Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

019

Alley's POV

I hated this.
I hated the fact that I probably couldn't protect Noah.
In the end someone was going to get hurt.
And I had a feeling that my family wasn't going to come out intact.
I stood in the door way just looking at my son and his father.
I could tell Emmett knew I was their, but I had a feeling that the same things were running through his head.

"We need to prepare. We should start soon. The sun will be setting shortly." I whispered, trying to give Noah the little sleep he would get.

Emmett, looked up, his eyes holding so much pain. He didn't want this any more then I did.
He nodded, looking down at Noah, before sighing and standing up.

"The others should be in shortly." I sighed, looking down. I felt Emmett's fingers grasp my chin, forcing me to look at his face.

"Alley I-" He started but was interrupted when Jasper walked in the room.

"We are going to discuss things in the back yard. Esme is on her way up to sit with Noah." He spoke in his quiet voice, with a slight Southern accent.

"Thank you, Jasper." I smiled, nodding my head in acknowledgement.

His almost silent footfall faded away.

Emmett looked into my eyes and sighed, letting go of my chin, and taking a few steps back.

"It'll have to wait until later." He said, his voice strained, as Esme made her way into the room.

Emmett's POV

Every time.
Every single time I try to tell her, someone interupts.
I wish I had never let her go.
I wish she knew how much I love her.
I wish she knew how much I regret ever letting her leave.
I wish this was different.

Blaze's POV

They were coming.
Those evil scumbags that were once my family.
My father was coming.
Alley's mother was coming.
Oh the joy!
Along with them was my wife, the woman that had my heart.
The woman who I left so that she could live in peace without ever having to face a war like this.
This person that she's become.
This heartless bitch, that turned her back on the closest thing she has to family in this life.
She isn't the beautiful woman that I loved.
I only hope that my Rose was still in there somewhere.
I hope that I can get her to see the good in life again.
I hope that I can save her from the fate that otherwise will face her.

Alley's POV

I could see the stress in all of their faces.
The sadness.
No one wanted it to come to this.
None of them expected this of Rosalie.
Hell I didn't expect this of Rosalie.
She was always a bitch, but she was never evil.

"We need to be prepared for this. They aren't holding back at all, and the only ones that will fight with us are Marcus and Amelia." I spoke clearly, voice devoid of all emotion.

"Amelia's coming?" Blaze spoke up, eyebrows furrowed.

I smiled, and nodded.

"Didn't expect her to miss out on this did you? She loves Noah to much to let anything happen to him."

A look of understanding crossed his face.

"She's going to take him and run if things don't turn out the way we want them to." He smiled, a sad smile, nodding in understanding.

I decided that he needed no answer.

"What should we do?" Carlisle asked.

"Pray for a miracle." I mumbled, though they all heard me.

Jasper gave me a disapproving glance.

"We need to hunt. Then we need to come up with a plan. They have us out numbered if it should come to a fight. We're going to have to use everything that we have."

Rosalie's POV

That little whore and those idiots have NO idea what's coming for them.
Their is no stopping us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter.
Who's Amelia?
What will happen next?
Do you know, because I sure as hell don't.
XOXO
Aliyah