Rooming with a Sadistic Virgin

Chapter 3

Delroy’s pov

I heard her chuckles, I knew instantaneously it was due to my reaction. She smiled down at me. Her eyes twinkled in exhilaration.
"Oh don't worry, it's just something to bind us" she said with an evil smile, one that was devilishly sexy. She opened the pocket knife and cut her wrist. Blood dripped. She bent down a bit, she dabbed a finger in the blood and wrote something on my chest. As I focused to read it she cut my wrist, licking my wound. Although it was kind of disgusting, it felt good in a sensual way. My mouth was open. She brought her wrist to my mouth hand let it pour. I was disgusted, but I had swallowed some.
“Now you belong to me, since I made you.. Well you made it easy for me.. Drink my blood” she said. “Man I feel like a vampire… you know I badly want to carve on you saying your mine?” I looked at her, disgruntled.

“ Your a temporary pet, I can’t carve you or anything else, but of course use you as a pet” she sounded a bit sad. “Is there something you want to tell me” she looked down at me with daring eyes. I wanted yell at her call her twisted, sick, wack, mentally disturbed and so forth. Under her gaze I felt myself break. I held in what I want to say. I felt weak under her gaze. She nodded her head before taking out a role of bandage from her pocket. She attended to my wound then her. She got up and walked to the door, pausing moment.
“I expect to see you at my bed room door eight in the morning. I am going to teach you your rights and so forth, be there or I’ll come looking for you.” she said as she walked out.

The bell rang. Classes ended and it was lunch time. Everyone left. I still find it awkward yet interesting to be with this girl. She was mature in many ways yet childish in others. She a contradiction that ruled over me. Yet I still did wonder what would happen if situations were different. I’m finding it that I’m slowly enjoying what she does even if it’s painful sometimes. To think that this is how my life turned up right down is even more ridiculous, but I think .. It.. All.. Will be ..ok? I looked out the window, seeing Alt sitting under the shades of the tree half a sleep. She looked peaceful and angelic. My life just got interesting when my own student became my master. I laughed quietly at that thought.

Altera’s Pov

I felt eyes on me, from up the tree. I tilted my head upward. Looking up at the tree. A squirrel was looking down at me and so were a few birds. I lifted my hand up, Two birds came and settled down, one on my hand the other on my shoulder. All of a sudden I felt something lightly pluck down on to my head. And a fuzzy brown thing came into my view. The squirrel had taken refugee on my head. I laughed out humorlessly. The squirrel swished it’s tail. I rested. I thought about earlier this morning and what I had in my mind for the days end. Without warning the squirrel and birds took off. I knew someone was nearing me. I opened my eyes, it was Jacqur. A very old friend. I wasn’t quite surprised to see him, especially with today’s date.
“My lady” he bowed.
“enough, why did my brother send you.” I demand getting to the point. He shook his head.