Supernatural Blackhole

7 Minutes In Heaven

Yay! I have this bad boy to myself!

But before I could do anything, I felt a change in the vibes and realized that Cay and Sam had just arrived. I was about to teleport somewhere else with that sexy beast when Cay used his telekinesis to get me away from Dean.

I lashed out in anger at him because I just knew that he never wanted me to be happy with someone all the while he macked on Sam! It wasn't fair and I wasn't gonna stand for it! So I used my own powers against him. I got so mad that I didn't even realize that I was hurling blue fire at Cay who was teleporting around to dodge it.

I was so focused on Cay that I didn't even notice Sam was over to Dean, urgently talking to him.

"Ellie! Stop you're gonna kill him!" I heard Dean shout. I stopped and looked over at him with an innocent face but his was one of regret, "Ellie, I'm sorry. I can't even believe I'm saying this but, I don't want you!"

Then everything went dark.

When I woke up I was feeling very tired and sore as hell, like I had been into a fight or something. I got up and realized what I was in. Some skanky looking outfit that looked like I stole it right off a hooker in the street.

"Have a good nap there Hookerella?" Cay laughed at me. I frowned at him and noticed that he was tending to a burn on his shoulder, "Please find something else to wear and I'll fill you in on what happened.."

My uniform was torn to shreds so it was un-fixable so I made the ultimate decision to cast it away. It felt like I was lifting a burden from my body when I cast it away, like I was moving ahead instead of living in the past.

I took out a T-Shirt and some jeans to wear and then joined Cay in the main room where we where at. He filled me in on what happened and I understood, horrified, about why he called me Hookerella.

I helped to heal his burn but this wasn't any ole burn. I touched it and he yelped unexpectedly. I slapped his head to get him to shut up but this burn had the feel of magik on it.

"Um, I forgot to tell you. When you were Hookerella, I tried to get you off of Dean which resulted in you going berserk and throwing around blue fire?"

"What? I can't do that!"

"Well you did..." I studied the burn for a few seconds and called my Book to me. I looked it up and found something shocking.

"It says here that is some magik flame. Not like regular fire but made of magik but I didn't know I could do this!" I cried out. Cay inspected the Book like I did and its like a light bulb clicked on in his head.

"Ellie... I wonder.. If I get mad enough, I could do certain stuff..It seems like you can do the same thing when you get that pissed as well!"

"Cay... Is this the reason why Lilith and Asmodeus kidnapped me? For my power that I apparently didn't know about?" I said, getting upset.

"I dunno..." Then it hit me, I remembered what went down in New Orleans right before I had to go to Cay, "What is it Ellie?"

I told him about what happened and his face held one of confusion until another light bulb lit in his mind, filling his vibes with shock then he told me what happened to him. We both sat there exchanging memories with shock.

"Cay, I can't ignore it any longer... What are we really?"