forgot the pictures of Itachi. Just throw them in the trash. You must be Hidan. I'm Konan and I'm the Leader's partner", said a blue haired woman who came out of no way. "Holy Fuck! You just came out fucking nowhere! Don't do that!",I yelled.

"Sorry. Actually just me those pictures and I'll give them to him",she said sweetly. "Okay...Here",I said quickly giving them to her. "Did you hear about the Hot Springs massacre. Hopefully that Yuma didn't take part in that",she said as an evil aroma starts setting in. I'm kinda of fucking scared now.

"Y-yeah, I did. I was part of the massacre, bitch",I said trying to hold my pride. "Did you just call me a bitch. If you think I'm being one right now. Then I'll be a bigger one real soon",she said grabbing my shirt collar and dragging me out of my room. Okay I'm fucking scared.

She dragged me down to the living room and stopped at a random rope that was laying on the floor. She ties my arms and legs together. "What fuck are you doing you crazy hag!",I yelled. "You have no reason to talk with the situation your in",said a guy who look like a fucking shark.

"Fuck you, Jaws!",I said trying to flip that blue fucker off. "Well that was a fail",Yuma's stupid cat said walking around me. "Shut up fur ball" "Konan-sama...Do you think we should hung him from somewhere",the cat said standing next to the blue-haired bitch.

"Yes we should and shall. Kisame! Wanna help us hung this asshole somewhere?",she said. "Oh hell yeah!",Jaws yelled as he picked me up by hands and feet. Then suddenly Yuma came out and said,"My sadist senses are tingling. Oh Hi Hidan! Did you make my mom mad already?"

Then she took me from Jaws hands and starts carrying me like a fucking purse to the kitchen. "Your soo fucking lucky that I saved your dumb ass from Mom and her beautifully evil ways. Now your going to help me make dinner to keep you out of trouble. Now get the noodles from the cabinets",she said waging her fucking finger at me, like a mother to a child.

"Yes, mother",I said looking through the cabinets to get the stupid noodles. "I'm six years younger than you...How the hell does that work?",she said putting a pot of water on the stove. "How would you know how old I am?",I sassed back. "I looked through your files before I saved your ass from my mom",she said smiling.

"Why?" "Cause...I read them cause I'm bored" "Nice. Fucking nice",I said handing her the damn noodles. "Thank you",she said turning on the stove and put the noodles on the counter. Then suddenly a fucking tall masked guy came into the kitchen. "Kakuzu-nii-chan!",Yuma yelled and hugging the person.

"Hello Yuma-chan. What's cooking?",he said,"And who in the hell is that idiot?" He was talking about me. "Hey fuck you, you fucker!",I yelled. "Nii-chan. This is Hidan, your partner. And Hidan this my favorite brother, Kakuzu",Yuma said introducing us.

"Great. This is my partner now. Looks like you'll be dead in a week",that bastard huffed. "Ha. You wish. I can't die, you stupid fuck",I said grinning away. "Fuuuuuccckkk. Just what I wanted. An immortal idiot for a partner.

"You should of knew that you would of been stuck with a Jashinist. With your over-provocative nature and you being extremely hot-headed",Yuma scolded as she began to cut up carrots and potatoes. I start snickering and he gave me this really dirty look. Which made me snicker even more.

Then something hit me. Seriously, it hit hard in the back of the head. "Hidan, stop your snickering and put the carrots and potatoes in the pot. You already started fight and you don't need to start another one",Yuma said holding up a frying pan.

Fucking bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let you know....Hidan said the fuck 44 times! XD
Anyway thanks for reading!