Supernatural Blackhole

The Art of Subconsious Illusion

I was sitting beside the crystal, blue pool later that night after the wonderful bar fight, I needed this time to be alone and sort through all my thoughts that I was having during the day, the one that stayed ahead of the rest, yes, even ahead of that fucked up love spell, was what Sam was going to tell me in the car. Like reading my mind, Sam entered through the gate and walked towads the chair I was sitting in, he was wearing board shorts and had a towel in his hand.

"I didn't know you were out here? Do you like pool water too?" asked Sam putting the towel in the chair beside me.

"Almost as much as stars, water is very relaxing" I said looking up at Sam who smiled and nodded.

'That it is, do you want to join me for a swim?"

"I don't have a swimsuit" I said with a frown.

"Well, who says you need one, you can always swim in your underwear, same difference" said Sam with a shrug, something in my body wanted to join Sam for a swim and before I knew it I was stripped down to my boxers and stepping into the pool with Sam in front of me. The water felt amazing on my skin, Sam dissapeared under the water and came back up with water sparkling on his skin and his hair sticking to his face, he ran his fingers through it and pulled it back, he then looked at me with a raised brow.

"Why are you staring at me?" asked Sam

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" I said looking away quickly.

"I am getting a feeling that you like what you see"

"Your drunk, Sam" I said rolling my eyes, wanting to change the subject quickly.

"I had two drinks, Cay. I am far from being drunk, besides you were the one looking at me" said Sam with a smile.

"I better go help Ellie with drunken Dean" I said heading towards the steps, but Sam grabbed my arm and stopped me, I turned to look at him.

"I wasn't trying to insult you or upset you, sometimes I talk before I think" said Sam apologeticaly.

"You didn't, it's just I don't know how to answer that question. I mean to me, thinking that I kissed Dean almost having sex with him and looking at your body, it all seems wrong to me but right at the same time"

"I think I understand, it's like you want it but are scared of it at the same time" said Sam as I nodded.

"Have you ever felt this way?" I asked as Sam looked down at the water and moved his hands in a circular motion, I stopped his hand and he looked at me.

"Kind of feeling that way right now, maybe it's the booze"

"Or maybe it's not" I said as Sam as he moved his body closer to me but a two small splashes brought us out of the moment as we saw two kids jump into the pool and their parents sat in chairs drinking something in a cup.

"Ready to go in? we need to check on Dean" said Sam getting out of the pool, I followed him. This was turning to an adventure with them, one I was excited about being on. I loved to fight and I think I was beginning to feel something for someone for the first time.