Supernatural Blackhole

Introduction

I knew it. Somehow I knew it. Its like a string inside of me that snapped. I don't know what snapped though, I mean I was in the middle of a battle with a demon when I felt this sharp pain coursing through my center like someone has stabbed me.

Cay looked at me before dodging another swipe the bastard took at him. He knew something was wrong with me before I even did, it was scary sometimes. Cay finished the demon off with a swipe of his sword. As the demon fell, he gave us an evil-er look and grinned.

"You bastards are too late, the Master has been released and you all are fucked..." He chokeingly laughed just before he died in a pile of ash at our feet. I glanced at Cay who just shrugged.

"You know what that meant?" He asked me. I closed my eyes and meditated for a few seconds to determine what what was going on but all I felt was this pain in my chest aside from a growing evil that I could see in my mind.

"Something bad happened. I dunno who Master is though but something definatly happened." I concluded getting out my heavy Occult book. This book every demon would love to get their slimy hands on because it contained everything Occult-wise, including spells, incantations and all things supernatural. I've had this book for as long as I can remember, even in my dreams.

As I searched the pages, what I found disturbed me greatly. Its was like my book was freaking out. I scanned through the pages trying to find something that would tell me something but all that came up was these two pictures of these guys. They were cute but if I was reading this right... They were the cause of it.

A sudden tone surprised the both of us in the dark night. I reconized the tone as Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic At The Disco. I looked at Cay who rifled through his pockets to find his phone.

"Hello?" He gruffly said. His face took one of surprise as he passed the phone to me.

"Yo?"

"Ellie, its Bobby Singer?"

"Oh yeah, sup Bob?"

"Don't call me Bob.. Anyway I was calling to see if you two can help two of my friend's kids with a problem, a problem that might have your big book out?"

"Ok? Where we meet them?" I was relaying what was being said to Cay. We're telepathic, among other things. Cay was instantly against this idea, trying to tell me no but this had to do with my book, maybe we could get some answers on this.

"Ok sure Bob. Who we looking for?"

"Dean and Sam Winchester. I'm sending a picture to Cay's phone."

"K bye." I hung up on him. I was never one to stay on for long and I hope he knew that. I didn't want to upset anyone I didn't need to. Unless they started it first.

"I hate you." Cay said as he went thorugh his phone for the picture as I smirked at him. He so doesn't hate. He's just grumpy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This takes places after Season Four, We had to change some stuff, I promise it will be better