Sequel: As I Lay Dying
Status: Complete

Humorous Love

Eyes of Fire

"Let me go," I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I tossed and turned, trying to get out of the tight grip of Lucius Malfoy. He had my arms pinned behind me as he dragged me effortlessly down a dark corrador, into the darkness beyond it.

He snickered to himself, as I cried for any source of help, but my voice just seemed to echo off of the stone walls. My breath showing in the cold air, as I breather heavily, my throat soar from my blood curling cries. I could feel the blood trickling down my chest, and the rush of coldness across from where my shirt had been torn, revealing a dark slash up my chest.

My stomach lurched as I looked a the mysterious slash and its dark rose blood, but a cry filled my throat as Lucius pulled me up from my hair, making hair rip and my scalp tear, making blood slowly flow from the back of my head. I tasted something foul in my mouth, and realized it was blood from a busted lip. Had i been in a fight? I couldn't remember what had happened, as Lucius turned me towards his face, holding me by my shoulders.

"Now, Krysta, are you going to tell me, or do we have to continue with your punishment?" he asked darkly, sinking his nails into my skin.

Spitting the blood out of my mouth and into his face, I grinded my teeth with the response, "If I knew what you were talking about, I wouldn't tell you."

"Not the best choice of words," he replied darkly, whiping the spit and blood from his face, he drew his wand and held it up to my temple. "You must love your punishment," was the last thing he said before the silent halls were filled of a shrill of bloody murder.


I flew up instantly, nearly falling off the couch in the process, if someone hadn't caught be around the waist. Sweat beaded down my face, but I whippped it away quickly before Fred could see, and plastered on a fake smile. Breathing heavily, I looked over at his confused face, before he pecked me on the cheek and laid back down, obviously still asleep.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I read the old coo-coo clock above the fire's mantle, reading 4:30 a.m., and felt aggrivated by the time, it was too early to talk to Harry about any of this, and frankly I wanted to believe it was just a nightmare, not as a threat. But thats when I realized I wasn't alone.

Juliette has been startled by my instant awakening and had sat up with alarm crossing her big green eyes. I reached out and stroked her, letting her know everything was okay, as she walked into my arms. Her silky fur slid across my skin, making the touched skin warm, as she purred gratefully. As she nudged her head against my face, I looked into her big green eyes and was startled by its reflection.

In them the fire places bright flames flickered, and behind them was the smirk of Lucius Malfoy, a dark smile playing his lips, his eyes black as night. Stunned I looked behind me to see nothing, and looked back at Juliette's eyes to see my own scarce reflection.

I was letting the enemy win, their threats were really begining to scare me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its so short! & I'm so sorry! I just havent been able to update or write that much because my computer has a virus, a really bad one, and I have been struggling to get a computer to type this on. So please bare with me till Christmas or even before, because I really am trying to update. So lets keep our fingers crossed! :)

Tell me what you think!

Subscribe.Comment.Critic.Please!

Love you guys. :D
-Krysta