This Child

The Outcome

Morana drove herself home. She was still bleeding and still in pain. They have given her some pain pills and told her the pain would go away in a few days along with the bleeding. She felt so confused so uncertain. She felt so much different than what she thought she would. She couldn't breath... She was afarid, scared, lost... Not sure what to do she headed trowards Vip's house to tell him it was done. The problem was sloved.

It seemed to take forever to get there, but she was finally pulling into the drive way. She truned off her tiny truck and got out, walking up to the door and knocking. Vip answered the door.

"Hey Morana, what's up?" he asked.
"I was on my way home from the clinc and thought I would stop by," Morana answered.
"Well I'm kinda busy right now... Come back later?" Vip asked.
"Yea sure see you tomorrow," Morana said and truned to walk back to her truck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 months later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morana's alarm clock went off as always. She was alread awake with her knees clunched to her chest and tears streaming down her face. She didn't understand why she felt so lost and so confused it hurt. She constally felt as if she was looking for something, as if there was this hole inside of her that couldn't be filled. But it was time to start another day so she got up and got dressed.

Graduation had come and went. She had truned down the scholarship to Havard. School wasn't that imporant to her right now. She had picked up smoking it seem to take the edge off and when that didn't the achool did. It made her feel like she had everything again. As if there wasn't something missing, something she was searching for but could never find.

Her mother yelled at her all the time now telling her constally to go get a job and start making some money for college, but she didn't want to go anymore, her mother didn't understand that. Vip was long gone, he told her she was disgusting and a whore for getting pregante, he blamed her for this, but she didn't care.

She didn't care right now about anything. All she wanted all she searched for was what was missing. She didn't know, she didn't understand why she felt this way excpet when a mother with a newborn baby was around. She couldn't stand to be around them. If they were at a store as the same time as her she'd go to the other side. She didn't understand this ethier.

Nothing made any sense to her anymore. All she wanted was just that brife time when she was no longer searching for what was missing. When the emptiness, the loneiness was gone and for her dreams to stop haunting her.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Suction Aspiration (1-12 weeks)
This is the most common method of abortion during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. General or local anaesthesia is given to the mother and her cervix is quickly dilated. A suction curette (hollow tube with a knife-edged tip) is inserted into the womb. This instrument is then connected to a vacuum machine by a transparent tube. The vacuum suction, 29 times more powerful than a household vacuum cleaner, tears the fetus and placenta into small pieces which are sucked through the tube into a bottle and discarded.

Dilation and Curettage (D&C) (1-12 weeks)
This method is similar to the suction method with the added insertion of a hook shaped knife (curette) which cuts the baby into pieces. The pieces are scraped out through the cervix and discarded [Note: This abortion method should not be confused with a therapeutic D&C done for reasons other than pregancy.]

Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) (1-18 weeks)
This method is used up to 18 weeks' gestation. Instead of the loop-shaped knife used in D&C abortions, a pair of forceps is inserted into the womb to grasp part of the fetus. The teeth of the forceps twist and tear the bones of the unborn child. This process is repeated until the fetus is totally dismembered and removed. Usually the spine must be snapped and the skull crushed in order to remove them.

Salt Poisoning (Saline Injection) (16-? weeks)
Used after 16 weeks (four months) when enough fluid has accumulated. A long needle injects a strong salt solution through the mother's abdomen into the baby's sac. The baby swallows this fluid and is poisoned by it. It also acts as a corrosive, burning off the outer layer of skin. It normally takes somewhat over an hour for the baby to die from this. Within 24 hours, labor will usually set in and the mother will give birth to a dead or dying baby. (There have been many cases of these babies being born alive. They are usually left unattended to die. However, a few have survived and later been adopted.)

Hysterotomy or Caesarean Section
Used mainly in the last three months of pregnancy, the womb is entered by surgery through the wall of the abdomen. The technique is similar to a Caesarean delivery, except that the umbilical cord is usually cut while the baby is still in the womb, thus cutting off his oxygen supply and causing him to suffocate. Sometimes the baby is removed alive and simply left in a corner to die of neglect or exposure.

Prostaglandin Chemical Abortion
This form of abortion uses chemicals developed by the Upjohn Pharmaceutical Co. which cause the uterus to contract intensely, pushing out the developing baby. The contractions are more violent than normal, natural contractions, so the unborn baby is frequently killed by them -- some have even been decapitated. Many, however, have also been born alive.

(All information has been taking from http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortiontypes/)