Sequel: As I Lay Dying
Status: Complete

Humorous Love

She What?!

I sat next to Harry and the Delacour girl, but was more spaced off then listening to all that the group was talking about. All I could think about was that I was going to die. Not just cause of the tournament, but everything! I just wanted Fred and me to stop fighting, for me to fall into his arms and everything be okay again. I wanted someone else, like Jenny, to take my place in this tournament. Most of all I just wanted to die, rather then have Voldemort do it for me.

Dumbledore burst into his office along with a few professors and a man from the ministry. Dumbledore looked furious, as he made his way over to Harry. I could feel Harry shrink into his chair as Dumbledore and the teachers yelled at each other.

“How did you do it!” Dumbledore bellowed, and Harry stuttered for the answer. Making him even angrier, which I could tell was making Snape even more happy.

“He couldn‘t of added it professor, I have been with him all day,” lie, “frankly I don‘t know how either of our names got in there,” I said for Harry.

“I see, Miss Daniels.” Dumbledore said, which is when I blocked out all reality and went back into my world.

I watched as the professors talked about us taking the risk and how we needed to be ready for anything, when all I wanted to do was tell them I was through with this. I am not a warrior here! I picked up every other word, but got most of what they said before dismissing us.

I walked to the common room by myself silently, as everyone else walked ahead of me. I stared mindlessly at my feet and the floor it walked on. I was over my head in all this and couldn’t find a way out. I wasn’t paying much attention to where I was going or what was in front of me until I ran into a muscular body.

“Oof!” said the body, as I fell back. Reluctantly the person had caught me around my waist before I could hit the floor.

“I‘m so sorry!” I said quickly, looking up to find Cedric Diggory smiling down at me. I must have flashed twenty shades of red, ‘cause Cedric let out a light laugh as he set me back up right.

“It‘s quite okay, Krysta.” he said slyly with a smirk. I smiled at him, but then began to ache at the pain Fred had left. I hadn’t really smiled since him.

“I didn‘t know you knew my name,” I said dumbly, with a weak smile. It was true, I never talked to Cedric, even though everyone knew who he was.

“Well, why wouldn‘t I know the name of a beautiful girl like you?” he said charmingly, reaching for my hand that rest at my side, he pulled it up to his lips. Lightly kissing it, I bit my lip.

I didn’t want this.

“Cedric, please,” I said pulling my hand away. He gave me a dumbfounded look, but nodded.

“Your still with Fred, huh?” he asked.

“I think,” I said a little hurt by the question.

“Too bad,” was all he said before leaving me confused in the hallway. Did he seriously like me? Everyone loved him, but I didn’t like cocky show offs like him. I rolled my eyes at the thought, and made my way back to my dormentry. I had enough with boys for now.

******

Thanksgiving break came and went quickly, leading us into December. Our first Quidditch match had already taken place, which we won, after I nearly got hit by a bludger, no thanks to Fred. Leading up to the Wizard Tournaments in a few weeks. Which was something I was not ready for. Other then that, school was going good. Fred still resisted to not talking to me, which we both knew was killing the both of us.

“Just talk to him!” Hermione said pushing my back, as my heels dug into the ground below my feet.

“Hermione! If he wants to talk to me, he can come up to me and do it himself,” I said, turning to face her. She gave me a pained look, seeing that I was in sorrow. He didn’t care about me, he was like every other guy.

“Well, then at least come with us to the Dueling Club meeting. It‘ll be fun, please!” She whined as we headed towards the Great Hall for lunch. I sighed and thought it over. Getting my anger out with a spell or two, would be good. It would also give me a chance to practice some more for whatever the tournament threw at me.

“Fine,” I muttered, as we took seats right next to the pained faced Fred. He looked up at me, meeting my eyes once, before looking back down at his plate. “Let the dueling begin.”

***

The next evening, I found myself walking along side Hermione, Harry, and Ron, to the Great Hall for the Dueling Club meeting. Like always the stage was set up in the center, and was full of young witches and wizards, ready and preparing for a great duel.

I spotted Jenny and George across the room, along with a gloomy Fred. I chatted with Harry about the tournament, and how I knew something bad was going to happen. Which ended us talking about how I was meant to be a Death Eater, and how they surprising hadn’t seen Lucius since the night of the dance.

“Attention,” Snape drawled from the stage, grabbing all our attention. “Like always, we will practice dueling. Note the ‘dueling’ part in Dueling club.” he snickered to himself.

“Yes, well. I will pair you off, and you will then go in order to duel here on stage.. Lets see.. Granger.. Ron Weasley.. Up here now.” he barked at Ron and Hermione as the left me and Harry.

Their duel only lasted a few minutes, as Hermione had Ron laying on the floor laughing his head off. Hermione smiled victoriously, all until Ron threw her across the room. Which I could tell she was pissed then. Performing the Expelliarmus spell, making Ron disarmed and lost to a girl. The crowd cheered as they walked off the stage.

“Now, who shall be next?” Snape thought, “Daniels, Fred Weasley, take stage!” he ordered, making me want to drop dead. Well at least I could have little fun with it.

I eyed Fred sternly, as we took stage with screams and shouts. Taking out my wand swiftly and walking to center stage to meet Fred, I looked him directly in his sorrow eyes. They quickly turned stern as we met.

“Shouldn‘t be hard for you, since you take a liking to hurting me.” he said coldly, matching me up.

“Not with how much you hurt me,” I said back, looking up at him, before being directed to bow.

“I don‘t see what I did to you,” he said as we rose and he began to walk away before I could respond.

“Arms ready,” Snape directed, “On the count of three… one.. two.. three..”

“Locomotor Mortis!”

“Flipendo!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as I struck out my wand, as my legs snapped together, making me tumble backward. I heard a thud as Fred flipped backward off the stage. I quickly preformed a curing spell as he got up shakily walking back up onto the stage.

“Told you,” he said loud enough for me to hear.

“You hurt me more, and I‘m not talking about the spell,” I said as Snape began to count down.

“One!”

“Exsp-”

“Flipendo!” Fred cut me off, knocking me backward and onto the hard floor. I shook it off, nothing was compared to this. The pain didn’t hurt, I had far worse with Harry.

“That’s the only time I hurt you,” Fred said as I walked back on stage.

“I guess you don‘t remember what you said to me a while back, basically saying I can‘t open up to people. And how I can‘t be trusted, ‘cause of one thing I didn‘t tell you.”

“Trust, yeah, running off with Harry at the dance and leaving me, makes you such a trustworthy girlfriend,” he spat, as Snape gave me time, that I didn’t need, to shake off the attack.

“And do you know what hurt the most?” I asked as Snape began to count down for our last attack.

“What?” he said harshly.

“Three..two..one..”

“Expelliarmus!” Fred yelled in a strong voice, as I remained silent on the verge of tears. The spell sent my wand flying and knocking me backward enough to fall off the stage.

~Fred‘s POV~

I hated the fact that we were hurting each other, but dreaded that I was putting her through physical pain. I bellowed my last spell as she just stood there silent. I dreaded every word and spell, I could tell she was hurt more, and I wanted kill myself for it. Her wand flew out of her hand as she fell off stage. I walked to the edge at which she fell and peered down at her tear stricken face.

“That I am fucking in love with you, Fred!” she answered me in a weak voice, before pushing her way through the cheering crowd and running out the Great Hall doors.

She was in love with me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks! If it does, tell me. I will try and fix it. New chapters coming after I see the movie! I am so excited! Seeing it sometime today, so be prepared!

Oh! & before I forget. Twilight Lovers, I have a new love story posted called 'Running with Wolves' so you should check it out, subscribe&comment too!

Tell me what you think!

Comment.Subscribe.Critic,Please!

-Krysta :D