Supernatural Blackhole

Mr. Brightside

I watched as the light that was surrounded Ellie flashed from white to black, and then everything seemed to change, I was very happy all of sudden, in fact this room was a mess.

"Oh My Golly" I said standing up, everyone looked at me curiously, I just smiled.

"Golly?" asked Sam eyeing me curiously.

"This room is a mess, just because we travel all over the country doesn't mean we shouldn't keep a room tidy" I said as I started to put the suitcases in the closet and cleaning the snack wrappers off the table.

"They have maids for a reason, Cay" said Dean with a huge smile, i smiled back until I saw the shirt he was wearing.

"Dean, how could you wear a shirt so wrinkled, take it off right now and let me iron it" I said as Dean nodded and took his button down shirt off, I looked at his nice toned body, "you are a very in shape boy, that's good"

"Tell me about it, Dean, you are very in shape, I like it" said Ellie with a smile as she walked over and ran her fingers down his abs. I took the shirt over to the pull down ironing board and waited for the iron to get hot.

"Something is very wrong here" said Sam with a worried expression, he tried to walk near me but something seemed to block him.

"Your darn right something is wrong, there is no oven in this place, how am I suppose to make you all fresh baked cookies?" I said with a frown but then quickly smiled, "I will just have to find another way"

"I am having some ideas of my own" said Ellie with a hungry smiled as she looked at Dean.

"Me too, I was thinking of having a party for my brother and his boyfriend, I think that will be sweet" said Dean with a smile as he looked from Sam to me, I smiled back at him, he is such a sweet boy.

"Dean, I thought you didn't like the fact that we are gay" said Sam with a curious look at his brother.

"Sam, don't be ridiculous, I think Gay is OK, Sammy, we should go to a pride parade!" said Dean with excitement.

"That sounds just delightful, honey, we should do that" I said with a smile as I started to iron Dean's shirt.

"No, it sounds scary, what has gotten into you guys?" asked Sam looking at each of us with odd looks.

"I know what i want in me" said Ellie with a seductive tone as she looked at Dean who was on the computer typing away.

"Ellie your acting like Dean, Dean your acting like you accept me and Cay, which is what i, " said Sam as he looked at the book lying on the ground, "wanted"

"Sammy, nothing is wrong with us, now stand up straight" I said with a smile as I finished ironing the shirt and took it over to Dean who smiled and put it on.

"You are such a great guy, Cay, my brother is so lucky" said Dean with a smile.

"Thank you, Dean, you are going to make the greatest brother in law" I said with a smile.

"brother in law? Cay, we just started dating" said Sam as I looked at him with my brow raised.

"Samuel, we need to get married soon, time is ticking" I said with a smile, "Now I take it Dean will be your best man, I guess Ellie could be my best woman"

"Cay, we are not about to get married! Can't we just date and make love, why do we need to get married?" asked Samuel, how could he say something like this.

"Samuel, there will be NO sex before marriage, why would you suggest such a thing?" I asked flabbergasted.

"Don't be so prudish brother, sex is amazing" said Ellie sitting on on Dean's lap.

"This is too wrong, something happened when we unbinded you powers, it seemed to give us what we wanted at the time" said Sam walking over to the book and looking at the open page, "Fuck, I mixed up the two chants, who puts a hearts desire and an unbinding chat so close together"

"Watch your language, no husband of mine will curse" I said shocked that Sam would say such a fowl word.

"There is a reversal spell here but it can only be broken when we get what we want" said Sam looking at each of us and then done at the book.

"There is a spell here to seperate our bodies from our souls, that way we can find out what we want. Seperate now the spirits in each of us, to tell what our hearts want" said Sam as I felt my body seem to be pulled in two different ways, i looked to my life to see a transparent version of me right beside me, each one of us had one.

"What happened?" asked the transparent Ellie.

"I accidently casted a spell, Ellie what was your hearts desire as we were unbinding your powers?" asked the non-transpatent Sam, Ellie looked down at her feet.

"To be more like Dean, so he would like me" said transparent Ellie with a blush.

"I wanted you and Cay to seperate" said transparent Dean with a sigh.

"I wanted to be more happy and un rage ful" said my transparent double, then just like that they dissapeared.

"That settles it. Ellie you need to realize that being yourself is ok, Dean you need to not be accepting of me and Cay. Cay you need to get angry, and I need to know that it's ok if my brother doesnt accept us" said Sam with a frown.

"I can't be mean, there is no reason to be, the world is so lovely" I said with a smile, Sam frownded.

"I fucking want you to fucking get mad you fucking nice fuck, or I will dump your ass so fucking fast" said Sam with anger in his voice, how could he talk like that to me, I am his boyfriend.

"No!" I said as a force knocked me against the wall hard, I looked up to see Sam trying to run near me but something was blocking him.

"God, you two are not like normal gays are you?" asked Dean as something knocked him out of the chair and Ellie to the floor.

"Sam, what's going on?" I asked, Sam began to walk near me this time making it over to me and helping me off the ground.

"A haywire spell, you don't remember anything?" asked Sam curiously.

"No, I kind of remember looking at myself, like I was a ghost but nothing else" I said as Sam rubbed my back gently, we both looked over to see Ellie straddling Dean's waist and them making out passionatly.

"Fuck, Ellie hasn't brokent the spell yet, this isn't good" said Sam with a fearful tone.

"Ellie, what are you doing, stop" I said as i started to walk towards Ellie, she pulled off from Deans lips and then clapped her hands and they both dissapeared. I looked at Sam with a fearful look on my face.