Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

021

Alley's POV

"What do you mean Alley?!" Emmett growled.

"He means that they wont hurt me." I answered, eyes still focused on the woods that I knew they would enter from.

"That's a pretty far fetched idea." Alice interrupted. "The Volturi-"

"The Volturi protect their own," Marcus intervened, " And they don't throw away the things they think valuable. We consider Alley both."

"Two minutes." I mumbled.

"But why are you so valuable?" Emmett asked.

"I'm the world's greatest tracker. I know what the person I'm tracking is thinking, feeling, seeing. I can see exactly where they are, and I know what they'll do next." I answered quickly and quietly.

"And your mother has been fucking Aro for years." Blaze hissed.

"You know," Marcus spoke up, "Even if you don't acknowledge it Blaze, he is your father."

"I'm aware of that." Blaze hissed.

"You better watch yourself boy." Marcus calmly said, with just a bit of bite.

"Not the time." I whispered, "Their here."

At once they all turned their heads to face where the guard had started to enter. Preparing themselves for an attack.

"Alley my dear," Aro spoke as he entered the clearing. "It seems that you're standing on the wrong side. If I remember correctly you joined us not even a week ago." Though he kept his tone light I could hear the underlying threat in his voice.

"You do remember correctly, though I think that you're confused on the details.I did join you, though I joined the family not the guard. That gives me free will and I choose to stand by the Cullens."

Caius growled. "How dare you, you insolent little brat!"

"Watch yourself brother." Marcus decided to make himself known as he walked to my side.

"What do you think you're doing Marcus?!" Caius all but roared.

"For once in my life I'm standing by what I believe in. Alley may not be my daughter by blood but she is by anything else, and I will fight right along with her." Marcus replied, darkly.

"She's nothing but a whore." Rosalie screeched. "She stole Emmett and my family from me."

"Rosalie, what have you become?" Blaze asked sounding astonished.

"I haven't become anything. This is who I am! This is who I've always been. Caius just taught me how to show it." Rosalie cackled smirking.

"You aren't the woman I love." He whispered, nothing but heartbreak in his voice.

Rosalie's eyes flashed with something like pain. "You were never the man I loved." She hissed.

I watched as what was left of Blaze's heart was shattered and he hid behind that mask of indifference that he was so good at.

"Why does it seem as if all of our family is standing on the wrong side?" Aro spoke to no one, but looked directly at me.

"Don't take it personally my love," Katie spoke walking to the front and standing beside Aro. "My daughter always has been a manipulative little whore."

"Had to learn it from somebody Mommy Dearest." I smirked before turning to face Aro. "You don't want to do this Aro. You know that if anything happens to this family I won't stop hunting you until every last one of you has died."

Aro chuckled. "What else can we do? They are betrayers. WE DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES!"

"If that's the way you see it," I sighed. "then I guess I only have one option."

And just like that everything went white.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
This is it.
Only one chapter left.
I can't say I'm proud of this chapter.
Or that I like it, but it'll do.
Tell me what you think just happened.
I will read any story of the person who guesses the closest.
I love you all.
XOXO
Aliyah