Incest is wrong... Right?

Turquoise?

I was listening to Paramore when I heard the car pull into the driveway. I quickly turned it off, and legged it into the kitchen to look cool, but strangely she didn't come into the kitchen? Instead I heard my sister's voice. She had beaten me to her. Damn.

I followed them into Nessa's room a little way behind so that it wouldn't look creepy or anything. But what the hell, I could just like burst in. So that is exactly what I did.

"Oh Hi Kitty" I said, it worked she thought I was just looking for Nessa.

"It's Kate" she said, in a rude voice!

"Nah, I'm gonna call you Kitty" I said, the look on her face was hysterical.

But then Nessa made it completely worse.

"Here Kitty Kitty"

"Yeah, I'm going to get my bags" she said and stalked out the room.

Someone got out of bed on the wrong side today! Well being in England they do drive on the wrong side for a start, so I'm guessing being on the right side for a change Would make a difference.

I began following her down the stairs, I could probably help with her bags or something, Yeah like a brother would do...

"Here let me help" I asked

"if you insist" she said in the same Posh accent.

"I do" I said and gave her a dazzling smile, but for some reason she didn't smile back? This was strange because all girls i smiled at like that couldn't resist smiling back at me. And if i wanted to, we always ended up going out by the end of the day. Not that I wanted to go out with Kitty or anything, I mean she's my step sister, and Incest is wrong...Right?

I carried her bag up to the bedroom she was staying in, next to mine. I had helped Dad paint it turquoise, which he said was her favorite color. Or so he thinks anyway.

"Turquoise" she said, this was a statement.

"Yeah, I guess Pop thought you liked it." I said

"Oh... Yeah Turquoise is cool" she didn't sound convinced.

"I could help you add posters and stuff?" I asked

"I bet you don't even like Paramore or anything though" She said completely out of the blue.

"Erm.. Yeah, I was listening to Paramore before you arrived and interrupted" I said

As if she thought I didn't like Paramore!

Some things were going to change around here, very soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I am not good with writing from male point of view but i hope you guys like it, Thank Holly for commenting and Luby too. Thankyu for my silent subscribers aswell, I do luv you although it wud be better if you commented, I will update again tonight if i get more comments!!!