Status: It's over... Rewrite to come soon.

I Wish This Was Different

003

CHAPTER 3
Noah's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could towards the house I could see in the distance. I knew that I had to get their fast the crazy blonde chick was going to kill my mom if I didn't. Just as I reached the porch, a tiny woman came out. Her features reminded me of a pixie.
"Noah?" she questioned, this must be Alice.
"Alice my mom needs your help. Some crazy blonde chick went crazy and started attacking her for no reason." I said quicky.
"Damn it Rosalie." She hissed under her breath.
I sprinted back the way I came with Alice on my heels. I hope I was fast enough.

Normal P.O.V.

"I am going to kill you, and there is nothing you can do about it." Rosalie hissed, standing up from where I flung her earlier.
I had been doing pretty good at holding her back, but the last time she had managed to take a chunk out of my arm.
Just as she launched herself at me, I heard Noah returning.
I let my guard down for a fraction of a second and she took advantage of that. When I turned my back, she took out my legs breaking one of them.
I screeched out in pain.
Suddenly Rosalie was gone, she wasn't on me anymore.
Noah was at my side instantly, I jumped in front of him to try to protect him.
"Mom, are you all right? I'm sorry I took to long to get here she hurt you." his voice quivering more and more as he continued.
"I'm fine, my leg is already healing itself. You did a great job, don't worry. Who did you bring with you?" I asked.
"Alice" he whispered, voice cracking as the tears streamed down his face.
"Baby, please stop crying I'm fine." I said taking him in my arms and holding him.
I looked around still on the defense, looking around to protect myself and my son.
I spotted Alice, she had Rosalie pinned to the ground, and was talking to someone on her cell phone. Rosalie was trying to break out of Alice's grasp, but the petite girl was pretty strong, even though she didn't look it.
I stood up pulling Noah with me. I kept my arm wrapped around his shoulder, holding him securely to my side. I could hear the others approaching. I took a deep breath steadying myself for what was about to happen.
I tensed up as they came into sight. Edward was the first to reach us, he looked the same, he was followed shortly by Carlisle, then Esme. Jasper arrived and ran straight to Alice who was still pinning down Rosalie. Last, to appear was Emmett, he looked exactly the same, and I could feel a new crack forming in my heart looking at him.
So far the only one to notice me has been Carlisle, he keeps glancing over at me, and from me to Noah.
Everyone finally realized that I was there when they heard Noah sniff his nose, still upset that he didn't help me.
They all stopped moving completely, for the second time that day I stepped in front of Noah protectively. I surveyed everyones face trying to sort out what they were feeling.
Most had looks of confusion on their faces, Alice however looked extremely annoyed, and Rosalie looked absolutely livid. She hissed and finally broke out of Alice's grip launching herself straight at me. I pushed Noah to the side and tuck the blow full on.
Once again she was pulled of me, this time however it was by the man who still held my heart. Emmett. She continued to thrash around but couldn't break out of Emmett's strong hold.
I immediately was at Noah's side making sure he was alright, not caring if anything was wrong with me.
"Are you hurt?" I asked my quivering child.
He shook his head no, relief flooded over me.
But that was shattered along with the silence by Carlisle.
"Alley, what are you doing here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,
thank you to the four that subscribed
but i still have no comments
so i'm not going to post the next chapter until i get at least one
I know this was short
but like i said i've gotten no comments so far.
rate, comment, subscribe
XOXO
Aliyah