Secrets

XIV

We pulled up to the house and Alex ran over to get the car door for me and again held his hand out waiting for mine. He led me to the front door and walked in without knocking. “Welcome to my house, Jez.” he grinned.

“So this is your party?” I raised and eyebrow and looked up at him.

“Nope. It’s my brother, Caden’s party. He said I could bring someone if I didn’t tell my parents. Not like I was gunna do that anyways.”

“So why’d you invite me instead of one of the guys?”

Alex threw his head back and laughed. “Why would I invite one of them when I can ask you. I thought it’d be a good chance to learn more about you.” He looked down and I could see his cheeks blush a little.

We both snapped our heads around when we heard a low whistle. “Woahhhhhh little bro. Great choice. Didn’t think you had it in ya to find a girl like this to agree to be seen in public with you.”

“Jez, Caden. Caden, Jez.” Alex groaned as Caden reached out and messed up his hair.

“Nice to meet you.” I stretched out my hand to Caden. He had a decent tan to him and blonde-brown dreads that were just below his broad shoulders. I could see he had abs but they were barely visible since he had a nice body but it wasn’t sculpted and muscular. He wore loud, colorful Hurley board shorts. And unlike Alex’s brown eyes, Caden had grey eyes and long girlish eyelashes.

“You too.” Caden gently grabbed my hand and glanced towards Alex with an evil smirk on his face and bent down to kiss my hand and I couldn’t stop my cheeks from blushing.

Alex rolled his eyes. “C’mon Jez.” He snatched my hand from Caden and dragged me towards the kitchen. “He pisses me off. He’s 20, I think it’s about time he moves out. I mean look at him.” we both looked around the corner at Caden talking with a group of girls. “He thinks he’s so hot! He doest even have abs! I do!” Alex lifted his shirt and he was right, unlike his brother’s flat tummy Alex had defined abs.

“Be thankful to have him.”

“Why the…”

I quickly cut Alex off. “Hey! Uhm do you have anything to drink? I’m kind of thirsty.”

A smile spread across his face. “Sure thing. Whacha want? We’ve got Corona, Heineken, and Bud light.”

“Anything’s fine with me.” I shrugged.

“Here ya go.” Alex turned around with two Bud light limes in his hands opened them and handed me one.

Five beers and two hours later, I was sweaty and out of breath from dancing with Alex. He grabbed my hand and we ran up stairs, to what I’d have to guess was his room, and closed the door and collapsed on his bed laughing at absolutely nothing.

“I’m really glad you invited me over.” I giggled.

“And I’m really glad you decided to come.”

We finally were able to stop laughing and Alex got off his bed and straightened his room some. He turned to face me sitting on the end of his bed with my legs hanging off. I looked up to see him flip his hair and peer at me from behind the hair that covered his eyes. They had pure lust in them. He was drunk. I was beyond drunk. I was numb from all the pain I re-lived this past week. When I came out of my thoughts I noticed Alex slowly getting closer to me. He put his hands on either side of me on the bed and leaned in close staring at my lips then my eyes asking for permission. Who was I to object? He leaned closer and brushed his lips against mine then kissed me and pulled away with a childish smile across his face.

“You okay?” He questioned.

I nodded and he leaned closer and closer as I slid back farther onto his bed as he leaned down onto my body and kissed me again. He pushed up onto his hands and looked down at me and again his eyes were filled with lust as he leaned back down and gently kissed me leaving his lips to linger against mine as his tongue grazed against my bottom lip. Alex moved to my neck, I could feel his breath, warm against my skin as he kissed and nipped at my neck. One of his hands was behind my neck while the other wandered my body and made its way to my hip where he toyed with the hem of my shirt and sneakily slipped his hand under my shirt making his way up to my bra. He moved from my neck back to my lips where he kissed me harder than before as I parted my lips letting him slip his tongue between my them. He held me closer to him and pressed his hips into mine. Just as his fingers were making their way underneath my bra there was a loud pound on the door . But, that didn’t stop Alex, he ignored it and shoved his hand under my bra.

“I… think. You should… get that.” I managed to say in between his kisses. He protested and thrust his hips into mine again but harder this time as he let out a hoarse moan, and pulled his hand away from the back of my neck and down to my jeans trying to unbutton them. Again there was a loud pound on the door.

Just as Alex got the zipper to my shorts down I tried to sit up and push him off of me. “Alex you’re drunk. We shouldn’t…” He smashed his lips to mine again breathing heavily. Then he slipped his hand into my jeans. “ALEX!” I squeaked.

The door flew open and of all people, Logan stood in the doorway.