Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

001

CHAPTER 1

"Mom" A voice whispered. I rolled over to see my sons beautiful face, that reminded me so much of his fathers. I saw the scared look on his face and was instantly brought out of my daze.
"What is it? Whats wrong?" I spit out quickly.
His lip began to quiver, and his breathing became ragged.
"There coming." And like that I knew that the little peace I had was now shattered. He had saw them, the Volturi, they were on there way.
"Get your backpack, pack a few changes of clothes, a bottle of water, and one thing that is important. Do you understand?" He nodded and was gone before I could even blink. I quickly jumped up, and started packing, throwing on a pair of jeans and a shirt that I knew could handle the things we would have to go through in the woods to get to them.
I packed two changes of clothes, the picture of the Cullens and I and the one of me and my family, I put in a few granola bars and a bottle of water for Noah.
Noah was back in my room quickly.
"Do you have everything, because we cant come back?" I asked, he only nodded.
"Alright then lets go."
I grabbed his hand and we were off. I was faster than him but not much, so I didn't have to slow down much.
I knew it was only a matter of time before they came to get me, but I would be damned if they got Noah too.
We ran and continued running until we passed the United States/Canadian border. It was night fall and I could tell that Noah was tired. I told him we could stop for the day, and we sat down. Noah layed down, using his backpack as a pillow, and was asleep in minutes. I stood guard, watching over him, looking and listening for the slightest hint of danger. It was perfectly calm. The only thing that I heard was the the wind blowing through the trees. I was tensed up ready for and attack. I was in no way ready to do this. It hurt to think about Emmett and now I was running to him. But this wasn't about me, this was about Noah. I could feel how afraid he was. He's a smart kid, he knows what will happen if they catch us before we reach the Cullens. At this moment I hated myself for what I had to do, but it was necessary and I knew that he would be safe with them. I focused on the Cullens, I could see where each and everyone of them was, but I needed Alice in particular. I focused on her, and I sent her a vision, it was of me and Noah running, on our way towards her and her family. I hope Alice gets it, we don't have much time left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, guys this is my first story.
Yes I know its twilight, not very original, but it suddenly popped into my head and I decide to put it on her before I could chicken out.
So please tell me what you think.
Tell me just how bad or good you think it is.
I need to know if i should continue it or not.
Thanks.
Comment, Subscribe, Rate.
XOXO
Aliyah