Incest is wrong... Right?

Birthday Present? Birthday Part 2

I did tell Mom and Dad that Kitty hated cats of any sort, but they didn't listen. They thought that mine and Nessa's nickname meant she liked them but I gave her it in the first place beacuse I knew she hated them. But parents never listen.

I guess your wondering what her birthday present is... it's embarresing really. I plan on Sex. Happy now? I know that in England the age limit is sixteen, but she assured me that she was still a virgin, so... I got her something else aswell, a back-up plan, it was a gold necklace with a heart pendant. It had a crystal right in the corner and Tara had said it was perfect. (I had rung for her help).

Nessa was trying to talk in cat language to KittyKat, in her bedroom next door to mine, when Kitty walked in.

"Hey Jamie!" she said kissing me on the mouth.

"Hey" I answered

"So, you got my prezzie?" she asked.

"Sort of, but first of all what do you want most in the world?" I asked, begging her to say what I wanted

"Simple," she smiled.

"Go on then..." I asked curiousley,

"You" she said pointedly.

Then she shut the door, and grabbed my wrist. She pushed me onto my big double bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. I quickly caught up to her mood and started pulling her top over her shoulders.

Soon we were both undressed except for our underwear, she paused almost looking as though she was willing herself to go ahead with what she was planning.

"You OK?" I asked, not wanting to be too pushy.

"Yeah, carry on - wait have you got..." she trailed off

"Of course," I laughed reaching over onto my bed side table.

I opened the drawer and pulled out a small packet. After ripping it open she took off my underwear, and I pulled it on.

"You ready?" I asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, I am gonna update straight away so you had better continue reading otherwis ei would be upset :((( cos i didnt get any comment safter the last update.