Supernatural Blackhole

Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Snoring was all that I could hear at the moment, thankfully. I had convinced Dean to drink one of my conconctions to keep him from doing something stupid in his drunken stupor. I had gotten him out of his clothes earlier and now he was blissfully sleeping off his liqour high.

I hissed as I was treating what bumps and bruises with one of my concoctions when I started to hear these murmurs. Curious, I turned around from the mirror to see Dean stiring in his bed.

I frowned at this. He should be sleeping blissfully not having nightmares. I walked over to him to make sure he was alright. His eyebrows were furrowed like he was concentrating on something.

He said something I couldn't quite catch as he tussled around again. I debated on waking him up to see if he was ok but something told me that I shouldn't. So I kept with my instincts and just was gonna leave him alone until his arm snapped out and grabbed ahold of me.

I fell back against him and tried not to squish him when I fell but damn that boy was strong. I started to wiggle out of his grasp when he started to talk louder. I froze when he started to talk.

"No.... Ellie..." He started. At first I thought he was awake but he mumbled some more before continuing on his sleepy rant, "No... Don't do it... Please.."

"Don't do what?" I found myself saying. He tossed and turned with an iron grip still on me. I tried now to get out of the grip because of the position we were in. My cheeks began to burn as those thoughts crossed my mind.

"He'll hurt you.."

"Nobody's hurting me but you right now..." I gasped as he tightened his grip on me, "Let go Dean!"

"DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! HE'LL KILL CAY!" He started to yell, making my ears ring but that's not what bothered me. What was bothering me was what Dean was saying. I was getting scared vibes from him.

Suddenly the door opened. Cay and Sam came walking in, soaking wet. They both looked surprised at the position I was in.

"Get him off of me!" My voice raised a few octaves in my embarassment. While laughing, they finally got his arms off of me without hurting him.

What was that about? Cay said in my head. My cheeks and ears burned more when he invaded my thoughts a little later on.

I put him to sleep and I thought something was wrong so I went to inspect and he grabbed me... I told him, shielding my other thoughts from him. I had a feeling that Dean just might have dreamed something that did have something to do with us and that's what scared me the most.

I'll probably have to do another spirit walk and that right there was dangerous in itself. Cay is not gonna be happy about it, I'll have to ask Dean or Sam to guard my body.. Wait... I'll ask Sam.