Incest is wrong... Right?

"Here Kitty Kitty"

I sat down in my dad's Convertible and pulled on the seat belt, wishing I had masking tape so that I could tape over my dad's mouth. Actually I probably had sellotape in my bag... No. I have to be n i c e ...

"So Katie" Dad started

"It's Kate."

"Sorry Kat, I hope you like your bedroom" he said

"It's Kate... and I will like it no matter what" I said

"Good, because Jane has worked very hard on it" he said

He thinks he was talking to a three year old that had just been naughty. he is seriousley going to annoy me all this journey. I can tell, he might learn my name by the time we get back

We sat in silence for an hour until we got to the ferry terminal...

"Soo Kat, not long now" he said, making this the most awkward silence that I have ever had the misfortune to be in.

"Yep" I replied looking out of the window

"Wanna catch a bite?" he asked

"I don't have the foggiest idea what your talking about, dad" I stated

"Do you wanna grab some lunch?" he tried again

I looked at my watch, 11:32. On my watch (get it?) this was not time for lunch.

"Urm.. It'd eleven thirty" I said

"Yeah..." he said sounding confused

"Since when has it been Lunch at eleven thirty?" I asked incredulousley

"Since now" he said

Uh, he is so annoying, I think I prefer the awkward silences to him. We had lunch on the ferry instead, this was at the more reasonable time of quarter past twelve, so I wasn't complaining. Though I want to know what happened to good old fashioned Maccy D's, I think they forgot to ship it over... I have to put up with AJ's :(

Yes I have to say that the awkward silences did continue throughput the rest of journey, only stopping once, when we needed to get back into the car from off th ferry. Instead of talking I just let the sound of Brendon Urie's voice flood through my mind until I couldn't think of anything else.

"Katie, we're home" he said tugging out my headphones

I think I must have fallen asleep, becuas when I opened my eyes the ligth almost blinded me. Note to self. Do not fall asleep in a car ever again. Reason: I had the worst neck ache ever!

I opened the door and wondered why I was on the wrong side? Then I remembered. Canada.

"Katie" screamed a little girl running out of the big white house.

"Hey Nessa" I said to the girl, she was my step sister, 5 years old with cute blonde ringlets.

"Come on I have a present" she said

I quickly glanced at my watch again, 3:07 I had twelve more hours before the jet lag kicked in. I remembered last year, I had visited Dad in the summer for a month, on the first night, I wokeup at 3:30, the next it was 4:30 then I slept right through. I really can't be bothered to sleep tonight.

I let Nessa lead me into her pink bedroom, where she presented me with a little purple box, tied with purple ribbon. As you have probably guessed she likes purple and pink. I quickly untied the ribbon (she is quite small to be so impatient) and inside there was a little bracelet made from pink and purple beads. It was quite sweet really, coming from the Spawn of Witch Woman (Jane).

"Daddy, said to make it blue and orange, but I thought you would prefer pink and purple because it's my favourite colours" she said giggling in an evil kind of way, as thpugh anyway who disagreed with her might as well be dead.

"Yerp of course I love pink and purple..." she wouldn't notice my voice break at the end.

"Knock Knock" said a voice I recognised only to well. James.

He might have been carried and concieved by Witch Woman, but he was the Spawn of Satan himself. Literally.

"Oh Hi Kitty" he said

"It's Kate" I said not bothering being polite.

"Nah, I'm gonna call you Kitty" he sais laughing at my facial expression.

"Here Kitty Kitty" said Nessa laughing as though the joke she made would be on TV.

"Yeah, I'm going to get my bags" I said, and abruptly stalked out the room
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but it's only a filler I just wanted to get onto james' point of view