Incest is wrong... Right?

Sex hair?

After a few hours of just having sex and teasing her a little with the vibrator, we needed to get out of the room before someone walked in on us. I lay in bed with Kitty's head on my chest, I gently pet her hair out of her face. She is so pretty and now I have taken her completely, she is mine for now at least.

It seems that my plan worked perfectly getting her jealous and then having sex with her on her 18th birthday, she even seemed to enjoy it. Katie starts to stir and I look down at her, she still looks tired but she needs to get her clothes on before we get caught.

"Kitty we need to get dressed before Nessa or someone walks in on us." I smile down at her and kiss her forehead before sitting up to get some clothes. I get dressed pulling on some pants and a plain black t-shirt, Kate is watching me the whole time with a smile smirk playing on her lips. Once I am completely dressed, with shoes on and everything, I lean over Kate and kiss her gently before pulling her out of bed and passing her her clothes.

"Why do I have to get dressed, I don't wanna leave, I want to spend more time with you." She is whining a bit and I start to laugh a little. Now I know what she's like when she doesn't get any sleep, she whines but she is still the cutest thing I have ever seen with her hair all tousled the way it is.

"You have to leave because we have other family members here and they could walk in which would be terrible. I want to spend time with you too, but we can't spend all day locked in my room as tempting as that is." I kiss her forehead once her clothes are all one. "Fine" she says and giggles.

She goes in my bath room to run her fingers through her hair and to try and look like we didn't have sex, she has some major sex hair.

When she walks out again it looks like nothing ever happened, I smiled she is really good at getting ready in a short amount of time for a first timer. I grab her hand and walk her to the door not wanting us to walk out at the same time seeing as I changed clothes, I kiss her hand before opening the door for her. I watch her walk to her room before closing the door and falling onto my bed. That was probably the best someone else's birthday I have ever had.

But then I remembered it was only two weeks till school. The actual school part didn't really bother me... But thinking that I was probably going to have to share her with some girls... Didn't hold well for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all thanks to Faithleilani, she has seriously helped me out, i was considering deleting this--- and we all know that would be terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!