Incest is wrong... Right?

Getting on with everything!

Over the next few days, me and Jamie made more plans to split up my dad and Jane. This worked, almost too easily. I did feel guilty about it though, Nessa is caught right in the middle of everything, and it makes me feel awful. But me and Jamie love each other too much, and Nessa will be fine living with one of them.

The arguing continued, and gave me bad dreams about my life when I was younger, I don't even remember it. It's almost like a flashback...

*FLASHBACK*

"You stupid whore, how could you do that to me!" shouted a man, whom I presumed was my dad.

"I'm the whore? Don't think I don't know about your little girlfriends!" shouted my mum,

While in the corner of the room, sat a little girl with black hair, crying...


*END FLASHBACK

The scary thing was, these were the kind of arguments that Jane and Dad were having, repeatedly. And every time they happened, Nessa ran into my room crying her eyes out.

"Kitty, it will work this time, and anyway we have to give it a while, we can't expect it to happen overnight!" said Jamie, brushing a strand of hair off my eyes.

"I know, but I fel bad for Nessa!" I moaned "The poor girl, will have to grow up the way I did!"

"Yes, then she can come and live with us!" he looked into my eyes, and I knew he meant it.

That was his weakness, his loving, caring nature. If anything would stop him in the end it would be for someone he held closer to his heart than me, and at the moment the only person closer than me was Nessa. Brotherly/Sisterly love is irrevocable, it lasts forever and is the hardest of all to find. But when it is found, it never goes away.

"I.. I just feel something isn't right, no not netween us everything is perfect. I meant it just feels like something bad will happen and neither of us will know what it is till then!" I managed to get out without him interrupting.

"Well, I don't. Can't you just tell that it's perfect!" he asked grinning.

"Exactley, it's too perfect!"

"NO, nothing bad will happen, I promise"

"You had better keep that promise, O' Shea" I warned him.

If he ever breaks his promise... Then there will be no more us!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, and I am sorry i havent updated but i have had severe writers block, finally worked out how to get the story where i want it! Can anyone guess what is gonna happen? please leave a comment tellin me!