Supernatural Blackhole

Play With Fire

Ellie was gone, how could this fucking happen! I didn't know what happened, but I knew Lillith had something to do with it.

"Where is she?" asked Dean in a frantic voice.

"Lillith has her, I am sure of it" I said as Dean and Sam both looked at me.

"That's great, how the fuck do we get to her in Hell?" asked Dean looking at me angrily, no doubt still fuming about the kiss between me and his brother, before I could say anything to him something heavy hit me in the stomach and knocked me to the ground, I raised up to see Ellie's book lying in front of me.

"Where did that come from?" asked Sam looking around.

"I don't know, " I said as I started flipping through the pages which turned from latin to English, I wasn't good at Latin like my sister was and the book seemed to know that as I flipped to a page that said Tracking Spell and read it outloud, "From north to south, east to west. I search for the one that has become lost. Take us to her if you will, to find the host"

"Is it going to work?" asked Dean as the ground began to quake like it was going to swallow us up but instead a tingling sensation filled my body, the world dissapeared as we then appeared in a hot, place with lava and dirt around us. This was not what I thought Hell would look like, but I coudn't dwell on that long. Ellie was sitting on the ground slumped and tied to a boulder. I ran towards her but a force field knocked me to the ground and i slid back to Dean and Sam, Sam helped me off the ground polietly with a smile.

"Something is not right, that's Ellie's forcefield surrounding her, but how can they use it?" I asked .

"We can do alot, Chayyial, demons are keen to manipulation" said Lillith walking from behind the boulder with a smile on her face and my sword in her hand, i felt that rage surge through my body again.

"Why do you keep calling me that? I am not the war angel!" I said as Lillith smiled.

"Leave the boy alone, Lillith, he's too weak to know the power he holds" said Asmodeus walking beside them.

"Look, Sammy, it Hell's ugliest couple" said Dean from behind me, Lillith frowned, I had to give Dean credit, he was good at pissing people of, Lillith pushed her hand towards us and knocked Dean against a rock wall. How was she doing this? She was using Ellie's powers against us and even making them more powerful.

Cay, I am unconcious, she tapped into my mind and is using my powers. You need to somehow bind my powers came Ellie's voice into my head, I looked at her slumped body.

"Book" I called outloud as Ellie's book fell to the ground before me, opened to a page with Power Binding at the top, I picked up the book and read the spell out loud, "I bind the powers of the fallen warrior, so they can't be used again. In the fight of the light, there's no sin"

A flash came from Ellie's body, Sam picked up a rock off the ground and threw it towards them, it went straight through, Lillith and Asmodeus looked pissed.

"You are getting too smart, Chayyial, that's not good" said Lillith with a smile.

"Sam, go check on Dean, I got this" I said as a sense of rage filled my body, "You have something of mine"

"Come and get it" said Lillith with a cackle. I walked towards them, Asmodeus came towards me first, I don't know what came over me, I raised my hand as fire filled it, I was shocked, this has never happened before, Asmodeus took a step back. I threw it at him, he dodged it and tackled me to the ground. He punched me in the face and skull, I could hear Sam call my name but the rage overroad that, Asmodeus was about to punch me again when I felt my body go hot and then it happened, the rage filled my body, I attacked him. My fist kept connecting with his body in various places, fire came off my fists and I punched him even more, but the fire didn't burn me. I could here Lilith's anger, I could hear Dean's surprise in my head as he came back to reality. The last punch went right through his chest, he let out a scream as his body turned to ash.

"How did you do that?" asked Lilith shocked and surprised, I looked at her, the rage still in my body.

"Give me my sword, you demon bitch, or I will kill you like I killed your husband, Fuck, I will probably kill you anyway" I said, Lillith was about to say something when my sword shot back in my hand, Lilith was shocked.

"This isn't over!" screamed Lilith as she dissapeared, I wanted to calm down but I felt like I couldn't, I felt like my whole body was on fire, I looked over at Dean and Sam.

"Get Ellie and get out of here, I am going to find Lilith" I said with a growl.

"Cay, you need to come back with us, we need to figure out a plan" said Dean in a scared tone.

"NO! I will go and kill her now! and you will listen to me and get over your hatred of me, because I love your brother, got me?" I told more than asked in a tone of voice that I had never used before, anger. Dean actually looked frightened of me, Sam walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug, I could feel the rage leaving my body, i felt the sword dissapearing. I felt like a completely different person when the rage was in my body, I pulled away and looked up at Sam. He gave me a smile, I smiled back.

"Let's finish this homo love fest later, I would really like to get back to earth" said Dean as he picked up Ellie bridal style.

"Come hold on to me" I said to Dean who walked over and grabbed my wrist, Sam laced his fingers in mine as I closed my eyes and teleported us all back beside the Impala.