Tales of a Teenage Tooth Fairy.

Inked

Image

“Get back here this instant and unlock this damn door!” I screamed through the door at the giggling four-year-old girl who had just locked me in her closet when I was gathering her school things.

I don’t know why I didn’t realizing that the devil child would take advantage of my being in a room that could be locked from the outside.

My back burned from my anger and I had to breath deeply to keep my wings from popping out of my back. Fairies had tattoos of their wings on their back, and when we got really angry or the need was too great they would pop out from the tattoo.

That was an extremely painful process and I didn’t enjoy it. I knew some fairies were into the pain but I was not into that kind of thing.

The only thing I could do was wait until someone realized that the kid had again locked me in her closet. Last time that happened it was four hours until the parents came back from work and freed me.

The only thing they did was laugh and say how precious children’s minds were and that was it. No punishment for the kid or apologies for my suffering. Just laughing at their dear daughter antics.

The door rattled and then opened, I turned around to thank whoever it was that had opened the door for me and froze.

It was Otis Redblood, the son of my employers. He was perfect in every way. I rarely saw him because he had important jobs given to him by the council. Whenever I did see him I tended to hide from shyness.

“So Delia did it again?” He smirked and motioned for me to come out of the closet, “ You really need to be more careful.”
My throat tightened and I squeaked out, “Uh y-yes.”

He rolled his lovely amber eyes and walked off, leaving me to blush at my stupidity. Great I had, yet again managed to make a complete fool out of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part threeeeeeeeee. Yay.