The Beautiful Past

Freak!

“Freak!” someone scream at a girl who was walking through the hallways from the school.

“Stalker!” scream Josh, one of the high school football team.

She kept walking, trying to ignore them. It’s been so long since someone calls her that. She is now a senior and she wasn’t new to the school.

The bell rang and even thought this was the first day of school she felt like crap and it wasn’t new to her.

☺☺☺☺☻☻☻☻
She made it through the whole day of school but the day was not over because what a coincident that today was her first day of work. She is going to work on “24 hour Diner” that was the name of the diner.

It was her first job ever. She got the job thanks to her father who knows the owner and her father decide to help her.

Once she open the door to the diner she knew that it was not going to be easy especially working as a waitress.

“Francesca, you are early” said one of the waitress named Liz. Liz is a middle age black woman who is really nice to her.

“Well yeah, I just wanted to get early here so I can practice” said Francesca.

“You already did you practice and you are pretty good” said Liz with a smile.

“I know it just that I’m nervous and what if I mess up and get fire. I don’t want that and beside I need the money” said Francesca.

“Girl with that attitude you are not going to learn anything” said Liz giving her the lazy eye.

Francesca smile at that lazy eye. She knows that Liz always do that to make her smile. “You are right maybe I’m overreacting” said Francesca with a smile.

“You think?” said Liz “Now change to the uniform, I’ve been dying to see you in it. I know it would look good at you”

“Liz, don’t make me blush” said Francesca.

“All right, all right but seriously change” Liz went back to her work.

After a couples of minutes Francesca change to the uniform. Once she step out Liz notice her.

“Wow! You look very good” said Liz as soon as she walked towards Francesca.

“Thanks” said Francesca. She was blushing.

All day she was doing her work and she was doing a pretty good job for a beginner. Her nervousness went away because she forgot that she was even nervous.

☺☺☺☺☻☻☻☻
Francesca was really exhausted went she open the door of her house. She knew that right away her mother is home. Her mother is an elementary school and a very easy going mom.

“Hey” said her mother, Mary.

“Hi” said Francesca to her mother.

“So, how was your first day of school and work?” ask Mary. She was making dinner but not for the whole family it was for someone else.

“Hard” said Francesca.

Mary notice that her daughter was looking towards the kitchen. “Oh, I almost forgot. I invite the Johnson family to eat dinner with us. It’s been so long since we have a family dinner together” said Mary with a smile.

Francesca looked shock as soon as her mother said the “Johnson family”. She dint want to be near them and she had her reason why.

“Why so shock, baby” said Mary to Francesca. Mary thought it would be a great idea to invite the Johnson family to their house. She did it especially for Francesca.

“Um… because I have homework to do” said Francesca without thinking.

“Homework? They gave you homework on your first day?” ask Mary.

“Well… yeah I mean I’m now a senior so is not going to be that easy mom” Francesca tried so bad to put an excuse so that her mother could really believe her.

“Yeah, you are kind of right. So you are not going to eat with us and the Johnson family?”

“No” she replies so fast that her mother gives her a weird look.

“Oh, ok so I guess you will be eating in your room again?”

“Yeah” Francesca smile at her mother and went upstairs to her room. She spends most all the time on her room. She can fell so save in there.

She open her door and she notice that her computer was on. She did remember that she left it on this morning.
Francesca sigh and threw her bag back on her bed, she dint even toke her coat off. Francesca went strait to her computer to edit some photos she had taken for the past few weeks.
She loves to take photos and especially draw them, it made her relax and forget everything she’s been through.
But even thought that could make her relax, she could not take off her mind that the Johnson family is coming over to dinner. She can not come down until they are gone, even if she is hungry she still not going down stairs. She does not want to face him or even see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ^_^