Sequel: As I Lay Dying
Status: Complete

Humorous Love

Free Falling

Fred and I broke apart from the kiss we didn't want to end, to face George and Jenny smirking at the door. Camera in hand.

"Jenny, George. What are you doing?" I asked taking a step back from being pressed against Fred. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head rest on top of mine.

"Nothing, just taking a picture to send to mum," George said a matter of factly. "She didn't believe me when I told her that Krysta is your new girlfriend."

"So you decided to take a picture of us making out?" I asked, over looking the part about him calling me Fred's girlfriend.

"So we were making out?" Fred asked and I could tell he was smirking, as he pulled me closer.

"Uh, well.. psh," I stuttered.

"Krysta, just chill. No one is going to know about the picture, I mean you guys aren't even going out are you?"

"No," Fred and I said in unison.

I mean it was true, we weren't going out.

"Mhm, not yet. Well Georgie and I have some things to do, so we will leave you two alone." Jenny said with a wink, as she pulled George out of the room behind her.

"So where were we?" Fred asked with a smirk, after the door was once more closed.

"Well we were about to head down to the quidditch field for practice," I said getting out of his grip, turning to face him.

"Aw, ruin my fun," he said pouting, he is such a cute little dork.

"My specialty," I smirked the best I could, while holding back a laugh.

--Practice--

Practice was going well, neither Oliver or Fred tried anything. Which was good, last thing I need is drama. Me and the other two chasers were flying around, throwing the quaffle back and forth, and scoring points through the hoops. I had just scored a goal when it happened.

One of the bludgers came speeding towards me, causing me to loose my balance on my broom as I tried to dodge it. I had dodged it alright. But I had fallen backwards off my broom. I was falling several feet, and all I could think about was 'I'm going to die'. That was the worse case, other then that I would be hurt.. badly.

I was a few feet from the ground when strong arms caught me, but I was too afraid to open my closed eyes. I could feel the fall breeze swirl around me as me and my rescuer landed on the ground.

"Krysta, Krysta!" I could hear a faint voice call from a distance.

I opened my eyes to see myself in Fred's arms, surrounded by the whole team. Everyone’s faces were set with worry and I saw the same in Fred's. I couldn't look away from them, I didn’t want to ever look away. He let out a small smile, and I couldn't help but want to kiss him. I was so close to leaning in, when someone pulled me out of his arms.

"Krysta, are you okay?" Oliver asked, panic in his voice, as he tried to hold me without fainting.

"Yeah, I am. Seriously you guys, I'm just fine." I said looking at everyone’s faces, but mostly Fred. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, how about I take her to the Hospital Wing, just to make sure?" Fred asked more directly to me, rather then Oliver.

"Yeah, just to make sure," Oliver said looking at me, as the rest of the team went back into the air. He pecked my cheek, before he took back off into the air with the others.

"Ready, my dearest?" Fred said in his adorable accent.

"Right after you my good sir," I said, as we walked up to the castle.

I was really okay, I wasn't in any pain. Not dizzy or anything, but somehow when Fred took my hand when we got up and into the castle..

It felt a lot better.
♠ ♠ ♠
If its short, sorry. But I told you I'd give you a lot, so I will. I'm going to post a new chapter later. There you go Ginny, now you can stop breathing down my neck. lol.

Tell me what you think!

Comment.Subscribe.Favorite.Please!

-Krysta :)