Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

017

Emmett's POV

Who the hell does he think he is holding her hand! Alley is mi- but she wasn't, nad that was my fault, but he still has no right. I felt a growl vibrate in my chest, and the frown on the guys face turned into a smirk.

"Calm down big boy," he laughed. Alley rolled her eyes and dropped his hand.
"I see your still haven't told him about me," The mystery guy from Noah's vision said.

"It was in the families best interest Blaze." Edward sighed.

"Wait whats going on?" I asked looking from the Blaze guy, to Edward then finally at Alley.

"Well my name is Blaze, and I was Rosalie's husband before... well lets just say before you were." He smirked.

Alley sighed and smacked Blaze in the back of the head.
"Rude much," she sighed, "What he meant to say was 'Hi my name is Blaze. I am Alley's half brother. I am here to help you. I am going to try and talk Rosalie into fighting with us.' Isn't that right Blaze?" She smiled.

"Yes. Except you left off the part where I am in love with Rosalie, and I honestly don't have it in my heart to see her hurt you guys like this." Blaze whispered.

I just stood there shocked, I felt my jaw drop, and my mouth go dry. I just couldn't process all this.

Then, I heard two sets of footsteps coming down the stair. I turned to see my son and sister walking toward us. Noah looked dead on his feet but he had a hopeful glint in his eye.

"Mom?" he asked, as he walked out the door.

Alley's face lit up, and she raced towards Noah. She scooped him up in a hug and it looked as if she never wanted to let go. The sight of my son and Alley brought a smile to my face.

Blaze cleared his throat, causing Alley and Noah to break apart. Noah turned to look at Blaze and I saw a spark of recognition in his eye and a smile came to my face.

"Uncle B," he smiled, walking over to him. Blaze reached out to hug him, and Noah rushed into his arms. Seeing them embrace I felt a twinge of jealousy.

Blaze was married to my wife before I was.
Blaze had known my own son before I had known him.
Blaze had been a part of my own family before I had been.

Blaze had my life before I ever had. He was Alley's brother, Rosalie's first husband, and my son had grown up knowing him.

"Dad," Noah whispered walking over to me.

"Yeah buddy," I sighed.

"Will you and mommy, come lay with me?" he asked, rubbing his eyes, and hugging my waist. I glanced at Alley silently asking if it was okay, she nodded her head walking toward us.

"Come on buddy, lets get you to bed." I smiled picking him up and walking up the stairs, Alley right next to me.

Walking into his room, I layed him down in the middle of the bed, Alley lying on his right me on his left.

This is how it should have been.
This should be how we are.
They were my family.
They are the only thing that matter to me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
I know its been awhile since the last post,
and I know that this isn't the best chapter ever, but it's the best I can do.
I never thought that being in 2 accelerated classes would be overwhelming... until we started reading the Odyssey in Acc. English and doing acceleration and momentum in Acc. ICP.
So I'm sorry, but it was either pass those classes, or write this story.
Now, I would like to tell you that I am slowly but surely running out of steam for this story.
There really isn't much left to write.
I don't expect for there to be many more chapters for this.
I'm going to say the maximum would be 10 more chapters.
I'm sad to see it go, but it's almost its time. I do have some other stories out right now if you want to read them. I suggest my Syn Gates story.
I love you all. Thank you for sticking with me.
comment and subscribe
XOXO
Aliyah