Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

010

Emmett's POV

I could hear Edward and Alice approaching the house with Noah.
Noah
My son.
I never expected that. I'm not sure I will make a good father.
"Emmett." I look up hearing someone call my name.
"Yes?" I ask Noah.
"We need to talk." He looked at my family surrounding him, "alone."
And with that he walked out the door.
I looked to Edward silently asking what Noah wanted to talk about, he shrugged a look of annoyance on his face.
What happened while they were gone? I thought as I walked out the door.

Edward' POV

Noah is hiding something.
Something big.
But I can't read his mind.
It wouldn't surprise me if Alley had taught him how to block his thoughts.
I just hope that whatever it ts won't jeopardize the life that my family has established.

(That little devil! How dare he show up. He's ruined everything. What am I suppose to do now!)
Rosalie was practically screaming her thoughts and it was killing my head.
But what exactly had Noah ruined by showing up?

All I know is that Alley said we needed to leave.
And go back to Washington.
Great.
I think its time we head to Forks.
I have a sneaking suspicion that something big is about to happen.
I just can't figure out what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
Sorry about the lack of updates lately but life's been a little hectic.
My dad decided he wanted to take me on a family vacation to kings island.
3 hours in a car with him, my step mom, and my 6 year old niece who decided that she wants to be hannah montana.
So I had to listen to hannah montana songs all the way there.
Plus my dad had the radio blaring his music.
And I have nothing against rap, but it was so loud my ears were buzzing.
Then I come home and one of my friends is mad at me, another had went missing, another was having a breakdown, and my friend who I just might of had the slightest crush on asked me to go to the movies.
Went to the movies, but not before my step dad, mom, grandmother, great grandmother, and little brother had harassed me about how I had a new boyfriend.
So yeah, but on top of that I have major writers block.
I know its not an excuse but please forgive me.
Believe me I know this chapter sucks.
But again if you guys have anymore ideas i would love to hear them.
Thanks for the comments on the last chapter.
I know this one doesn't deserve it but I would love some more.
XOXO
Aliyah
Comment & Subscribe