Tales of a Teenage Tooth Fairy.

Don’t be Afraid of Anything

Image

Kyle laughed at me and patted my back hard enough to knock all the breath out of my lungs.

“See you later Inna.” He called as he flew off in a blur of red fire.

“Asshole.” I choked out, wiping my mouth and cringing from the nasty taste of puke in my mouth.

“Inna!” I heard a girl’s voice scream out right behind me.

I turned around quickly and saw my friend Kathy and her new husband Chris grinning at me.

I had known Kathy from my pre tooth fairy days, and we had been best friends for years.

She was about five feet tall with short spiky hair that she dyed frequently and at the moment it was bright red. Her personality had caught Chris hook, line, and sinker a few months ago and even though they were twenty they had gotten married.

“Hey Kathy, What have you been up to lately?” I grinned at her as we flew in the direction of their house.

“Minding my own business that’s what!” She said with a serious voice, breaking into a smile when I raised my eyebrow in question.

“Har har, your hilarious Kathy.” I teased, as we landed inside their foyer. The house was painted in bright colors with lots of bright colors and the first thing that really caught the eye was the huge fireplace that Kathy had insisted Chris had built when they first moved into the house.

“Did I see Kyle before we came up to you?” Chris asked, his face looking a bit worried, Kyle was a known killer but because of good family connections no one had been able to get the council to do anything about it.

I made a face, “Yeah, he gave me a drink that was blood and bone mixed up.” I glanced down, ashamed as I said the next part, “I felt so powerful the second it touched my lips, honestly I wanted more.”

Chris frowned, “I had heard rumors at the university about a new drink that helped bring out the dark fairy in anyone who drank it but I had hoped it was just a lie.”

I scratched my face awkwardly, “uh yeah, it’s not a rumor for sure.”

Kathy walked over to me and patted my back reassuringly, “Don’t worry, we will find out what the hell is going on here and don’t be afraid of anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter's 2 new people are based off my friends... Everything clever that "Kathy" says is actual quotes.

Haha enjoy.