Drop Dead, Jonas

001

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that people are dirtbags. They don't care about anybody but themselves. Every little good thing they do is just a facade. Honestly, it makes me sick. What have I ever done to be tortured like this? Nothing, that's what. I don't deserve any of this pain that I've had to go through.

Why didn't I listen to them? They told me that I'd just get hurt. They said he was nothing but trouble. They said he was only using me.

All of it was 100% true, but I was a fool and just ignored it. They were only looking out for me. Instead of appreciating their help, I pushed them away and now I regret it. Every day and every night, I wish that I had just listened to them.

I wish I had listened to my big brother and all of his friends.
I wish I hadn't fallen for that stupid football captain.

Most of all, I wish I hadn't broken my best friend's heart because he was the one that stood by my side when everyone else in school left me behind - even when he became famous. I didn't even consider the fact that he could fall for me, and that was my downfall. When I found out, I freaked and made the worst mistake of my life. I regret it. I wish it hadn't happened. I wish I could go back in time and tell him what I really feel about him.

But then again, I'm Alyson Bryar and I never get what I wish for.