Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

002

CHAPTER 2

The sun was rising in the sky, I would never get over just how beautiful it was. I decided that we need to get moving. I turned to look at my son, and hated to have to wake him from the peaceful dream that he surely in.
" Noah, sweetie wake up we need to keep moving." I whispered shaking him softly.
Slowly his eyes opened, and he blinked a few times. I could see the confusion on his face slowly fade as he realized where we were. He stood up and brushed himself off.
We were soon on our way. As much as I could tell we had about two days before we would reach where the Cullens were staying.
"Noah, how long until the Volturi reach our house?" I asked quietly not wanting to upset him any more than he already was.
"A day at the most." he answered just as quietly.
I hadn't planned on that. I thought I would have more time. If we were going to make it there we were going to have to speed up, and we wouldn't be able to break as long as we did last time.
"Then we're going to speed up a little honey." I said glancing over at him. His facial expression didn't change, he nodded and pushed forward a little faster.

We ran all that day I could tell Noah was tired so I let him rest. I knew that we needed to keep going if we were going to get there in time. Noah fell asleep, and I couldn't bring my self to wake him. I picked him up and ran with him. It slowed me down a bit, but I couldn't stop running. If I did they would not only catch me, but they would catch him, and that was unacceptable.

I pushed my self to the limit, I kept running. Eventually Noah stirred in my arms. I slowed and let him down. He got a dazed look on his face, and I knew he was seeing something.
"Babe, what is it? What do you see?" I asked.
"They made it to the house." he answered, "They know that we left, they're following our sent."
I took a deep breath, made a point of controlling the look on my face so that he wouldn't know just how bad i was freaking out.
"Alright, I want you to hop on my back." He complied and gripped on tight, and I ran. As fast and as hard as I could.

~Time Lapse~

I kept running, I searched for the Cullens in my mind. I could sense that they were close. We were almost there. A few hours and Noah would be safe. I just had to keep going.
"Mom," Noah whispered.
"What is it baby, whats wrong?" I asked afraid that he may have seen something more.
"Are you going to leave me?" his voice quivering slightly.
"I don't know yet baby" I answered honestly.
"I love you mommy." he whispered.
"I love you too."

A few minutes later, I set Noah down. I knew he would be fine to run from here. Soon after, a familiar scent filled my nose. A scent that I hoped I would never have to smell again. Rosalie Hale. I stopped and Noah immediately doing the same.
"What is it?" he asked.
I put a finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet. I searched for her. I could sense she was near.
I protectively stepped in front of Noah. Then she appeared. About a 3 yards away. She turned and looked at me. She recognized me immediately, she crouched down and hissed. This was what I was worried about. I stayed in front of Noah, she could attack me, but she would keep her hands off my son.
"You!" she screeched.
"Rosalie." I replied in a calm voice.
"What are you doing here?" she hissed.
"I need your families help." I answered.
"You wont be alive along enough to get it." she hissed launching herself into the air towards me.
She landed on me immediately try to bite me. I managed to knock her off of me, and push Noah back further, to protect him.
"Bitch!" she screeched.
Lunging at me she managed to knock me to the ground. I fought her off as best I could.
"Run to the house, get Alice, she'll know who you are!" I screamed at Noah.
"But m-" he tried to say.
"GO!" I yelled.
He did as he was told.
Please god let him get to the house before she manages to rip me apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
Sorry if this one sucked.
But its 11o'clock and I've only had two hours of sleep today.
I would really appreciate if you would comment and tell me if you like it.
Should I keep writing this?
Comment, Subscribe, Rate
The first Cullen has appeared.
Tell me what you think
XOXO
Aliyah