Incest is wrong... Right?

First impressions are sometimes wrong...

I can't believe he likes PARAMORE, they are my all time fave band, with the obvious exception of Paninc at the Disco and Linkin Park, but come on Misery Business, I caught myself, Decode.... I think I need to calm down for a minute.

"Hey, Kitty" it was James.

"What do you want Jamie?" haha this would annoy him.

"Do you want to borrow my Paramore CD? I don't know whether you brought them with you or not?" he asked, Wow helpful...

"Nah, I have my ipod" I said,

"Ok, can I show you my favorite Poster of them?" he asked.

OK slightly freaky, but I suppose last time I was here at the same time as him was three years ago. I was 14 and he was 15, we had slightly different tastes in music then... Last year he went to summer camp. As if though, he's eighteen. You don't go away to summer camp at eighteen? I was going to be seventeen in three weeks. That seemed old to me, in England I would be learning to drive, but over here I have to wait another year!

I begrudgingly followed him into his room, and was actually slightly shocked when I saw his walls, originally they looked green, but now there was only a few patches of green left. The whole of the walls were covered in posters, there were six walls. One was Paramore, another was Linkin park, the next was Panic at the Disco, another was Avenged Sevenfold, and another was Escape the fate. I couldn't believe he liked the same bands as me!

We had more in common then I originally thought.

"So do you wanna hang in my room for a bit" he said, not a question though it was an order.

"Yeah, sure" I said

But then I took a step forward and stepped onto a skateboard, I actually flew through the air, and luckily/unluckily landed on top of Jamie. He was lying stretched out n his bed and I was face down on top of him...

But just as I was about to get up, Oh Great Master of the Witch Woman(dad) walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I just had to get that last bit in and then I want to get onto james' p.o.v cos i have the best idea for it... comments=another update tonight!!