Supernatural Blackhole

Riot!

The bar was kinda big and sorta packed when we walked in after Dean. Everyone who was there instantly looked at us like we had done something wrong. Dean immediantly went up to the bar and ordered a double of Jack Daniels.. Whatever that was.

"Hey baby... You new around here?" Some drunk guy asked me. I raised my eyebrow at the man.

"Really? How'd you guess?" I rolled my eyes at him and walked away over to the table where Sam and Cay were at. I sat down and huffed at our misfortune to be here with all the drunks and pervs. I swear when we came in the room, the feelings of lust and admiration were almost stifling. I felt like a piece of meat.

Well, you got us in this mess... Cay said to me in sour tone. I bet that he could hear each and everyone's thoughts in this place.

Well, we'd wouldn't be in this place if you'd just got along with damn Dean.... I spat back. He opened his mouth to say something when a waitress came up to us, all bust and hips. She smiled prettily at Sam and Cay as she posed there while taking their orders.

Sam ordered a Jim Bean and Budwiser while me and Cay ordered water. We sat there watching Dean take shot after shot, getting silly on the liquor. Soon Dean was getting raoucus with the other locals while we sat there like a bunch of idiots, occationally talking.

Suddenly Cay stiffened up and started to look around. He gave Sam a warning glance and then glanced at me with an apologetic look. Suddenly a dude came up to us, clearly drunk and gave me what he hoped was a seductive grin.

"Hey babe... It looks like you're not having any fun over here, why don't you come over with us and we'll show you how to have fun around here.." I sighed and gave him a weary look.

"No thank you. I'm just fine over here..."

"You're not even drinking!"

"That's cause I prefer not to drink...Excuse me." I got up to use the little Ladies room leaving him there be poked fun at by his buddies for not being able to score. After doing my business, I walked past the pool tables, seeing Dean playing I decided ignore him but I didn't get that chance because the person from before came up to me again and decided to try and sweet talk me to come over again.

"Hey pretty lady.. Now I asked earlier if you'd like to come over and I'm gonna ask again cause I know you'll have fun with my friends and I...." He started to say something when I inturppted him.

"And I told you before, I'm not interested. How many ways do you want me to say it?" I tried to side step him but he grabbed my arm, "Let go..."

"How about I ecort you over there and have a couple of drinks?" I tried to get my arm out of his grasp without hurting him but someone put their hand on his shoulder. I looked around to see Dean.

"Hey man, she said she's not interested, not that I blame her... I mean c'mon... You're like ugly and such..." He smirked and winked at me. Was he trying to start a fight? Dean pried the person's hand off of me and made him walk away.

"Thanks..." I muttered and tried to walk away but Dean this time stopped me.

"Look, I know that you meant well..."

"I was just trying to get you two to get along because we both think that we might be around longer than anticipated...." He took another gulp of his beer and was going to say something when a bunch of people came up to us.

"Hey buddy... We heard that you've been trying to steal a score from our buddy and then insulted him..." The burly one said with the others flanking him. I sent an SOS to Cay who I could see out of the corner of my eye, get up with Sam and were on their way over here.

"Well can't steal a score when the Lady preferrs me over him.." Dean laughed, just then the dude that was bothering me lunged at Dean with a beer bottle. Dean, even though he was slightly drunk, ducked under his arm and landed a punch on his cheek.

One of them tried to grab me but I kicked him backwards into another one of the people. An all out drunken bar brawl started, leaving us in the fray with one drunken person ourselves.

Cay! Get Sam and get out of here. I'll get Dean!

Cay punched a dude in the face to get to Sam. He grabbed his shoulder and teleported out. I ducked different objects in my search for Dean, who was in a fist fight with the same dude who'd grabbed me. I clothslined him and hugged Dean while slapping him, teleporting us outside.

We all got in the car and roared outta there before the cops got there. This is why I don't drink.