Sequel: Suga Babies
Status: Our baby's grown up... :(

The Red Hot Tamales

I Will Hide From You

I ran out of Todd's house like there was the hounds of hell chasing me. I couldn't go home just yet, so I ran to our special spot under the Weeping Willow by the pond. The Weeping Willow is about ten minutes away from both of our houses, and its where we go when we need to think or just get away.

"I hope he doesn't follow me here..."

"He won't follow you here... he doesn't think anything is wrong."

"How do you know? I am a bad liar, he probably didn't believe me that I fell."

"Maybe you should lie better, unless you want him to know that Mike is an abusive druggie."

"Oh Shut Up!!!"
Great... not only do I have OCD, but now I am arguing with myself. My day was looking better every minute... not.

I sat under the Willow and watched the sunlight glittering off of the water. It was so peaceful here under the willow, as if all of your troubles and worries never existed under this tree. It was our little patch of oasis in the middle of a fucked up life. I sighed to myself, making up my mind to ignore Todd for the rest of the week, at least until the bruise faded and he forgot about it. Well, at least I hope he would. I sat there in my private oasis for a while longer, then I got up and wiped any dirt or leaves that might have gotten on me. I stretched and started to walk back home.

Back to the real world.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, author # 2 here....
sorry its been forever, but I have been training to be a waitress and I have been oober tired.
and sorry its short, but I just got out of training/work and i be tired.
Comments plz!! They be much appreciated by me and the Katiekins(author#1)
Love yas, bye