Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

013

Chapter 13
Edward's POV

What the fuck was she talking about?
Rosalie killing Noah?
But Rosalie was upstairs.. wasn't she?
I reached out trying to find her thoughts, but came up blank.
“Shit!” I hissed running out the door following Noah's scent.
If something happens to Noah, she is going to kill me.
That made me run faster than I already had been.
If I had learned one thing it was not to get on Alley's bad side.
I could hear Rosalie talking but I couldn't understand what she was saying.
“Rosalie,” I heard Emmett say, “I already told you once not to talk about her like that, and Noah is not a brat.”
I heard Rosalie hiss and then someone shift.
Just as I was entering the clearing where they were standing, Rosalie launched herself at Emmett.
Noah looked terrified as they wrestled around on the forest floor, racing over and putting him on my back I ran as fast as I could back to the house.
Alice was already on the porch.
“Edward what happened, I can't see anything?” She asked voice almost desperate.
“Rosalie attacked Emmett trying to get to Noah!” I hissed setting Noah down in between me and Alice and checking around us to make sure Rosalie hadn't gotten away from Emmett.
“She what?” Alice asked looking between me and Noah, trying to see if I was joking.
“She said that my mom was a whore who planted things in my head so I was a brat who couldn't be trusted.” Noah said quietly, subconsciously moving towards me.
Jasper showed up almost immediately standing protectively in front of Alice.
“I told you she wasn't to be trusted, after she came back.” I hissed.
“But she seemed so genuine.” Alice answered still trying to hold on to the thought of Rosalie being her old self. Not that she was much better then.
“You don't believe me,” Noah said, this time scooting close enough to grab hold of my shirt, “I knew you wouldn't, I saw this, all of this, I begged her not to bring me here. That things would be worse once she left. She knows what the blonde lady is going to do. She can't stop her, only the man can. The man with red eyes.” By the end tears were falling down his face and he was looking directly at me, and I could almost see his broken heart.

Emmett's POV

Yeah, this proves it, Rosalie is evil.
She has finally snapped.
She tried to hurt my son, and she insulted Alley.
No one insults Alley.
“How can you pick that whore over me?” she his.
“She is Not A Whore, Rosalie, if anything its you!” I growled, “I never want to see you're face again, and believe me if I do, you will be beyond sorry.”
“Just wait Emmett, I'll be back, and you'll wish that you hadn't crossed me!” She screeched running into the forest.
Taking off back towards the house the only thing I could think about was Noah.
Was he okay?
Was he scared?
I picked up the speed, I needed to get to Noah.
As I got closer I heard Noah talking about a man with red eyes.
That couldn't be good.
When I reached the porch I saw Noah in tears clinging to Edward.
“Noah?” I said slowly, walking up the steps.
Looking up, he turned quickly and ran to me, grabbing me and crying harder.
“Shh, Noah, it's okay, everything is okay.” I cooed.
“No it's not,” he whispered, “It's just like it happened in my vision, she leaves and gets the men, with the red eyes. The only difference is that mom isn't here. She's with them, but she can't stop them. I tried to tell her, only one will care, he will help her. But the others won't care. Not even her own mother will care. They all want you gone.”
Everyone looked at Noah with wide eyes.
Alley had never talked about her mother, she always said that she had moved away when she was little. Of course she said that she came and visited from time to time, but they had never been close.
But the big question, were the men with the red eyes the Volturi, or were they a completely different clan.
We were all surprised when Jasper broke the silence.
“I think it's time that we finish packing and get a move on.”
But in reality we all knew that this wasn't something we could run from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I know I know
Its short and its been forever
but I've been having some family issues and school just started
so im not asking for forgiveness because i know you guys deserve better
I hope that this chapter is better than I thought it was
I love you all
Thanks
XOXO
Aliyah
comment and subscribe