Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

016

Alley's POV

  As we ran toward the Cullen's, I could imagine how Emmett was going to react... badly. Glancing to my right, I saw Blaze, sweet sweet Blaze. I know that he is the only one that can stop Rosalie. 
  No one understood why Rosalie was so attached to Blaze, but it broke her heart to leave him behind. Emmett doesn't know Blaze, the Cullens made sure of that. Little did they know that he was my half brother, but that is a story for another time. 
  The trees started to thin out, and the house came into view, I felt Blaze tug on my hand. We stopped just before the trees ended, and I turned to face him. 
  "Are you sure this is the only way?" Blaze asked, I could tell how much this was hurting him. 
  "Yes, you know I wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't." I sighed. 
  "I don't want to hurt her." he sighed, "You know how muck I love her."
  "You won't have to, once she sees you, she will give up and fight with us." I whispered. 
  "You mean if the Volturi don't kill her first that is." He whispered back. 
  "She betrayed my family, you know how important they are to me." I sighed, once again looking at him. 
  "I'm your brother, doesn't that mean anything?" He asked me. 
  "It means everything, but you are the only one who can save us all." Glancing towards the house, I focused on Noah, he was going upstairs with Alice. 
  "It's time." I whispered. 
  "Then let's go." 
  Grasping my hand we ran to the porch, and the family appeared in front of us, and just like I predicted Emmett did not look happy. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I know it's been forever and I know this is short,
but it took me forever to just type this little bit on my iPod.
I hope you guys like it.
XOXO
Aliyah